THE STATE OF BRITAIN: paki rapes teen after promising to take to fireworks display

You can bet your bottom dollar she was hu-white.

-----

A Birmingham man who befriended a young teenage girl before raping her on the way to a fireworks display has been jailed for six years.

Fesal Aidarus took advantage of the teen after meeting through a mutual friend one evening in October 2015.

The 14-year-old girl was travelling with Aidarus and a mutual friend to see a fireworks display.

En-route to the park, the three stopped off at a car park in Newick Grove, Kings Heath, where the friend who was driving exited the car to make a phone call.

Aidarus and the girl also got out of the car where he asked her to perform a sex act on him. The girl refused and said she was going to find their friend. Fesal has then demanded the girl have sex with him, again she refused before he raped her.

He was sentenced to six years in prison. He has also been ordered to sign the sex offenders register for life.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1231401/
youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0
vocaroo.com/i/s1Sy4m9E20Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stormfront.org/forum/t1231401/

stupid white whore willfully goes alone with another man
and then she cry's rape

>Kings Heath
Yeah... nah. Not white

In India people like these are lynched by the mob then and there.
I just love my country.

That guy looks like a Somali.

muslims = youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0

its your disgusting aperace that claims you wont rape a white woman if you are alone with them. you claim its racist to stop women from being around you, then when you do the inevitable you blame the woman for not knowing you will rape them. twisted lying scoundrels the lot of you.

I think you mean raped by the mob

>Birmingham.
Not even remotely surprised.
Not been there in like 10 years, and it was nothing but brown people then, I bet it's somehow worse now.

>He was sentenced to six years in prison.

He'll be out in four years at the most.

let out early for following his deen inshallah it will be so god bless britainistan

DELETE THIS NOW!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1Sy4m9E20Ww

It's time to bring back death penalty

play with sand,
lose your land

Punchable face. Ready to be made Bubba's bitch in prison.

lame

Lmao

but it looks paki or Eritrean

Love it when a pajeet thinking that his opinion will be heard just because pajeet hates Muslims get brutally raped by American.
Indian rapists go away.

yeah and then mob rapes the girl.

Look, let's be candid.

The British are weak. They were chased out of America. They were chased out of Ireland. They nearly lost their little island during WWII because the soldiers demanded a third tea time during the blitz.

They're losers. And bums. And inbred. And gay. And inbred.

Something something low IQ 53%

Rape of white women by shitskins should be classified as hate crime. That'll at least double the sentence

absolutely shitskins and pajeets should be banned from US and canada

>stupid white whore willfully goes alone with another man
>Implying all men are like you and the rest your kind.

See you in the next war.

Based muslim brother.

They're all the fucking same and need to be exterminated. Unless of course anyone can prove that there can be harmony? In which case I would still rather live amongst my own kind

Get more time in the UK for leaving a bacon sandwich at a mosque. UK making Canada look strong

Stormfront is back?