Long Riders

Recap episode hype, get in here bikefags.

Yeah, fuck you too Actas.

I wonder if Daisuki isn't simulcasting the recap since it isn't on their site when I checked earlier.

Is one break and one recap in five episodes a new record or did Regalia smash that by getting postponed for one/two month?

Ha ha, the show is only 5 eps in and it's getting recaps? Glad I dropped this garbage.

I'm guessing they probably don't have the license for it since it's due to delays that this episode became a recap.

Riders of the lost Cap.

I will seriously drop this show if the next episode is as QUALITY as the last. Cute girls riding cute bikes is nice and all, but I can't stand the derpfaces anymore.

It's made by Actas, if the quality is bothering you that much you can go ahead and drop it now, I'm pretty fucking sure we will get the same QUALITY in every episode to the end. Also expect another delay or two.

I want to increase the rape statistics for college aged women.

>WOW!
>So much has happened!
>I bought my first bike, met two new friends, and we went on like 2 bike trips together.
>And, um, that's it I guess.

Fucking Actas.

MUH.

She also bought her second bike.

>other studios already aired Ep 7, now working on Ep 8
>airs half-assed Ep 4, still trying to finish Ep 5
never change, Actas

Subs never.

Best girl

Am I really supposed to watch a recap of show that had only 4 episodes aired?

WHY AM I WATCHING THIS POS RECAP WITHOUT SUBS

Does this recap at least have more of pic related?

nope

Any reason to watch it then?

no.. as far as I can tell, there's no new footage except these screens

I think there were also some new voiceovers, but I don't have subs so I had no idea what she was saying, but it was probably boring

Based bkub too bad he can't save this shitfest

Why do recap episodes even exist? If I wanted to go back and watch the episodes that already aired, I would.

Its fun and makes me sad this is happening to it

Dat fang.

Watch Shirobako

Are you asking that question unironically? You really must be new to this whole anime thing.

Fine, I'll bite. When animation studio fucks up their schedule and is not able to release new episode on time, they have to fill that timeslot somehow, so they just put together random parts of previously animated stuff and call it a day. They need that extra time to work on actual episode.

>Long Riders! simulcast: on air break this week, so next ep will stream next week!
Daisuki isn't simulcasting this recap confirmed.

>no simulcast
>no fansubs since the fanbase is dead and small as fuck
Oh well.

>recap episode with no subs
A-At least the full OP sounds pretty nice, r-right?

S-spats!

Since subs never, I guess I have to watch the raw.

Fuck this show, I dropped it on the first episode after seeing it play out exactly like K-on's and also those chromatic aberration effects that screamed "we want the kyoani audience".

Subscribed.

Thanks.

>play out exactly like K-on
Alternative university K-on where they actually play music on a regular basis?

Aoi's crossbike is pretty nice. She is a pro.

Have spats appeared yet?
I was promised spats and haven't seen any from main girl in the 3 episodes I've seen

Based paca-girl.

Thanks user
Now, what episode would this appear in?

This is me in cycling shorts except I'm a 200 pound male

I feel sorry for the drivers that have to look at me when we're at a stoplight

It's from vol2, which already got adapted, but I don't remember seeing in the last episode. If they did adapt this scene, it could be either in episode 2 or 3. Can't remember if they actually did.

I'm fairly certain that has not yet been adapted but we are only at episode 4 so far... also the ED alone is worth watching this.

That was before she bought her second bike, and in the last episode she was already wearing the skirt shown on this page, which she bought along the spats. If they skipped that part, we won't see it animated in any future episode.

Well, Ami was worried about pantsu lines showing and thus they recommended the skirts. But they didin't show anything.

The manga contains quite a lot of fanservice shots (this is literally the 4th page on 1st volume), that were skipped in the adaptation.

I'm actually glad they were, fanservice shots could potentially ruin the comfy atmosphere this show manages to maintain.

See you next week, bikefags.
I hope Ami is going to test out her new roadbike.