TRUMP REFUSES TO HELP FORMER FOOTBALL PLAYER JAILED ON CHINA

yahoo.com/sports/former-football-player-jailed-china-without-ucla-lavar-donald-trump-bail-234329198.html

>“They basically got a saint locked up over there,” King said. “There isn’t any other way to look at it.”

Why does Trump hate black people?

Trump doesn't have black people, he hates only very specific black people.

Obama failed too. Trump probably had no clue about this dude.

>Thanks to Drumphy niggers now have an international get out of jail free card

I hope that violent nigger never gets out. He caused a chinks to lose an eye that I don't care about but who would want a violent animal like him back in the states?

He wuz a saint he din du muffin. Need mo dough for dem programz n shiet

Good, he should rot

I agree, he chimpef out and gorilla smahed a little good, said good lost an eye

Didn’t he get them all released?

Trump should get him out of prison since he helped the basketball players too. It's only fair.

Haha, taking a shit using my phone, going back on pc

Nah this one was a former

To be fair, it does seem like the chinks are at fault here.
Or probably the nigger that thought it was a good idea to move to China.

>King is a barber and Brown a hairstylist, co-owners of the small Kingz & Queenz Salon...

Oh, come on

No, it isn’t

In fact, them getting a get-out-of-jail card at all isn’t fair

lmao

WE

looooool

>Wendell Brown, 30, is a former football star in Detroit, a standout at powerhouse King High School and then a three-year starting linebacker at Ball State in Indiana where he graduated in 2009.
>King High School
>Ball State

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not gonna lie, he's going to get harvested

probably

He's not a certified big baller, so Trump isn't going to help him.

Eh I wouldnt care if he was released, he smashed a chink in a bar fight. Dont fuck with a giant nigger in a bar if youre a small asian the story leans towards the football players side, and asians are rude, so this wouldnt shock me if they started .tossing shit at the nig and incited a fight.

this is why you let dindus deal with their own problems

you can give them money, land, and even power, and they will burn it all

>dindu nuffin

WUZ

he was convicted for committing an ACTUAL CRIME. HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED

>shoplifting isn't an actual crime

>come up with $100,000 U.S. as restitution

lets not act like trump got the niggets out, the nba $$$$$ brother and other rich UCLA people paid the store some sort of restitution. Guessing 10k each?

so stealing from a shop is not a theft ?

Ahhaahhahahha

KANGZ

Article says video evidence shown in court proves he didnt do it and chink already had an eye injury. However china has a 99% conviction rate.

I don't feel comfortable with any other country looking to punish an American for anything in their kangaroo court like legal systems in other parts of the world. Devoid of our bill of rights and other legal protections. Outside of a only a handful of decent countries most have just terrible legal systems where your guilt is presumed and you have prove your innocent.
Then of course China just lets you buy your way out of anything. That said, you have to be a real dumb mother fucker to steal shit next door to your hotel, in china, as a really tall black guy from the basketball team in town. How did anyone think they were get away with it?!

This
I've seen people run over someone in China and all they need to do is pay restitution to the family(usually it's 5k and burial costs for your average chink)

Video evidence proves he dindu nuffin for real.

WHY DIDN'T DONALD TRUMP OFFER TO PAY 100 HOUSAND DOLLARS IN RESTITUTION TO SOME OTHER GUY THAT IS PROBABLY INNOCENT OF SOME OTHER CRIME FORM YEARS AGO THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNRELATED?!

If enough people should this over and over agian will any of them start a crowdsourced sociel media thing to get him the money and donate to it themselves or are some people just really good at complaining?

He dindu nuffin, he be saint and helping little chink boys.

Trump got 3 nigs scot free out of china
>DRUMPF HATES BLACK PEOPLE
?????
I don't understand. Please stop bait thank

Ayy look it up on Google maps, it's located next to a chinese restaurant :^)

>King is a barber and Brown a hairstylist, co-owners of the small Kingz & Queenz Salon on Gratiot in this hard-hit city. Men’s haircuts start as low as $5.

>King
WE

N

>They basically got a saint locked up over there,” King said
>saint
>Kang
WE
You can't even make that up

Why is that everywhere they go niggers must nig?

maybe the nigger shouldnt have stolen shit?
>oh no dindu did and now dindu has to do time

I don't like niggers so Chinks can lock him up for life

The people he got into a fight with, one lost an eye.

And he is innocent? Guess that eye fell out.

Idk, you tell me white boi

Why would you want some violent fuck back? Rot in jail.
The kids trump saved were just immature and made a shitty mistake. That's excusable. Violence isn't.

I'm guessing it's because niggers are allowed to be niggers and chimp out in your country.
Learn from China

>UCLA vs Ball State

Lol he ain't never coming back. Calling someone a star and them actually being a star are two different things.

It’s not just trump. Lots of people hate niggers, and for damn good reason.

That is one ugly sheboon, god damn. I mean most of them are ugly but she is just.. she doesn't even look remotely human. What the fuck.

No no no
Theres a culture of throwing your bills on someone for a mundane accident. People will walk im front of scooters that are still and pretend they are hurt. Then when novody believes them. They go to several doctors and pay them to testify that the person is injured. This racks up their medical fees. So instead of trying to get a quick cash in, they are deep in for about $20k and need to get it from the foreigner. Many cases of following your car and getting "run over" again and again behind your car.

Nig or not why would anyone travel to any of these places?

>tfw your a certified big baller

Then don't go to another nation and arrogantly shit on their laws you pathetic clown

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

Where my /sip/ boys at??!

Underrated post thanks for the keks

>Life was great until Sept. 24, 2016, when Brown attended a birthday party for a friend at a bar. As Wendell’s side tells it, he struggled to blend in when out on the town because many Chinese assumed he was either rich or famous. That night some men wanted to drink with him, but Brown declined. They got angry and a dispute broke out. Brown was later arrested for hitting a man and causing him to lose an eye. Brown claimed he never hit anyone and only raised his arms to block bottles being thrown at him.
So he nigged out and assaulted them and now claims he dindu nuffin.
>They hired a lawyer in China, who was allowed to speak with him, but then was told that the way for this to end was to come up with $100,000 U.S. as restitution.
Just start a fund me page or something I'm sure libshits would love to send money to get your monkey kid out of jail

Goddam these mutts are ugly. Why didn't the dad just fuck a black woman so his kids would look normal?

Trump needs to be removed. Now.

Fuck off, Brockbot.