Pol

Why do half of the people on here act like they are the answer, the hubris of pol bothers me. None of this will matter in a century.
Solutions? And just to clarify i'm more with you than against you

If you talk about SOLUTIONS to problems they tell you to "Go Back To Plebbit". Sup Forums is about ideologies NOT solutions.

t. libertarian technocrat

Sup Forums is a board where people debate (or used to debate, now it's shitposting central) ideas. Of course anyone will present himself as "the solution" when defending his position

I see, that's probably my problem then because I am anti-ideology within reason

That's true but, they don't need to be such cunts about it.

We were always cunts, faggot. /new/ was nuked for this precise reason

I know, I would just like to see more reasonable discourse and an insult in the right place can be devastating but, insults are abused here

That was and will always be the case. You can't really change basic board culture. What I would really like to see is less shitposting and less people replying to b8 threads, that is true

Yeah your'e right but we can dream thou.

close your eyes and open your mouth, i got your solution.

>more record keeping ability now than ever

Everything will matter until the power goes out.

>Sup Forums your hubris bothers me
>now come humor me and listen to what I have to say

Memeflag, I don't know shit. I come here for news, mostly, and enjoy watching peoples different views on it.

How could I do this without talking

Your issues stem from a poor ability to self-assess and self-correct. The issues you ignore within yourself are the issues you find the most outwardly annoying in other people. Have you considered finishing high school before you come on here starting threads?

A vast majority of the current anons posting about muh Hitler muh Jews are newfags who have been exposed to the truth very recently, so naturally thhe pendulum effect affects them too. They'll come around. The sane ones will, at least. And there is no "us/we"

You are saying empty platitudes

Yeah it's a real shame they're what you need to hear, being platitudes and all.

Fair enough

Idk lol

I don't respect you because, your'e exactly what i'm complaining about and you hate yourself

You're full of shit.

>Kekistan flag

Every. Fucking. Time.

because we won't exist in a century either, dipshit

Fostering a sense of hopelessness is a common form of oppression. History is made by those that ignore it. There is no can not only will not.

Why would you respect anyone on here you underage b& retard

I'm not trying to seem hopeless this all seems so petty though.

No-one cares whether you respect them or not. Your opinions mean nothing, shitwad.

What i'm projecting is that i dont care what that asshole thinks respect as in strangers walking past each other i don't have a better word.

>don't have a better word
Brainlet tier

Anger is the dumbest most knee jerk emotion, you seem a little butthurt.

because the only thing that truly matters is what you know for yourself and about yourself

everything else is irrelevant

It's a psychological bullying tactic. They make polarized absolute arguments and then don't back down. Then try to insult you personally in an attempt to quiet you.

It's really a losing battle, as most of the paid shills employing this tactic here have rubbed off on impressionable idiots in their basements jerking their meat all day. So any kind of respectful or intelligent counter argument will be drowned out by the majority in a fire of idiocy, bullying, and ad hominems.

This place isn't for the thin skinned. So pucker up buttercup!

>"the hubris of pol bothers me."
>feels justified in making his own thread to talk about his own personal feelings on a board with traffic in the hundreds of thousands

how can i become a paid shill, i spend considerable amount on this board torlling people, but i do it unpaid

am i a retard?

>none of this will matter in a century

The truth in that is due to the vicious cycle of upper class leftism that keeps people thinking "im aware of everything that has ever happened". The plague of false intellectualism.

Learning about things from 100+ years ago is what redpilled me in the first place.

Im writing this realizing leftists will erase all inconvenient truth from history in the next century. Once books are gone and photo/video shopping is perfected, the truth will no longer even exist. They will then craft history into whatever is most politically useful to them.

They already do that now with wikipedia skewing hard left and the radicalized school system.

false intellectuals are v ery easy to spot, they always need to cite somebody else (aka don't have any authority = original authorship ) on their own

some people here are clearly and obviously delusional , f.e. everybody and anybody that goes against me

Hey it's doing something