The left can't mem-

Sup Forums fucking BTFO

Thats so unfunny, i quit the Internet for today and throw pennies against a wall. Will be more entertaining.

where are these pennies now? Are they still on the ground?

i see you

/eot

ok well I'm stumped
wtf is even the joke here?

>tfw you realize the left were always superior at creating memes

meme

/mēm/

noun
noun: meme; plural noun: memes
an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

•a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

one post isn't a meme faggot

Yep, still can't meme

It's over guys. The left has a monopoly on dad-tier puns. We cannot hope to win now.

Do I just not get it at all or is it really this shit of a meme?

nope I'm with you here completely lost

LOGged on

Your a legend in your own mind desu!!!

Is that it?

Jesus Fucking Christ, even my ex-wife could come up with something funnier than that, and she's like the dry-vagina version of humor.

If there's more I'm stumped.

But memes are funny !

the picture is awful, but this post is good

This is funny but for all the wrong reasons.
I have no fucking idea what kind of a joke he is trying to make, but the idea of oval office being full of niggers, and Trump Jr just sitting there on a stump, it is funny.

Unintentional leftist comedy.

this made me kek, don't worry I wont come back

that stump looks like it belonged to a pretty old tree. I wonder if any nigs swung from it

I don't get it

The right has a monopoly on dad jokes too, user, sorry

wtf does this even mean?

There really isn't anything to get. It's just straight up garbage, lolsorandumb. That's why I think it is funny. Leftists are only funny when they're being absurdist humor, which they rarely do because you can't push propaganda when you're just being surreal.

file name should read
>Nigables

right, but is it referring to something? whats with all the old black guys?

>Nig R E

That can't be it. That's fucking retarded. A stump isn't a log.

OMG

now thats funny

I can appreciate the pun at least

Aha, I get it, he's wearing flannel in a formal setting.
Humour has been achieved my fellow human!

Hahahaha god damn i spit out my coffee.

>balloon
>wall
>floor

>sky
>field
>football
>glove

I can't tell if these are legitimate leftypol edits or ironic edits done to lampoon them

They don't have the truth on their side so it's not funny.

Is this supposed to be ironically unfunny?

Has to be a leftypol edit. Ben Garrison isn't self-aware enough to label sky, football, field, and glove.

someone is taking the piss on old Syklon Ben, it should be pretty obvious.

>Shoulder ape

New Air force MREs?

lmao

It's from when Trump met with HBCU presidents. I don't know how it relates to the joke or what the joke even is though.

>I can appreciate the pun at least
>/r/eddit

Why does POTUS need so many butlers?

The only thing about these is the unnecessary labels, which is how Sup Forums made fun of Zyklon Ben.
Why do leftists steal jokes?

Technically I'VE committed treason.

....Ive disavowed the government and...more.

I cant type it out, anywhere, yeah, having said that. Awesome meme, another example of proving true.

(Anonymous) heh, yeahno consider everything here knowledge to the FBI, you kidding?

gonna need live updates on the pennies

Maybe I'm the retard here, but that may be the least funny image I've ever seen.

That post would've been funnier if it was an Andy Sixx log meme, and those are shit

this, don is literally the next president lol

The left is a fucking meme

> the black man sitting like a white child, patient
> color of uniform
> Ah, he da boss man
HA!

Get a log of this goy!

*cringe*

Yes. I like these. There must be more awful memes.

i dont get it

I get it it's because he's on a log and he's saying he's logging on like you do on a computer, they used the same word for two different things that's what makes it humorous.

-me.

Spicy!
Can I save this?

He is not on a log. He is on a stump. The log is the primary component of what got removed from the stump.

>they used the same word for two different things that's what makes it humorous.
Now the difficult question: Why is that humorous?

Millennial s and gen z are fucktarded when it comes to the internet. Anything posted they call a meme.

You are factually correct, at second glance maybe this isn't humorous, what do you say fellow humans, perhaps we should take a poll on this?

>Why is that humorous?
The root of most humor is insult. If you remove insult from humor then you are only left with coincidental humor - "Isn't it funny how some words sound like some other words?"

>Hahahaha god damn i spit out my coffee.

You spat your coffee out of your ass.

>Why does bitcoin have value?
Because memes.

Do I need to suspend my knowledge of the language that is used in leftist jokes in order to appreciate the jocular nature of The Left? I will update my application software to better understand their jokes if that is the case.

LIVE PICTURE OF LEFTIST MEME WIZARDS CRAFTING THE NEXT FRESH OC

I don't get it... is it because he's sitting on a stump?

underrated

Wut

>they only remotely funny about this edit is the overlabeling that Ben "zyklonB" Garrison is known for here in Sup Forums for ages

Yup, you faggots still cannot meme

>I get it it's because he's on a log and he's saying he's logging on like you do on a computer, they used the same word for two different things that's what makes it humorous.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh....

that's good scrimshaw...

Definitions change over time dummy

>cannot meme
If you search your heart then you will find that we cannot meme either. The best memes do truly write themselves. Dankness is born of truth and the truth is always present - we are only truth's agents of discovery. Our main advantage is that we keep truth on our side. If we abandon the truth then we will be lost.

the stump has roots, can regrow.

EEEE WE GET TO MAKE A BABY NATION THE SIZE OF US!EEEEE!!!!

Propagation is inherent to the term "meme". Without propagation, it is only an image. Allowing transmogrification of terms without any substantial purpose robs our lexicon of the articulated concepts that allow us to relate to abstract ideas on a base functional level.

Yes - coppicing and bollarding.

No originality. No artistic value. No effort. Sad!

Look at that stump....nigger...whats the biggest tree youve seen?

JUDEN!!!!