I hate women with a passion, and here's why

>they always smile and tell you white lies
>they're never honest because they always project their own, sensitive emotions upon other people (they rather lie than hurt someone's feelings in a confrontation)
>They have a huge sexual power over men since men want sex more often than women
>They always victimize themselves to get power
>They're slaves to group mentality (fashion, political correctness etc)
>They're too emotional
>They're just as power hungry as men, but they use a lot more manipulation to get to power since they lack muscle power
>Since they're always victimized, you can't really attack them
>Instead of just flat out rejecting you, they always pull you into their friendzone instead because they benefit from it

>trusting women
>ever

this is degenerate

Let me get this straight... you are filled with a burning, relentless, passionate HATRED for women because they smile and tell fibs. In spite of these crimes, you "can't really attack them."

Maybe women don't want to fuck babies, you big, passionate man, you!

Fun Fact of the day. That's not really poop, its a mixture of delicious marshmallow whip and brown food coloring! You don't have to be disgusted if you jacked off to it.

>they always smile and tell you white lies
thats one of the reason why I like women

amen brother. now post best boys. (no homo.)

A lot of people who enter relationships with women compromise their lives a lot just to please the woman.

Women have power over men, because we want sex from them. In the past, there was a balance because they needed out money, but now they only need men to get kids.

Damn... would let this guy ram my ass

you forgot the main reason OP
>none of them wants fuck you

No he's mine

Fuck off /incel/ the ugly should be sterilized.

You know, I'm eating breakfast. what the fuck.

Why she don't poop in the toilet instead of pant

>always
>never
Nice generalizations you have right there
&
>I hate women with a passion
>They're too emotional

>but they use a lot more manipulation to get to power
>since they lack muscle power
How dare they, right?
Oh, I get it now, you are one of those incel/migow manchildren.

I've no problem getting rejected if it's done in an honest way. However, women are very rarely honest.

>womens
>can't even breed your boipussy

face it ladies, you are obsolete.

Moar

There is nothing wrong with women, just modern society. Just think about it:

We want from man providing for women in terms of meat, shelter, protection, etc. Now where does the female get all of that from?

meat - shops
shelter - buys it off someone
security - law and order

Men have been replaced by corporations and governments in modern society. That is all there is to it. Women treat men like shit because they are more loyal to the places they actually spend their money, not to the men.

>"waa waa reject me fairly waa"
...and more generalizations
I'm glad that you will not be part of the future gene pool, good riddance.

That doesn't make jacking off to that any better

OK can we talk about the video?
Why is she shitting all over the floor and why didn't she take her underwear off?
There's a toilet right there