Was this a masterpiece

was this a masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!oR1iCCRL!ocPOSf9kJmcl1NhH6g6sRdAH9PFgJOmEVyl3QW56c4w
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only when it wanted to be. That episode was straight kino, but the rest of the show never managed to capture that high of despair.

Ending of 14 did it better, 15 was just more cathartic.

It was really really good.

They dropped the ball with the ending though, should have had it gone just a little bit longer and ended on him finding rems catatonic body, then cut to title card.

the ending was good

Re:turn to Reddit you piece of shit.

Just "who's Rem?" and his reaction

Elfen Lied of our times, meaning pure edgy shit praised by plebs.

>kino

>kino
This retarded meme needs to die.

should've ended with him going back to his boring life

Of course, it was so good you can't mention it without contrarians coming out of the woodwork

My name is user and this is kino

hahaha

The truth has been spoken!

And still it will always stay popular no matter how many times you cry about it on Sup Forums. That reason alone makes the show good. Watching you spergs go full autism mode whenever it gets mentioned is worth every normie liking this show.

It was pretty great, call me reddit or whatever is the newest meme but I thought it was one of the best episodes I've watched in recent memory.

>That reason alone makes the show good.
Yeah no.

The episode or the show?

Episode 15 was a solid 9/10, I enjoyed it loads but the rest of the show didn't live up to it.

Ending was happy trash too.

Hahah ikr my man, Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga Kill were so good too, it's awesome to see Sup Forums sperg out about normies xD

Trying a bit too hard

Overrated edgy death that didnt matter because lolresetbutton

For one I'll have to agree with Lelouch.

The OST was pretty nice too though.

Of course not

of course it was

It was good because it introduced MYTH & ROID to me.

The whole show, no. I love it to death, but it does have flaws. That particular episode though, 10/10, no complaints. That was hands down the best ending to anepisode I've seen in a long time. The director whoed he can do it if he wants.

No, it's a 7/10. Fun show but it desperately needs a sequel to have any sense of completion because we pretty much know nothing about the plot or the world.

With that director thing, it was the same for 14-16, which were all godtier. He must have a pretty high salary if they didn't just get him to do every episode

8.5/10
pretty good, it also did pretty good on sales.

you meant 10/10

I bet you also think that Hibikek or Flop Psycho is AOTY

As a self-contained story - it was great.
As a series - it's shit.

Say what you want about the show but that episode was amazing sufferingcore. Butcher would be proud.

No, late night anime doesn't generate masterpieces and never will

Nope. i gave it a 5 out of 10 for having nice visuals tho.

Mob Psycho is "okay" and Hibike is 2/10 cookie cutter trash

>2/10
please put on some effort

This show was great except for elfslut winning of course. This must be a manga or lightnovel adaption because that ending leaves much to be desired.

she didn't win
fuck off rem best girl

Sorry rei-clonefag but worst demon lost to superior Silver-haired Elf Queen

delete this

>lost
>lost
>lost
>to a fucking dirty half-elf
>IMFUCKINGPLYING

Why go for a half-witch when you can go for the real deal?

The most kino anime in the last 2 years for sure

S2 when?

how can people call this evil?

she's not evil
she's just ignorant

Okay, "holy shit was an understatement"
but WHY U DO THIS TO ME RE:ZERO still stands

she is perfect fuck off

This, the extreme gore was replaced with depression and mild gore, but it is just the same

Who else would be particularly useful to clone? Would Subaru clones all have an RdB curse/blessing? Could Reinhard even be suck in the cloning machine?

What if, after being resurrected by the Felix clone army, Echidna began cloning herself?

Clones are connected via a type of network, right? Echidna could clone herself, implant her conscience into a handful of clones, and disperse a few into the world

Arc 4 Ch 58
mega.nz/#!oR1iCCRL!ocPOSf9kJmcl1NhH6g6sRdAH9PFgJOmEVyl3QW56c4w

Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

REAL THREAD

>Echidna could clone herself, implant her conscience into a handful of clones, and disperse a few into the world —she does something similar later.

Don't compare this seasonal mainstream trash to my hipster patrician kino you fag.

Stop shitposting like in a general.

Can you stop making these bait threads already?

>this new

There is no such thing as half witch, only half elf and Satella is also half-elf you retard.

Is there no translation from arc 4 ch7 to 27 besides the horrific 80000 words summary?

maybe