PlagueChan update: Massive escalation as the bacteria appears IMMUNE to antibiotics

What happens if the bacteria is smarter than us and we cannot stop it with any antibiotics?This outbreak is airborne and is spreading across cities in Africa. I'm worried its only a matter of time before cases start appearing in Europe. according to this article, DOZENS of doctors have already been infected

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/660252/black-death-plague-doctors-madagascar-latest-news-update-disease

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/659188/Plague-Madagascar-Africa-Black-Death-mutate-antibiotics-untreatable-global-spread
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_0E-7ym6k&index=17&list=PL4E4DB2D5E43F6618
youtube.com/watch?v=dpGLVZrHDMY&index=14&list=PL4E4DB2D5E43F6618
youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/660252/black-death-plague-doctors-madagascar-latest-news-update-disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry, user, nature's gonna nog

>dozens of doctors already infected
doctors or nogtors?

Once it reaches Somalia, it's only a matter of time before it gets to Sweden.

This article also quotes a scientist as saying that if the plague doesn't subside soon, and we continue to use antibiotics to fight it, it could soon become ''UNTREATABLE'' and would be ''far, far scarier''

fuck off OP, I've been really sick for the first time since 2011 and shit like this makes me paranoid
now I'm going to die of plague

Are we kill? I don't want to pay my bills and then die!

WE PANDEMIC NOW

Are the nogs just throwing every antibiotic at it?
We're fucked.

I saw that

Should I move to Greenland lads?

Starting in Madagascar, impressive!
Only Greenland closing its ports early can stop this one.

>yfw it reaches India or China

What the fuck, the fucking PLAGUE is resurfacing?

How has this not been mentioned or covered? mass panic?

No, whites are throwing every antibiotic at it. The WHO shipped 1.3 million units of antibiotics to Madagascar.

here's another article:

"MILLIONS at risk as fears Black Death plague may MUTATE and become UNTREATABLE"

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/659188/Plague-Madagascar-Africa-Black-Death-mutate-antibiotics-untreatable-global-spread

If you die from the black death, can I have your vidya?

Ebola chan is back

The people with 0% of nigger blood are fine

It never left. People die from it every year in shit hole countries.

>What happens if the bacteria is smarter than us and we cannot stop it with any antibiotics?
Absolutely nothing. We let nature take its course.

There truly is a God

you got any Bitcoin, or iPhones or shit?
>aint be needin that where you goin

Can't nig the nog.
it doesn't work like that

>sweating american.jpg

Now I am become Pestilence, Horseman of the apocalypse.

Sorry world.

It's plague chan retard

if it were slightly earlier in the year i'd want this but the cold is too late now

I'd be worried about AIDS if I elwere you fag.
You're to be known as the gay country, we would have voted no

Sorry user we have to burn your body. Can't afford to let it spread

don't pay your bills then

It's already dying off. No new reported illness. Africa is safe.

Nice

>Africa is safe.

Said nobody ever

If my numbers will repeat, no more niggers in the streets.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_0E-7ym6k&index=17&list=PL4E4DB2D5E43F6618

No worries Europe mostly immune to that shit on the other side hope migrants get killed

The UN would NEVER ship weak antibiotics, not the full does, in order to exacerbate the problem as part of a satanic population control program.

G A Y
A
Y

>I'm worried its only a matter of time before cases start appearing in Europe. according to this article, DOZENS of doctors have already been infected
You should be excited as low IQ people are the ones most prone to plagues because they don't give a fuck if about sanitary practices.

A plague is like a reset button. Do you know what happened after the Black Death in Europe?
The Renaissance.

You realize plague season ends in April, right?

I live in the countryside. Let it sweep the world clean of degenerate city dwellers.

Ebola was one thing. This is another and honestly it's only a matter of time before it becomes a serious threat to both Europe and the US which it will.

Unfortunately since the media has outplayed he whole happening disease bullshit from Ebola, nobody gives a shit now and it's going to come faster than jackrabbit on a hot greasy grittle in the middle of August.

kill them all
kill nigger lovers europoors too

Lol'd. Noice!

If my number is round, all niggers go in the ground.

with these digits running wild, all the africans shall die

Why doesn't Madagascar shut down everything to prevent the infection?

Out of date. It is declining, but there have been new cases since 28 Oct.
Source: The WHO themselves, not fucking lugenpresse.

i heard a group of hungry jammals are headed to your country. You can suck off their hiv infested cocks whenever you like it

leave it to you to imagine sweaty dudes

Why don't they ask DR CONGO for advice?

waiting for Kek to endorse, let this nigger be a corpse

BETTER THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=dpGLVZrHDMY&index=14&list=PL4E4DB2D5E43F6618

why are doctors so fucking dumb, every time I go in with the flu or something they give me antibiotics. I just toss the script because I would of preferred Valium and maybe a mild pain killer if I have joint pain

The Plague is easily treatable you nogs, it won't mutate.

We're pretending it isn't easy to treat while it ravages the subhumans.

We did the same thing with Swine Flu and the Zika virus.

>Says the degenerate in the basement no lifeing a shit video game.

I never thought it would be plague that killed a lot of people. I thought it would be nukes or war personally.

But what if I survive? They'll send some smelly paki to repossess my onahole

Man, I sure fucking hope that doesn't leave Madagascar.

Safe from plague, everything else will more then likely still rape and kill you though, maybe not even in that order.

HOL UP
YOU BE SAYN
WE GON BE DA VINCHY N SHEIT?

Poo

but the zika will strike back, all brazil under attack

tell him to go away because you have the plague and don't want him to get sick and hope he dies before they tell him to come back

>starts in madagascar
pottery

possibly as being an island, voluntarily deciding you are going to shut everything down would usually lead to your being involuntarily dumped in the nearest harbor. People need to trade, import food and shit. Aint be happy niggas if you shut em down, least not until its obviously inarguable. By which, its too late anyway.

This.
So much this, God please take up arms against those whom relentlessly wish us harm.

fuck. im a poorfag that lives in the city. any rural retards got room for a NEET autist?

WE WUZ DA VINCHY!

Nah. I'm safe. Also, it would be really good to see this country dying.

OC

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHIEET

Oh no.

how much nigger blood you got, 44%?

I would say this, but that would only be after a continental quarantine would go into effect.

>Pneumonic plague
>24 hour incubation
>Spread by any droplet from infected person
>100% fatality rate
>0-24 hours patient is dead
>12 Anti-biotics available
> Even when caught in time still has a failure rate of 12% and rises as the disease is caught
Nope the disease has no need to become resistant

Anyone remember plague inc? I always started on Madagascar or Greenland so this is fucking surreal to me.

article doesnt mention antibiotics

>dailystar
fake news

kek

thanks, Yersinia-Chan

That will do

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

POSSIBLE VENGEANCE FOR RHODESIA?

>dailystar

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/660252/black-death-plague-doctors-madagascar-latest-news-update-disease

It does mention antibiotics, clearly you're illiterate

Let's hope it evolves to bind to high concentrations of melanin :^)

Sauce? Want to feel /comfy/

>cuts through Mossaudi Arabia to reach Israel
>hits Israel so hard we have to call it Isn'trael

That’s the thing, I don’t know. I’m pale white but I’m adopted and don’t know who my birth parenya are and I don’t want to go to ancestry.com bc they’ll probably lie to my face to fill their diversity quota to say “see, you aren’t white, you’re a result of a diverse history!”

That looks really comfy dude

It’s over dude, gib Jordans now pls

This is a natural reaction of the Earth's immune system. We need to quarantine Africa and let based bacteria kill the black nigger cancer. Or the black biomass will consume the whole planet and swallow the white race.

It’s not even in Europe yet but I know how you feel

>hired a prostitute a week ago
>condom broke
>when I pulled my dick out I realized she was on her period
>blood all over my dick
>now every time I feel a little sore throat I get paranoid thinking it’s the onset of acute HIV syndrome

We have Marines and Army forces forward
deployed in Africa. Imajun my shock when
we have troops coming home after their
deployment infecting every major city
that they go on leave to. It wont necesarilly
be the Africans or Euro cucks that bring it to America
It will be our own Freedom Fighters.

It's just becoming winter here in Minnesota. I'm not worried about a disease that originated in a hot and humid climate spreading around here.

You fucking moron. It's because people are dying and there's not enough to report the issues; that's why the decline on the chart.

Once it spreads to Africa, the chart will spike agian.

hope so!

Yes.

Here is something for the meme lords of the apocolypse

Seems like you guys are really bored and need a happening. Sadly nothing is going to happen. They have been dropping dead from plague for many years now.

Look at the population of Madagascar and how many are infected. If something was going to happen, it would have happened already.

>we would have voted no
Kek'd.

Don't you have some Sunny beach to go to instead of shit posting on Sup Forums

We need some more energy m8.

Skin like tar, IQ sub-par.
Less than beasts is what they are.
Brand a number on their skin,
bring the trains and push them in.
Heap them in a writhing mass,
then laugh as you turn on the gas.
Digits come and bless this post,
about the nigger holocaust!

>What happens if the bacteria is smarter than us and we cannot stop it with any antibiotics?

run