Why do catgirls in anime/manga seem to assume that the catgirls would be dependant on the owner (who is almost always a...

Why do catgirls in anime/manga seem to assume that the catgirls would be dependant on the owner (who is almost always a guy)?

Cats domesticated humans, not vice-versa. Why aren't there any series where the catgirl is the dominant one in the relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=nekopara anime kickstarter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's a fetish.

Cats aren't dominant. Taking charge would take a lot of effort, and it would bind them to a position, when they would rather prowl around or take a nap.

No news on the NekoPara non-hentai, deal with it anime? Just a vague announcement back in July.

Because it's cute like this

There was an announcement?

If you can call a vague and idle promise an "announcement".
google.com/search?q=nekopara anime kickstarter

>Cats domesticated humans

I want one just like this.

Big bad in Granblue is a catgirl.

And Nekopara is just a crappy harem self insert story that got sort of popular only thanks to Sayori.

>cats domesticated humans
[citation needed]

This cat is not dependent on anyone and is canonically one of the strongest characters in the show

Lion girls are usually the best.

best cat

I want to bully Coconut!

Too cute.

It's not just cat girls.
Think about it. Females in Japanese media are pretty much always portrayed as some sort of retarded and glorified pet that needs to be looked after.

Not trying to get into SWJ territory here but I'm really getting tired of it.

Here is a suggestion for you:
There are plenty of places to go if you don't like anime.

I prefer dog girls anyway

That is why we have dog-girls.

Hime a cute.

*protect

No idea, they said they were planning on making a kickstarter for it and I think it will pick up quiet wel' since lots of us want to see our favorite girls animated.

What are busty fox-girls for?

Keeping casuals away from your waifu.

IT'S CATURDAY

It feels like ages since we've had an actual good Caturday thread.

Full speed ahead, nya!

Sayori says everything for vol3 is revealed in C91 at the end of the year. The kickstarter will probably get more shit revealed too.