My Hero Academy

I want to protect this smile

I, uh, think...

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-11-12/shonen-jump-editor-discusses-my-hero-academia-appeal-possible-live-action-adaptation/.108741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uraraka is fucking annoying. Why can't Mina be the main girl?

Agreed. She's so much better in every aspect. Cuter. Sexier. Not annoying. She can fight.

rub some hot sauce on your dick and you'll find out

She can control her fluids to give you pleasant tingles.

Even more of a reason why she should be main girl

Because just like most X-Men comics, the main leads have to look like regular, beautiful people. Not pink, horned cuties.

>AfO is plotting something
>all the kiddies gathered together explicitly called the future of heroes
>Todoroki and Bakugou unable to help since they're retards
>Absolute madwoman Kemioga at it again
We're fucked

Is anyone going to die?

Always All Might

Is this from a hentaii?

Gross.

>Gross

Fuck off.

Yes, gross.

>not reading the manga
>not liking all the girls
terrible senpai, just terrible

>filename
kek

it's a dumb

>still waiting

Did you notice that her name (Ashido) sounds kinda like "acid-o"?

She is literally wallpaper. Pretty to look at, but has a 2d personality.

Do you know that Kirishima and her come from the same middle school?

That's because she hasn't had the opportunity to be developed. Even froppy is kinda 2d

Froppy has a combat suit now so maybe we'll get that Shikamaru moment from her we always wanted
>Villain: What threat could a frog girl possibly posses-

Pink is the lewdest

Froppy literally has more personality than half the girls in BnHA. Mainly because of her side story.

In this order: Ochako, Momo, Tsuyu, and even Earjack all have personalities. Mina's personality is her gyaru-girl fashion style.

So who's gonna win the frog girl? And who should?

Me.

We all win frog girl.

Bakugou

Bird boy

>Froppy literally has more personality than half the girls in BnHA.
We've only seen Invisi-tit's use her actual quirk just a few chapters ago. It's hard to believe that so little has happened in this story so far despite going for as long as it has.

Yeah he probably will, but she deserves better.

>3rd most popular boya with 2nd most popular girl
wow she's actually the 1st most popular girl in the US

When do the popularity poll results come in?

All Might is one of the oldest heroes currently active, right? Most of the pros seem to be in their 20s or 30s, so what happened to the older generation? Did they all retire like Gran Torino? Did they get killed? Is there an old people's home full of Golden Agers who have quirk battles when the nurses aren't around?

The snake girl

>denying her the pleasure of the dick
disgusting

Best taste.
Should be within the next few weeks. I don't think they said exactly when.

It's kinda weird that it only now feels like it going to start taking off as a story considering how much we've seen and how fast the story has moved.

The bestest!

Where did you see this?

She should end up with Midoriya so they have a child with even greener hair and tea girl should have been into the Tenya instead - makes much more sense.

because if she was the main girl you'd find her annoying and shitpost in favor of uraraka instead you contrarian cocksucker

What is she laughing at here?

>likes slimey foods
I guess

>Says Mina's 2D because she hasn't had the opportunity to be developed
>Froppy has more personality mainly because of her side story

You're literally agreeing with him. Part of the reason Froppy has a personality is because
1. She has a side story that develops her
2. She for whatever reason got development time after they moved in to the dorms

She has more of a personality because there was time spent on developing her.

She's looking at her inevitable future husband as he checks out Ochako's ass.

I can't take this anymore. I want to fuck Deku. I NEED to fuck Deku. It's becoming impossible to hold back. Help.

Minoru wasn't looking at her butt, he was blushing & looking at something even before she entered the scene. hence we can only conclude he was attracted by Izuku

ochako please, haha

>Grapes is going to win the Dekubowl

I wish they would make a tsuyu figure already

Why isn't there a dress code for the students' costumes? Why are 15-year-olds allowed to run around in outfits like Momo's navel-deep V-neck and miniskirt, or Kirishima's shirtless BDSM getup?

Don't ever imply this again. I will kill myself if a goddess like her ends up with an ugly perverted manlet.

She belongs to Shoto, whom I project myself on, and their perfect genetics must breed.

>their perfect genetics must breed
too bad she has a barren womb and therefore can't make your eugenics dreams come true

They literally say that they get to design their own costumes (to suit their needs). In class they wear normal standard student uniforms. Do you even anything?

That's enough, Endeavor

H E A L T H Y
E
A
L
T
H
Y

Todomomo fags are truly sad

Yes, but why are innapropriate designs allowed?

>perfect genetics
>ugly faggot with emotional problems

Manga already confirmed she's going to end up with a loser who takes advantage of her. And Mineta is a loser, who takes advantage of her.

It's not inappropriate, it's practical for her.

How will she and Deku become a couple?

It's in the character databook.

>Manga already confirmed
It did no such thing.

Jealous Todohaters are truly sad.

Toga's masterplan
>kill another hero
>eat their blood
>find out more about Deku
>fuck with Ochako

>Shapeshift into Deku
>Claim Ochako's purity before he does

She's simply the best

>Toga keeps killing girls so she can keep asking Deku out until she finds his type

If I pulled that off, would she die?

>bottom right
>bottom left
Goddammit, why is she so cute? Why isn't she getting more screen time? Why can't she be the lead girl?

She's going to ruin Uraraka's life for fun!

>Ugly
Literally the only guy considered good looking in canon

She wants the Dicku.

The absolute madman did it

She'll be the lead girl once she learns enough about Ochako to permanently replace her

Even if he wins, Minoru will still watch them fuck and masturbate to it. He cannot be stopped.

What the fuck delete this

She can pretty much blame Ochako for anything now.

Or if she wants to be even more cruel, shift into Deku and fuck with Ochako.

Remind me, when did she use it?

the only thing to be jealous of is his imaginary quirk

Who's the madman here?

>Hes a grapes fan

Sero and Froppy are going to be a web slinging duo.

Hmmmm, naruhodo, I see. That might be the winning pairing.

He's good looking, rich, a hard worker, athletic, popular and cool

By picking up the pieces about fifty chapters from now when Deku finds out his girlfriend is Toga.

Momo pls

The series would have been better if Izuku was actually without special powers the entire time.

I look forward to seeing Gentlemen's quirk. He seems weightless when sliding on surfaces so I wanna see him slide on ziplines and laying tripwires

108, during the end of the first part of the exam.
And don't >niggastream at me, it was just the first one I found.

delet

Mx0 was cancelled user
It still hurts

I wanna see him don a classy hat. And tip it.

Fuck off TodoMomo fag

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-11-12/shonen-jump-editor-discusses-my-hero-academia-appeal-possible-live-action-adaptation/.108741

only if Patrick Warburton is All Might

I don't believe that can be true. But alas, we won't know until we try yes? So how should her thighs be prepared? Stir fried?

see , she's the class bike