This country is in a downward spiral and I want out

This country is in a downward spiral and I want out.
Which based country should I emigrate to?

You probably don't need to emigrate, you can still find traditional British life if you move to a rural/95%+ White British area

Who would want the spawn of perfidious Albion in their country?

Poland

come to nice austria, but not vienna. come to graz. mostly white, nice germans and turks acouple sandnigs and beautiful girls. also big english community in bars and pubs :)

Ah the American approach? It won't be a permanent solution. We need one of those.... Perhaps even a final one.

>Traditional British life
What a depressing thought.

Britain is hell.

This

The English and Welsh countrysides are fantastic or so I hear from my uncle, who visited in 2016

Our government is cucking us more by the day though. That being said, whereabouts would you recommend?

>Pasta
I'm a traditionalist Christian studying STEM and, God willing, hope to complete either a PhD or MD

I was thinking Poland, could any Polish anons verify what its like to live there?

Which states would you recommend?

Austria looks comfy af ngl

>whereabouts would you recommend?
West Country, The North, pretty much anywhere in Wales outside of Cardiff

Seriously though, why the hell sould you emigrate? Work on improving the country, do not be a traitor

if you are non-white - don't come to polan

but if you are white

still don't come to polan

I'd stay if I had hope that things could change, but I don't see why they would. Political correctness and left wing ideals are spreading like cancer. I don't see how staying would change anything

I'm white

Texas

Nobody likes bongs in mainland Europe. Your men don't have manners and are weak soyboys and your women are cheap ugly sluts. STAY. OUT.

YOU change them. Other countries are like that because someone put effort in that.

you mad nigga

Agreed, one of the main reasons why I want to leave.

MD in the UK here - it will take you 5 years of study then 2 years of foundation practice before you can easily emigrate. In Europe, your main prob will be language, since you will need to translate medical terminology also. You can move to other Anglo countries pretty easily, but America requires an additional exam, the USMLE. Good luck. Get out before we become an Islamic dystopian police state.

you sound like the type of person who blames everyone else for your own problems

Yes I'm mad, instead of making your country better you bail right when it gets tough. So pathetic.

Peak District.

What country would want to take a coward?

Go back to Poland, toilet cleaner.

That is very true.

I meant about our girls being ugly

I'm not scared, I'm frustrated

bangladesh

Which country doesn't have compressed wages where I can start a nice big family and live in a nice small home without working like a wageslave all day?

The west has been fucked thanks to masses of immigrants, overseas factories, and women in the workforce. I want to get away from it.

Any ideas?

How much money do you have/earn. What is your status?

If you're tall, semi decent looking and have a decent job/trade/degree then look at Norway, Austria or Switzerland. Sure, they're expensive places, but it's reflected in the quality of life. I've spent a few months in each of those countries on my time off testing the waters. I lived in my co workers flat in Bergen for 2 months last year. Pretty nice place, you'd need to earn £50-60k/year to live comfortably though, especially if you want to have a family.

If you're not so attractive, and don't have a lot of money but want to have a semi decent life, then yeah try Poland. Just remember though, if you go further East of Poznan all you will encounter is slavs. Stay to the west if you want to meet a Polish/German girl. You, personally, will have a good life there.. but the education for your kids, not so much. You don't need as much money to live there, probably £40k/year would be enough.

I am a 2nd Engineering Officer for a cruise company, and I've traveled to a lot of different areas in the US, and I would say avoid it at all costs. Maybe it's a bit better inland, somewhere like Utah or something, but still... It's not for me.

Why out of interest?

Thank you very much for your advice, I really appreciate it.

I would consider myself at least a 6/10, I have started lifting recently so I'll get to at least 7/10 eventually. I'm 6ft which is 85th percentile here in the UK for height.

If I was to get a MD my starting salary would easily be around £70k, if I was to go into research I'd get £25-35k starting and up to £45k at senior level. This is based on UK salaries though, I have no idea what it would be like abroad.

lol try burning the Jack near me and see what happens to you, I'll kill you.

The powers of perception of whoever made that flag are sorely lacking, not even close to accurate

Amateur

We're full.

>kek.jpg

ME
NH
VT
In that order

Don't be a Mexican. Fix your own shit country.

I would if I could. The game is rigged; the only way to win is to not play

Stop being a scallywag scollop and get your jingles together. Nothing shall ever break the spirit of a true Gent from gods green lands. Go have a cuppa brown and a tunnock teacake chap, feel right 'n good after.

Russia

>Which based country should I emigrate to?

There aren't any

We're already dead

America. we need more patriots to kill lefties when the war starts

Yeah I've no idea what a salary in any other country would be, I can only give you my idea of what would be needed to sustain a decent life, from my experiences there.

Since you're still studying, learn another language at your University. A non meme language.

Sounds like you've a long way to go before you have enough money and job related experience to emigrate, but don't lose hope. You never know, you might find your very own Austrian murdoch-chan tomorrow in the Uni library.

Nowhere. Just stay there and Keep Calm'ing, or whatever that your anglo thing is. We don't need yourkind here, you will only vote for same shit here.

You can come to 'merica and get thousands of cockhungry sluts after you because of your accent as long as you're not fat or deformed. It's pretty shitty here but at least we can talk shit on twitter without the thought police coming to round us up.

Holy shit we have a first year here. £70k after a MD fucking kek. You will be lucky to be on 30k mate. Also "6/10 b-b-b-but I'm 6 foot so I'm basically a ten. And I started lifting this morning and I definitely won't give up by Saturday."
The reason you are depressed is you are delusional. Come back down to earth and everything gets brighter.

You can't keep running forever.

Nice assumptions.

>£70K after a MD
I'm studying neuroscience at the moment. If I was to get a medical degree I could become a neurologist. Pic related.

>I'm 6 foot so I'm basically a ten
Literally never said that.

>Started lifting this morning
I've been lifting for half a year, and although I have a ways to go I've seen decent gains.

The reason I am depressed is not because of myself, it is because of the way things seem to be going in our country. I work hard to improve myself and I have a bright future ahead of me, just not one I wish to spend in this country.

Support Nigel Farage , and ukip. Thats one thing you could do.

Holy shit you believe those sites? Fuck me they brainwashed you harder than they did me. I was told £40k starting and that was too good to be true let alone £70k. A degree is worthless without experience, absolutely fucking worthless.
>Studying neuroscience
Holy kekaroo have fun finding a job with a degree like that. But yeah ALL you need to get that cushy £70k starting salary is to "study" for another few years and be another £50k in debt...
WTF dude. How did they do this to you?
And stop lying about lifting. Half a year and no gains? Why are you even trying, absolutely fucking ridiculous.
The lying and delusions are killing you inside. Stop it.

Everyone thinks UKIP is a meme here. I agree with most of their policies, but openly admitting it would be social suicide. Democracy is a joke anyway.

>I was told £40k and that was too good to be true
I take estimated salaries with a pinch of salt, I doubt I'd get £70k or whatever but I think I'd get relatively close. Then again I am naive as I'm still an undergrad.

>Half a year and no gains
You need to learn how to read

>I take estimated salaries with a pinch of salt, I doubt I'd get £70k or whatever but I think I'd get relatively close
You wont. You will get £30k tops if you can even find a job in your field. Fucking neuroscience is going to be an absolute nightmare. There isn't a demand for them. And those that do it probably have 15-20 years working experience behind themm
Every undergrad is the same. They think that they will come out of uni and be hot shit with mint salaries. You're nothing compared to the guys that have been on the job for decades longer than you.
>I have a ways to go I've seen decent gains.
So average as fuck. Just don't be a fat cunt and your'e fine. "lift bro's" are just as bad as Women ffs.

Thank you for your advice. I mean it; your input was elucidating. I'll definitely take that into consideration.

>Average as fuck
At the moment yes. I'm not a "lift bro" I just want to get a healthy, lean body.

I thought brits would go to jail if they came on this website?

Study hard lad. If neuroscience is your passion then get on good terms and communicate with as many professors as you can. Contacts will mean everything later on down the line.
And don't fret over being overly healthy. Just don't be a slob and do regular exercise. Think of it this way, when you see a girl do you really give a shit if she's a fucking mint 20/10 hot bod supermodel or do you just go "she's aight, decent ass". Same thing goes the other way.
I think undergraduate depression is something we all go through. We're promised everything on a silver platter but it never really comes to fruition and that can be frustrating after the stresses of studying.
A degree will be super useful once you have experience behind yourself so make sure it counts.

Oh fugg

seems like poland

>I work hard to improve myself and I have a bright future ahead of me, just not one I wish to spend in this country.
Move to Botswana. Seems to be the most happening place right now.