youtube.com/watch?v=IgQFFa-8Zuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be in BC
>literally have to pay for it every month
FUCK ALL OF YOU

>Be Canadian
>Have Justin Trudeau as your leader

"Free".

How do Canadians feel about their countries immigration policies? Do you feel that the strictness in allowing only college educated immigrants or those with particular skillsets has made a difference and what is your impression of these immigrants? Is there any nationality or ethnicity of immigrant that causes more problem or has more trouble assimilating than others?

Thank you for your time, please do not let my questions get in the way of your jolly shitposting.

>be a dog
>get blown by a Canadian

How could you need health care if you never get shot? Huh? didn't think that through did you? fucking leaf

Kek

Be leaf.
Shitpost.
Australians arrive.
Shitpost better.
Leaf crying intensifies.

>Free Health care
You keep saying free, but i dont think it means what you think it means.

>Be American
>Elect a jewish nigger twice

>Be American
>don't get shot because I neutralize the attacker with my gun
>Get fast and efficient precautionary healthcare, in and out in a couple of hours
>Insurance covers it

>Be Canadian
>get shot because I can't defend myself from someone who illegally obtained their arms
>stuck in the hospital waiting room
>die after 5 hours of waiting

> Canadian
> Live in the most liberal country known to man
> U.S has Trump, Canada still has Trudeau

>Most liberal country known to man
Delusional mutt

>You still have Trudeau
He's been in for two years. You elected a literal jewish nigger for eight.

>be Canadian
>pay x3 more for everything
>shoot self

My dude even your rural areas are liberal filled, its the truth leaf, you guys will have liberal leaders for years to come.

trudeau managed to ruin a country faster in 2 years than obongo/bush in 16

What is the point of all this. These conversations go nowhere

>Miss
>Pay for "free" healthcare
>Believe it's free because you're missing 60% of your brain

UK increases border security with Brexit, terrorist acts increase. Get it together m8

>Be US
>Be the literal last defense against global Communism on the planet
>Get endlessly berated by every other nation that was cucked into defenselessness by their "benevolent" governments

You're welcome you fucks.

>be american
>[LITERALLY FUCKING ANYTHING]

>be canadian
>be run by a communist'a gay zoophiliac bastard son

What Europeans think.

Reality.

>be Canadian
>muh free health care
>wait five years to get a broken arm fixed
try again, sweetie

Canada is cucked and fucked

*gets shot in a killing spree*

>be american
>get shot and die
>be canadian
>get fucked by 20 day waiting period for getting your arm cut off
>dies of blood loss

All of you fucking suck

Literally this. You made a good post why aren't you being spammed with me 56% memes by brainlets?

Yeah but then you have to live in fucking Canada

>Be dumb enough to think Healthcare is free
>Be leaf

You need the free health care with all the gay up there

I honestly don't get it why foreigners think getting shot is such a terrible thing. Sure it burns and there is some blood but it's nothing a doctor can't fix. Do you euro trash cry every time you get a booboo? Hahah

You're about 1,000 times more likely to die on the highway than you are dying in a shooting.

city-journal.org/html/ugly-truth-about-canadian-health-care-13032.html Jew run canada brainwashed zombie calls hoax psyops and fake stories of imaginary "shootings" real and considers baby murder, mass mega death, eugenics, steirlization, and denial of real quality care to cause early death which is then hidden in fake "life expectancy" reports but not hidden in the tragic demographic decline of native white citizens, slow mega roll death of the white populace....

>be Canadian
>lose job for not changing a 40 year old's diaper

>be Canadian
>calls for ambulance
>waits 5 months

It may be free, but when you need an immediate appointment for life-threatening health concerns, you'll just have to wait.

>be american
>get shot
>go to hospital die waiting for care as lib/dems/commies colect your shit because you can't pay your bills because you ded
>being replaced by latinos

>be canadian
>get free healthcare
>have influx of southern asians, muslims and niggers
>slowly population gets displaced, divided as they push to replace you who's grandfather build cucknada
>as you work hard and gov takes 60% of yo money to give to niggers, and south asians because fuck you fucking racist

>be romanian
>walk safe but always feel unsafe
>always keep hand on wallets fear of getting your wallet stolen
>never happens
>get home enjoy really good internet and really good beer, waiting for white gf to come home so we can fuck, after which she'll ask me if i want for her to cook me a omlette or sandwich
>feels good man

Immigration is a joke and they aren’t educated lmao Toronto and the gta are infested with plebtier muslims. It’s pretty annoying when half my city barely speaks English and I have to strain to make any sense of what these people are saying. My whole neighbourhood has been taken over. I see the local schools getting out sometimes when I’m driving to work and they are 90% minorities. Back when I went to these schools like 15-20 years ago they were 90% huwhite.

>you know he is right

Canadian healthcare is shit unless you enjoy dying on a waiting list or having to travel to another country for treatment.

I'm fine with it as long as it never over-rides the existing population. I view myself as a civic nationalist and most of my friends are non-white (Asian mostly) and they don't cause problems. We also manage to keep a low crime rate by (mostly) letting in the intelligent people, IQ has a correlation with someone's likelihood to commit a crime since high IQ people tend to think long term. But I live in Alberta so I'm not in the multicultural hellscapes of Vancouver or Toronto, so maybe my view is a bit skewed.

>but jews still basicly own you and going to destory your values in a divide and conqure agenda so they and their allies gain more power.

you know canada is part of America you stupid leaf. Fuck

>be american
>have freedom of speech
>be canadian
>die in waiting room of hospital

yeah i know wtf

just sayin

Pierre Trudeau 5'9
Margaret Trudeau 5'7
All their kids under 6'0 except justin

Justin Trudeau 6'3
Fidel Castro 6'4

How can Americans recover?

good goy

>Be Canadian
>Wait 30 years in the ER for your complimentary sex change so the government doesn't take your children away
>Use the wrong pro-noun when asking the nurse how much longer the wait will be
>Go to prison

>Be Canadian
>Write book about fucking a bear
>Win Canada's highest literary award

>Be canadian
>Get your shots, but 10 years later
your medical care waiting lists are horrible

>be Canadian
>be fucking Canadian.

The mandatory estrogen shots are available the next day though

>be american
>get shot

>free

>Free healthcare
Fuck off welfare bum
>be me
>work 5 days a week
>make $48 an hour as elevator mechanic
>paying off loans
>Government takes 52% of my wages
>employer takes 2% for healthcare plan
>student load takes 5%
>get charges 12% tax on everything I buy

FUCK YOU YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM

>Free healthcare..............

Oh I forgot the fucking Union dues.........

OP is the kind of person my friends and I beat the fuck out of at the bar on welfare check day.

where the fuck do his balls go when he sits like that?
like WTF Prime Minister has no fucking balls.

the uk has a fraction of your murder rate.

>be canadian
>pretend to be american

leafs aint human.

In his purse of course

youtube.com/watch?v=IgQFFa-8Zuk

you do realise he feels deep in side everything is a lie, but brainwashed by his father, mother, and quite emotional person

sometimes i feel sad for him

pic not related, but makes you think

no one cares

Wake up and taste the D&C.

UK still a much safer place to live, at least go for the freedom argument mutt

>be Canadian
>get Somali neighbours

>you do enough to reply

>be bong
>get pakied
>get niggered
>get muslimed
>get knived
>get car-ed
>atleast you have social justice as muslims displace you and replace your leaders and mayors with their own

Ah you say it will never happen?

PART AND PARCEL

incorrect meme, broken arms are like same day type deals..

They deserve it.

This

le doctors and engineers meme is a fucking lie and everybody knows it. All (((((they)))) are doing is importing a permanent underclass of rootless consumers. Look at Trudeau's """senior policy adviser"""" for fuck's sake

Do you live in Canada? I can tell you right now that's a lie, everything I have ever had was free and both times I broke a bone, it was instantly looked after. So go bankrupt for a cold faggot.

no one cares

Just a couple hours wait for mine desu. At least I immediately got druged so I didn't feel anything.

Sorry about your shitty life choices idiot, all self inflicted.

Map threads? Those are actually normal and usually entertaining

>>Get free

NOTHING
IS
FREE
YOU
FAGGOT

>Get fast and efficient precautionary healthcare, in and out in a couple of hours

Thank you for shopping with McHealthcare™ Inc., that will be 12,447.12 shekels, goyim. Get shot 5 times and have your next surery FREE! At McHealthcare™ Inc., we like to take care of our customers.

Might as well just die fuck lol.

these things will happen to you if you deliberately go into certain "diverse" areas, and start brandishing about your white-ness, basically

you'd have to basically go right out of your way to get "culturally enriched" here in the UK, basically.
Like any country, really, except America where there's a 50/50 chance some nig will shoot you at any given point, on any given day for any number of random reasons.

more like

>Be Canadian
>get stabbed by peaceful refugees
>bleed to death in 20 mile long emergency line waiting for the free healthcare you paid for

That guy looks like Tony Abbott lol

>be canadian
>national pastime is jerking off a tree and extracting its cum to eat
>national sport is ice skating
>national animal is some dumb cow cross reindeer cross camel
>doesnt help in any wars despite making public "condemnings" of ISIS and other political figures we want to topple and replace
>totally isn't a bro and isnt onboard with the anglo agenda of planting quadrupole agents everywhere and errecting sock puppets everywhere