PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

DRUMPF BTFO

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-organization-value-down-revenue-sales-new-york-us-president-donald-trump-family-business-a8058236.html

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>independent

Worse than the onion

Oh wow, those Russian connections must not be very profitable.

it's fucking over, we have to take away the unclear coats

Literally same faggot
First day on Sup Forums?

I can imagine what you’d be saying if he actually made money. Much Russia, etc.

You should focus on who became millionaires after getting elected into public office.

Overseas Russian bank accounts.

There is still some Hillarybucks left in the Ukraine it would appear

>the shareblue cuck appears

impressive feat. while allegedly bleeding SS dry to enrich the trump hotels and otherwise also being only interested in making more money and not interested in politics at all except for when he's out to destroy america, he's also managed to hide nine tenths of his wealth.

i love donald trump

I believe she can still win!

How is this news or even noteworthy? He's constantly threatening nuclear war. Of course his claims to fortune are mere bluffs.

The clientele of his ventures are richer people and if they are boycotting he is screwed. Trailer Trash isn't sitting on a lot of disposable income and that his base

WTF, MAXINE WATERS TOLD ME HE WAS STEALING MILLIONS FROM THE GOVERNMENT

HOW CAN WE IMPEACH HIM NOW?

>who became millionaires after entering public office?
Seriously this.

The IRS runs tax returns through their system and algorithms determine which ones deserve a human to look at.

How do we not apply that to politicians as part of an anti-corruption campaign?

When a politician gets waaaaaay wealthier than their salary indicates, it means they are engaged in criminal activity

Trump and Kushner are broke, they would have been bankrupt long ago without Russian oligarch money laundering

This is the real story of Russiagate

How ironic. You're worse than shitposters

> (((Einstein)))

Also you can't get the worth of sales from last year. There would be plenty of people that would have stayed at Trumps hotels before the election but now 50% of the population will avoid giving him any money at all costs.

there's ukraninans posting shareblue links here, it's like once a week or so, not sure what's up with that

>What will happen if your business fails
>I'll probably run for president

LE TEN PERCENT FACE

Can you name literally one Trump has?

I'll wait.

Only dumb rural voters went for Trump, intelligent city dwellers voted for Hillary.

>now 50% of the population will avoid giving him any money at all costs.
true but also many of his supporters would spend with him

>trusting the Independent
>Owned by a Saudi and billionaire Russians

Why do you include Donald Trump, who is not associated with this organization? Dumb media...

-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-

>actively throws away his own wealth and pride to service the american people.

a true patriot.