Africans

Anybody else here not hate Africans? Sure I can understand having a general hatred for African-Americans (i.e. slave-descended blacks of colonial American origin) who are (for the most part terrible people) but blacks from Africa living in the West are usually good people. Most are intelligent, amiable, and successful and Africa has a manifold of nations that are developing quite nicely (e.g. Senegal, Ghana, Gabon, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ethiopia, et al.). Some of these nations even have more prosperous economics than many European nations.

Africans I've met personally were for the most part good people. African-Americans are obviously scum for the most part who suffer from a deep-rooted inferiority complex as a well a severe identity crisis and bad cause of post-traumatic slave syndrome and have immersed themselves in an extremely primitive, backwards, and anti-intellectual culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks like black female justin trudeau

Is Trudeau in Tropic Thunder 2?

I once watched a video of an African man yelling at African-Americans for acting like a bunch of chimps.

damn, well spotted

Sub saharan africans are closer related to extinct hominids than they are to europeans and asians

Agreed. East Africans especially on the whole are lovely people. I have no idea what went wrong with African Americans

Fuck off back to /reddit/. Africa is a war zone because all niggers are violent. All of them.
>le based black man

If you're in the US it maybe so, there's quite a few obstacles getting from Africa to the US and you won't get a lot for free so you'll get some ambitious folks, here in the Netherlands they generally don't work. Take Somalians for example of them 70% of them unemployed.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Yes, everyone knows Africans that immigrate to Europe are especially pleasant people and don't commit the vast majority of violent crime in these regions.

Oh Somalis are different, they are the shittest. The Moroccans in the Netherlands too... Yikes.

>Africa is a warzone

>Ghana (1.70)
>Sierra Leone (1.92)
>Burkina Faso (0.71)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

So explain why those West African nations are some of the safest on Earth and safer then many European nations?

Median household income by ethnicity:

>Nigerian American ($62,086)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

The average Nigerian-American is literally more educated than the average White Amercans. It's wrong to judge all blacks based off the behavior of AA's -- it would be like judging all whites based off the behavior of rednecks.

In my personal work and travel experience?

>Southern Africans
Botswanans are cool, Namibians are cool

The rest are scum

>East Africa
Kenyans are cool, Mozambique folks are cool, Rwandans are cool, Ugandans are cool, Ethiopians are cool, Tanzanians are cool

>Somalians
These fuckers are so bad OTHER AFRICANS can't stand them

>Central Africans
Belong in daycare or trash heap

>West Africans
Ghanaians are bros, Senegalese are bros, Beninese are lazy but nice, Burkina Faso lazy but nice, Gambians are bros, Ivorians are chill

>Nigerians
Smart, but they use that cunning to trick or scam everyone outside their own tribe

Just my experience

If anyone lives on his ancestor's land, love an cherish his own culture and thrive for the best for himself and his own, he can only be respected and appreciated.
If not, he is degenerate and should set himself straight.
This works for african people

Ghanians are lovely, super chill culture. Nigeria is a bit more confrontational but lots of talent there and hard work ethic. That's the real difference, the ethic and morality of African American culture is severely corrupted.

I don't *hate* Africans anymore than I hate a plague of locusts eating crops or a nest of mice infesting a building. They are what they are.

The ones you should hate are the people who use them as a weapon - intentionally infesting cities and countries.

Pretty much spot on. Especially on Nigerians.

LOL, you realize that those stats are not real right?Those countries are very poor so they don't have the proper facts.

India's rape rate is lower than most western countries and sweden's rape rate is one of the highest in the world because they have different way to record data you fucking nigger.

Nigerian American($62,086) , congratulations faggot, the smartest of smartest niggers can slightly compete with an average white guy , go fuck yourself faggot

This board is officially Reddit. Fuck you all for ruining Sup Forums

>street-shitting Pajeet weighs in

Fuck off, faggot.

My Nigerian friends theorized that it was sort of proto-eugenics

All the dangerous criminals and troublemakers were sold off
Don't be mean Pajeet

I only hate africans or people of african descent when they are in my country, not counting oversea territories.

First of all, THOSE ARE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

Fuck you nigger, suck my brown hairy ass you monkey.

I HATE AFRICANS, THERE ARE LITERALLY MILLIONS IN MY UNIVERSITY AND THEY ARE ALWAYS SO FUCKING LOUD FUCK YOU

> designated shitting streets
ewwwwwwwww

Africans should go back to Africa then. No one would hate them or care about them at that point. Proximity breeds hatred

Yeah, how the fuck would they be able to gather accurate statistics when their infrastructure barely exists lol. I don't think it's a secret that crime runs rampant, it's just that no one reports it since it's so common or people just can't be caught (catching criminals like mob bosses or serial killers takes a lot of money and skill these countries lack)

Hurrr durrr not constantly wahwahwaaahing wanting global racial genocide is a reddit thing

No. Fuck YOU for ruining Sup Forums you faggot.

Thats cause you live away from ´em.
I don´t hate abos either.

They go to my college too in America and they are ALWAYS the ones screaming in the library

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD!

I'm fine with them when they stay in Africa.

>India's rape rate is lower than most western countries

HahahahahahahahahahahahHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not rape if you cum and Indians cum fairly easy.

Can confirm

I just took a trip to DC and encountered a lot of Ethiopian and native Africans and found them to be hard-working, polite and rule abiding. The native niggers of DC, however, are subhuman trash incapable of doing anything but gold bricking or meandering around public housing or charities.

I wish we could trade in our blacks for some Africans.

This site has always been a nigger hate site. Welcome. Thanks for never lurking

That's a man

I had two very good friends who were Africans and I also know many who made very decent careers. Doesn't make me a liberal. I see the development in Africa very critical.

This is true from what I've seen of the Africans who come to America. The accent can be downright adorable and they're always well-mannered. However one is too many and they need to GTFO to their own lands and take ours with them.

>THOSE ARE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
Do you really have designated shitting streets?

Mainly on African Americans, not many global and Sup Forums was containment for the nazi shitposts on news. I remember the nice Cicada 3301 days. Fuck off newfag who just came here so he can say nigger on the internet without being fired.

Course I don't, just like I didn't hate the snake in my yard when it was in its hole. I had to kill it when it went out, though.

No. I hope the recent plague clears this human plague off the planet including OP.

All shitskins must swing

Your post just made me realise I've never met or even seen an African American, they've all been native Africans

This

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

They really do. Because before they designated the shitting Streets, they shat in every single street.

I have a serious question: Are snakes a real problem in Eastern Europe? They are in SW USA but I was unaware of an issue in E Europe.

>tfw no ethiopian trap gf

>killing the snake
>not making sure it gets relocated in the wild
You are literally no better than Africans.

The American Negro is a product only "made in America".

Who fashioned the clay?