Australian U.N. diplomat plummets to death

>A game of “trust” took a deadly turn for an Australian diplomat, who plunged to his death from his Manhattan balcony early Wednesday during a night of boozing with friends and his wife, police sources said.

>Julian Simpson, 30, fell from the seventh floor to a second-floor landing at the Clinton Street building where he lived on the Lower East Side around 1:35 a.m., the sources said.

>“I will prove it that you can trust me. Let’s play the trust game,” Simpson said to the 24-year-old man just moments before he slipped and fell, sources said.

>The iconic landmark tower was lit up in rainbow colors in celebration of Australia’s same-sex marriage vote.

>All those who police interviewed admitted to drinking alcohol that night and cops reported a strong odor of booze on those involved, sources said.

nypost.com/2017/11/15/un-diplomat-falls-to-his-death-from-roof-after-trust-game-goes-wrong-cops/

needs more l*****tt spacing

>a game of trust

I guess (((they))) didn't trusted him anymore

Seems pretty clear what happened:

>While inside, the 24-year-old man, who is the husband of the woman Simpson had been swinging, confronted Simpson over the gesture, sources said.

>The two men then stepped out onto Simpson’s balcony, where Simpson told the husband that he meant no harm, according to sources.

>To prove to the husband that he could trust him, Simpson suggested playing the “trust game” — in which Simpson would lean back on the ledge and trust the man to catch him before he would fall.

It's the articles format, you doofus. Pay denbts.

>Clinton street

He died how he lived- a complete fag

Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for my friend.....

>I guess (((they))) didn't trusted him anymore

>Simpson was rushed to Mount Sinai Beth Israel hospital where he was pronounced dead.

>Australian diplomat gets tricked to death by an Emu diplomat

>killed because of "game of trust"

It's pretty clear what happened. Jews like to put little clues in the MSM like this. Read between the lines.

who the fuck believes in this shit, is this what conservatards and libtards swallow daily and still believe it? do they never question this shit or they just shout at someone questioning; CONSPIRACY NUT!!!!!!!!

They are programmed to respond a certain way.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

julian
clinton
trust
death

Trust a cuck, you're out of luck

>the most visible flag is the Israeli one

Pure cohencidence i suppose

This is happening more often lately. You'd think they'd put guard rails up.

Don't forget Australian. An Australian named Julian. Encoded warning to Assange?

All the fucking clues are there.

trusting people who work for the government, ever

>They are programmed to respond a certain way.

and they always bring up aliens the minute you start to talk about the activities of men. It really makes me want to strangle them. Never do I mention aliens but they just rant on in the preprogrammed response designed to dismiss every bit of truth that challenges their simple world view.

STRAYA

Dig out everything about this guy. It's obvious this was murder. What did he do to them to make em act?

>*Clinton* Street

Yep.

youre saying he knew spoilers for game of thrones?

"do a fllip!"