Does Sup Forums like philosophical anime?

Does Sup Forums like philosophical anime?

Only if they are good and interesting.

>philosophical
more like "2deep4every1: the anime"

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

RAISON D'ETRE

DEEEEEEEEP

(NO RAISIN)

Pino was best girl.

These incompetently made screenshots are making me suspect intent.
Are you TRYING to make other people greentext at your life choices?

YOU COMPLETE MY FATE

muh raisins dental

Raisins?

AMBITION MAKES YOU LOOK PRETTY UGLY

I prefer philosophical hentai. Ya know, something that leaves the mind full and the nutbladder empty.

Yeah, I've been getting into philosphical anime lately. I've been watching the evangelion and serial experiment lain. Would I like Ergo Proxy? I like philosophical anime with some elements of horror and surrealism. Any other anime like this would be appreciated.

Watch Texhnolyze instead

>Watching anime for any other reason than fapping to 2D lolis
wew

Alright, this looks pretty neat. I'll give this a go. Thanks user.

I CAN'T WAKE UP

This. Anime is only good for the cute girls. If I wanted a plot or some deep insight I would just read a book.

Ergo Proxy had an interesting setting, nice character designs and great OP and ED.
But plot-wise it was like written by a chu2

ZZZZZZZ

This. Is there anything that can fullfil a man as wholly as a piece of art that appeals to both his most primal instincts and his highest thought processes at the same time?

Yes. Phantom world was great

This. Could have been good, but written by an idiot. Every "deep" thought only gets about 2-3 sentences into debating before fighting starts.

The piece of art that makes the primal instincts appeal to the highest thought processes and vice versa.

goddamn ergo proxy is pure garbage

Does Sup Forums like death metal?

I think that I have seen them all. There is little to no reason to keep watching anime.

CANT WAKE UP

Texhnolyze fucked my shit up, the show was slow, but the ending made it a 10/10 for me.

Oh god- it's my least favorite meme from Sup Forums being edited for Sup Forums

>philosophical anime
No such thing.

Only if the characters and narrative is good enough to keep me interested. I can just read a book or go on /lit/ if I just want to be told a philosophy.

Though to get me interested in that philosophy it actually has to have a philosophy to say so pic unrelated