This kills the race """realist"""

>this kills the race """realist"""

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3lBKje46E

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=PY3lBKje46E
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
twitter.com/incon_facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>Wow. Very science. Much objective. So reason.
Not an argument.

>x is true because of y
How is that not an argument?

You wouldn't divide humans into different groups because there is more variation within them than between them but there is also more variation within groups of chimps and humans than between them so we wouldn't divide them into different groups either.

>uses doge
>9gag/Ifunny tier memes
>fags this new
>the door is right there

Woah

When we use the term 'race' here on Sup Forums we mean species, not subspecies.

Don't ever post this dishonest mentally ill genetic waste here, or his fallacious attempts at argument here again, please. Watching JF demolish his stupidity was pretty fun, though.

Please tell me this is bait.The difference between any two chimps is much less than the difference between a chimp and a human. In comparison, the variation within "black" people and "white" people is much more than the variation of white people vs black people. It would be like splitting the "races" by hair color.

>Lewontin's fallacy: the post
Are you the mentally ill retard in the video or someone even more stupid?

Literally quoted directly from the video. Kill yourselves, kike niggers.

Fight the alt-right with analsex and spreang aids.

Pozze the heteros.

Shadilay my brother ;)

>species definition: two animals similar enough to be capable of creating a biologically viable offspring that retains the ability to reproduce.
>blacks are a different species
> but racemixers are also geniciding the white race!!1!

unironically kys

>Indians are more closely related to Brits than Lapplanders

Who made up this sneaky bit of banter?

Not even going to waste my time watching it. I'm guessing it's the usual stupid arguments like "no clear boundaries" or "genetic differences more between gender than races".

>by this logic Neanderthals still exist
Blacks aren't a different species, but they're so far below whites in most capabilities they might as well be.

>contrapoints
More like Talkingpoints, or Clichepoints
Also
HOOK IT
Don't be feeding this degenerate.
hooktube.com/watch?v=PY3lBKje46E

The concept that "race is a social construct" only applies in the sense that you can't precisely identify the border.
Average differences between different ethnic groups (like skin color, height, iq, brain size, facial structure...) are real.

Reminder how rekt contrapoints got

There are really dumb whites too. Is an 80 iq rural and suburban retard a different species from a 150 iq coastal elite? Define what a "black" person actually is and why it is significant enough to justify classifying them differently taxonomically.

>There are really dumb whites too
And dumb blacks outnumber them immensely. Did you know that for every black with an IQ of 130, there's 30 whites, per capita? The chasm is hugely significant.
>dumb whites exist too!
And they're still drastically less violent than the black average crime rate. There is nothing blacks have that justifies allowing them to immigrate en masse to any civilized country.

>Define what a "black" person actually is
Nice try.
>why it is significant enough to justify classifying them differently taxonomically.
I didn't say that, I said their behavioral and mental characteristics are so far below whites on average it's worth noting that.

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day. But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into? It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are. I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

>you will never be inside his boipussy
:(((

Blacks are the indigenous of Subsaharan Africa.
You can easily identify the difference between a blacks person and a white person just by looking, even if the black is an albino.
If still not convinced, do a DNA test.

makeapp this degenerate

>stealing Jim's image
not even gonna watch desu

Do you agree with ethnostates?

>contrapoints

this alone tells me its part of a psyop and disinfo

Of course, I support Israel.

When are you lefties going to realize that you can't beat Ryan Faulk/TheAltHype?

I remember his response videos to concordance way back in the day too.

Then can white people build an ethostate?

Whatever happened to SpawkTalk? He's gone.

Was going for his PhD and didn't want to associate his name with the race realist stuff.

Now I think he said he doesn't feel like returning right now because people's views of the science aren't nuanced or something.

twitter.com/incon_facts

That's his twitter by the way.

Got 'im

thanks man, i liked his vids

You got it. Here's a good refutation if anyone wants to check it out

Oh come on, you have to be a troll after this copypasta bullshit. Israel is as racist and genocidal is it gets. Everything from sterlizing blacks to keeping palestinians in an open prison along Gaza, modern Jews are a virtual projection of Nazi idealism.

Announcing you're pro-Zionism while denouncing ethnic white pride in the same breath tells us you're every bit deserving of an actual gas chamber this time around, moshe.

Lolocaust 2.0 won't be just in your head this time.

I watched a few of contrapoint's videos just to hear what the other side had to say and it was beyond depressing to watch him, over the course of a year, turn from a weird dude who likes to dress like a chick (calling himself a transvestite) to a mentally ill freak mincing around in a leotard talking in that awful mtf high-ptiched voice. He just got more deranged the more he sank into social justice, and it doesn't help that he's an admitted alocholic . Pretty depressing since he was a handsome guy and a phd candidate at one point. Just shows you how this thinking gets into vulnerable people's brains and scrambles it up.

Gas chambers didnt exist, would be useless and a jewish concept. Quit larping faggot.

Continental groups are not races. Pointing out that "continental" groups have massive diversity means nothing because there are multiple races on every continent.
He's relying solely upon haplogroups which is nothing but paternal DNA, it's half of what comprises our genetic existence.
Race is tribal, not continental, we've known this for years. Applying this false paradigm is fallacious because it's NEVER been how people determined race. It's ALWAYS been a generalization for the origin of thee major groups, but those have never been the only racial groups observed.
For instance, African Pygmies are of their own racial category, yet live in Africa. So on this fallacious "continental" grouping model, Pygmies are being lumped in with Egyptians and we've known for a long time that North African groups are of a different racial category from Sub-Saharan African groups, and even the Yoruba or Bantu people are dramatically different than the Pygmies.
Real racists acknowledge the differences between all three of these groups, which should show that they do not see the entire continent of Africa as a swath of land populated by a single racial group.
The San, Khoi, and Bushmen of south east Africa are of a different racial category than the Yoruba and Bantu of West and South Africa, than the Berbers, Maghrebis, Arabs and Turks of North Africa, the Sudanese/Nubians, the Pygmies etc.
Leftists don't understand race because they're too stupid, and racists are misunderstood because they are too educated and nuanced for plebeian casuals.
Attacking "Race as commonly understood" is an underhanded tactic because it's choosing to discuss the matter with "commoners" instead of experts like "Evolutionary Biologists" such as Ernst Mayr.
Race is an evolutionary and biological reality, it's pure Darwinian science, and it's been suppressed by global elites who wish to import third world immigrants into white countries to keep their artificial slave economies alive.

good information in the video

however

we need someone as entertaining as contrapoints to deliver this information in an engaging way

Tick tock till the shoa baby blood drinker.

Why do they always describe everything as complex, as if that actually says anything?