Jews

If Jews control the world Sup Forums, then how come you don't concede that we are the superior people. We own all your money, we are all your bosses, and control the government. Sounds like the superior people to me?

This is a LARP

Go back to plebbit

jews are the chosen ones

Jews have a higher average intelligence than the average white person. I’ll admit that. Doesn’t make your white genocide agenda okay. You’re guests in our countries

>wealth, sneakiness, nepotism, and cowardice are traits of a "superior people"

You only control the average idiots.

"we own all your money"

not all

If it brings us to the top. Yes. Isn't that how a black person would describe a white person.

Controlling the masses is controlling the idiots.

Bitcoins are next, watch out

I too like to play Skaven!

No, a nigger just complains about white people and has no idea why they're inferior. We know perfectly well why your ratty kind are over-represented in so many top positions, as I just listed, but it doesn't make you superior. It makes you parasites.

A parasite that controls everything that impacts your daily life? Sounds like a superior being user.

Now why are you pretending it is something to be proud of?

>A parasite that controls everything

By whining about the Holocaust, hiring other Jews, and leaning heavily on white protection.

>that impacts your daily life?

I'm British. You Jews have no control here. Just a funny little bunch of curly sideburned freaks.

>Sounds like a superior being user.

You're a moron. It took a single Austrian midget in a foreign nation to wipe out 6 gorrilion of your kind. Imagine what would happen if we decided to stop ignoring your meddling.

That's what you think user. You think Brexit was chosen by the people? Don't joke yourself.

Having all the money and power is something to be proud of.

>thinking Brexit was desirable to bureaucrats

Good meme. They made a mistake because they were out of touch with the general population, just like the US with Trump.

>Having all the money and power is something to be proud of.

So drop a Jew and a white on a desert island and see which is superior.

>Jew starts complaining about his situation to the white, hoping for favours and sympathy
>White starts looking for freshwater and building a shelter
>Jew starts rely acting like a child
>White shares some water out of empathy
>Jew tries to steal all the coconuts and say he's storing them in a "bank" for safety
>White now has fire, water, and shelter for the night
>Jew gives the white some coconuts he doesn't need at that moment
>White accepts
>Jew tries to claim he wants the coconuts back and will take the shelter instead
>White laughs
>Jew realises he has no one else to back up his threats
>White takes all of the coconuts and sends the Jew out scouting
>Jew finds a nice spot
>White says they should move there
>Jew tries to claim it as his divine birthright
>White laughs and watches him try to build
>Jew begs for help
>White leaves the pitiful Jew to die then moves into the new camp

>whites conquer and enslave other races
>Sup Forums: "haha! Whites are the master race. Genocide these subhumans."
>jews conquer and enslave other races
>Sup Forums: "s-stop it kike! y-you are afraid of our superiority"
Sup Forums is retarded, Schlomo. They are literally just as smart as BLM activists.

We have to try to educate.