Why do republicans think that their views are right?

i simply don't understand how any of you can still this that your views are up to date. For example
- Women aren't equal to men.
This fucking App that you now keep pushing doesn't make our society better, it makes it worse because now women are AGAIN degraded to looks. fuck you

>Such low-ter bait

If we put traps in makeapp and they show really manly faces there would be a shitstorm?

Here's your (OP)

What lazy bait. Hans, you can do better than this. I thought Germans were regarded for their strong work ethic?

You ever pushed something so hard that it collapsed, OP? There's always a tipping point lad.

pretty sure the neural nets can do it but the problem is getting the sample data
not sure there are enough traps

taking webm requests
post a webm you want me to run

first zombie lady

That means, AI has surpassed female brain. But will it able to surpass the male brain?

Your reversed psychology doesn't work.

You leftypol faggots can't use it against us.

working on it now

someone should compare to jennifer anniston to see if Brad made the right choice

Everybody knew he was narcissistic but this is borderline gay

This is like a nuclear bomb on social media, just completely obliterates roasties and their fragile egos

I am just now beginning to understand the implications of this.

We should make some hashtag like #FragileFeminity and have a laugh as response to the #FragileMasculinity of last year

Where the fuck is the goebels jew quote editted for the roastie.

Retarded bitches don't like being de-tarted.
News at 11.

I fucking bet 10 bitcoin that women are using this shit in secret to uncover their foes...You know they are delousing their equally whorish friends.

I like #thehaggening

didn't work as well as I would have hoped on this source
happy to try others

she's wearing so much makeup, the app is only removing the top layer and can't manage to remove it all.

Run it again with the video on the right

men dont wear make up
now we equal
i fell for this bait

You have to remove all the plastic surgery to see how ugly this cunt really is

REAL QTs UNAFFECTED
>REAL QTs UNAFFECTED
REAL QTs UNAFFECTED
>REAL QTs UNAFFECTED
REAL QTs UNAFFECTED
>REAL QTs UNAFFECTED

can you do this?

Appearance the main thing that women bring to the table.

Film at 11.

KILL IT WITH FIAHHHHH

OP is so triggered right now... It puts a smile on my face knowing that the travels have turned

Men dont wear make up, if this was the other way around and women could see what men looked like without make up it'd all be fine.

I think it might be struggling with the side angle

The views of most republicans (either neocon or "civic nationalistic") are actually not right and are suicidal for the party in the long term.

ROASTED

Feminazis and BLM negroes always scream about white/male fragility, and then some stupid shit like this app happens and it just shows who actually is fragile.

And this?

Fucking Anglo goblin.

>women-men
cant yu get your story straight ever?
its just pure shit that comes from you its lies propoganda
yesterday it was men now its women,
i guess your playing off men to push your agenda since women, who are stupid, have NOTHING to say

Yep it's glorious.
This is only the beginning lads

>i simply don't understand how any of you can still this that your views are up to date
>views up to date
>up to date
This is a new fun way to say
>current year
dear child, this is us destroying the power makeup has over brainless, childish, self obsessed baby women. you can't help yourselves, you're depressed, you're addicted to instagram and makeup. you're miserable, childless, friendly, and constantly anxious. We're fixing you whether you like it or not because that's what men do for women and children.

I'm impressed it does gifs and webms

Lo and behold, pretty women still come out pretty.

Thot apocalypse when?

dairy remember..

men are naturally beautiful.
>no homo..

the male lion has the mane, the male bird has the colors, the male deer has the antlers. in almost all of nature, the male has the superior everything, and the females are boring and plain.

these traits are inborn to help attract mates and defend offspring. but as humans, girls are worthless, non contributing, parasitic, selfish, vapid, attention craving whores. so they do everything to try and shift the attention to themselves and further demand that they are the sole gatekeeper as to who gets to have sex with them, because they have literally no power in this world other than allowing or denying the use of their holes.

Honestly still looks good, espessially for the age

I know a girl who barely wears any makeup and she still always looks beautiful, but I’m still scared that the little bit of eye liner she sometimes wears would make a big difference.

holy fuck dylan roof kill it with fire

hermione and ron

Tranny?

strip-away make-up. intelligence also gone. lol

Jesus this app is glorious. What a disgusting hag.

Anybody got those "nudes" of hers where it looks like she has the body of a prepubescent boy?

This

W-what for

>goblin

my bad meant lonza

this actually made me sick

>looks are forcibly removed from the equation
>"now women are AGAIN degraded to looks"
You utter mong

absolutely disgusting

theres so much make up it cant find face

I threw up a little

Still cute.

Greek genes

Wanna see how she looks without makeup and her undeveloped body.

Case in point!

tried running it twice but almost no change, just worse quality

>This fucking App that you now keep pushing doesn't make our society better, it makes it worse
kind of like Marx but we don't go around burning his books

>All the whores saying it puts an old person face on you.
>I look the same when I remove non-existing makeup.
Women are a mistake.

Please this!!!

Unveil the traps.

it doesnt "remove makeup" you faggots, it applies another filter on top
you're taking a doctored picture, doctoring it more, and then wasting days of your life posting shit on a politics board. but that's par for the course for you fucking idiots anyway.

nice

Roast t.

Yep

Post tits or gtfo.

>it makes it worse because now women are AGAIN degraded to looks

Women do that all by themselves. See Instagram.

If you're gonna be wearing revealing dresses, flaunting your ass and curves and showing off excessive cleavage, you're defining yourself merely by looks rather than personality.

>b-but all the stuff you mentioned allow women to express themselves

No, it allows hoes to do so. Women with intelligence and personality don't feel the need to demean themselves to a sexual object just to get attention.

It is in interesting and well done concept, roastie. Knowing how cosmetics affect the look, it's not far fetched to be able to edit the image to match close with a person's real face.

i cant see the difference

BRIDES OF SATAN

t. roastie

Thots will be patrolled