I'm on episode 18 already

I'm on episode 18 already

when this shit will get good it's so bad I can't watch 4 episodes without getting sleepy.

For me it started getting good around episode 30.
I honestly kept watching for so long just because I was really bored at the time, but I'm glad I did.

Read the manga. Shounen anime always have bad pacing.

30 huh? That's pretty far, but It's not like I have anything better to do.

Thanks for the straight answer.

Watch '99 or read the manga.
2011 is only worth after York.

No problem, I hope if you stick it out you end up enjoying it as much as I did.

Honestly it was episode 5 for me. I feel bad for you.

I can't stand older anime. It just looks dirty and aged. Sorry

>Sorry
Don't be sorry. I'm the one who's sorry for your tastes

Just drop it now dumbass, you're beyond help.

whatever

The main reason I'm watching this show is because of a catdollgirl I saw on a picture that got my dick diamond hard and I thought "this can't be this bad"

Well fyi then that she doesn't show up until sometime after episode 80.

Yorknew arc is hype as fuck once you finish that you'll be hooked.

Well I guess I got fucked by my dick again

I'm at ep 72 and it's still average shonen bullshit.
It's well rounded but it's underaged shit.

I wish I lived in a world where arcs like Yorkshin are average.

just any piece of media it gets good at episode 1, dont like it then its not the show for you

Name one non-average shonen show then.

Drop it please. We don't want you here.

>underaged shit
>average shonen bullshit
>shonen

This is why so many fuckers that watch shonen on Sup Forums are retarded. That's the fucking genre. You lot just keep fooling yourselves into thinking it's anything else.

I found it to be watchable around episode 3 but it honestly wasn't an must watch until the 30s. If you watched the majority of the hunter exam and is still bored I suggest skipping to episode 27 to jump into the next major arc.

>genre
Shonen isn't a genre, it's a demographic

Agreed to some extend except I wouldn't have been so harsh and for the fact that that misconception isn't only applicable to "shonen" type shows. If I stuck with a acclaimed multi-season ecchi highschool or fighting robot mecha show for multiple eps and expected not to see certain tropes used throughout the series then I would have to be pretty stupid. To say a series is average because it's not 100% original is something I have always found kinda narrow-minded.

neferpitou is a guy fyi

>I suggest skipping to episode 27 to jump into the next major arc.
Why is it whenever someone doesn't like a show they suggest skipping episode? It's so dumb, if you don't like it drop it becuase you'll just end up sounding like an idiot when you understand what's happening because you weanted to skip episodes.

That's the start of Heaven's Arena and it's not there's isn't a recap right before it. But I personally would never skip through a show no matter how much of a slog it is.

That's incorrect.