Why didn't it happen?

why didn't it happen?

why?

why kubo?

anyone?

hello?

Because Kubo wants you to choke on his dick.

why?

they made me so happy :(

im gonna kill myself now

Kubo is a hack.

give me one reason not to kill myself now that the only thing that made me smile is dead

So much same faggotry in here. I keep forgetting the only cucks into Bleach now are the bitter IchiRuki autists.

Feels good.

Because everything Kubo wrote that was interesting happened completely by accident and without his intention or recognition.

In effect, kubo couldnt identify interesting concepts or good writing even if it comes from his own pen.

So he accidentally wrote a male and female main character with a bunch of plot relevant panels together, then had them pair off with a jobber and a neutral girl who has powers that undo reality and so uses them to stare off into the distance saying "kurosaki-kun" in HER CHARACTER ARC.

Because that's what happens when your story gets away from you and instead of capitalizing on what youve written you veer high and right towards your narrative intent.

I know how you feel aniki.
I loved shit posting in bleach threads too.
Oh what fun I had!
One day spamming ichihime, the next day spamming ichiruki.
But alas poor fellow! Those days are gone.
Bleach is not popular enough to shit post anymore. No one cares enough to get mad about you hijinks. You need to find a new series to shit post about:(
Might I suggest joining the good SaNa fight in the One piece threads?

because kubo hates everyone that ships them together

>le "kubo unintentionally drew romantic ichiruki" meme

jfc you irfags will make up the dumbest shit to justify your ship not being canon.

Because Rukiafags creep him the fuck out

i could ask the same.
why didn't it happen?

But he did.

If you have a male and female main character getting lots of panel time together, people are going to see romance between them (think mulder and scully in X files). If you write well people are going to see good romance.

At this point you have three outs of this. You can make one or both gay (and even that wont stop fans of the pairing), make them related (still wont dissuade some people), or wrote then canon love interests more interesting than the main characters.

This last one kubo failed to do.

Is this pasta? I could swear I've read this speech before.

Not pasta.

Just a common understanding of why and how kubo failed at getting his intended point across.

Any idiot could see this.

Oh, so it's just multiple butthurt IRfags repeating the same bullshit to justify their misreading the entire manga.

>same bullshit
>hey look, kubo is a shit writer and here is an example of how shit he is that started all the way back in chatee 1

Gotta protect the ship even if it means saying the last 400 chapters were good, amirite?

So what ruined bleach? Le ebin edditors who gave him four years to wrap things up?

>misread a series
>read what a terrible writer wrote

Yeah man, ichihime underdeveloped otp 5evr.

Because their relationship is just platonic. But more importantly, why didn't this happen?

Nah, the fault lies in the reader, not Kubo. Ichigo and Rukia never showed any romantic interest with each other and Word of God stated that they were just close bros.

In this case it's just shipperfags not wanting to admit that they were wrong about their delusions.

>kubo is faultless

Stop.

That is you.

That is what you sound like.

because necrophilia is gross.

So you want Ichigo to have a child with a dead woman?

The only people that care at all about this series anymore are assmad shippers, because the rest of us had our interest killed by that shitshow of an ending.

>cucks

Fuck off

>word of god

In Twilight, Stephanie Meyer intended for Edward to be a compassionate and loving bad boy who th a good heart.

Instead we got the most accurate fictional depiction of an emitionally abusive codependent relationship put to paper.

It almost seems like *gasp* bad writers intend to write one thing but actually demonstrate and write something completely counter to that.

I'm not saying that Kubo is faultless. What I'm saying is that IRs were mistaken about their ship being canon. But rather than accept that were wrong, they'd rather make endless excuses as to why their ship didn't win canon status.

The announcement of the novels did respark some interest. Most think the wedding novel will be good. And while most are rather cautious about the Hisagi novel, they still are interested in finding out about the Soul King.

Ichigo is dead too.

He had his soul chain cut 630 chapters ago.

I mean it doesnt matter because kubo doesnt care either, but it happened.

And you will never get them to admit they were wrong. Especially the ones that spent over a decade shitting on everyone else because IR was absolutely going to be canon.

>shipping being canon
>all dat story relevant interaction between characters

I firmly believe kubo intended ichihime, however he failed to deemphasize ichigo and rukias relationship AND failed to present ichihime in the story despite having plenty of opportunity.

And people read it as such.

The manga wasn't a romance, it was a coming of age/hero's journey story. Rukia played the role of one of Ichigo's mentors, Orihime was established as his love interest. All since the introduction.

People shipping IR was like people shipping Ichigo with Uruhara.

>He had his soul chain cut 630 chapters ago.

Nope, he was still alive. Ishida, Orihime, Chad, etc went through the same process. Not my fault you were too retarded to realize it.

Yeah, no. What Kubo said finely fits into what Ichigo and Rukia have: A unique, strong, close friendship.

But IRs want to ignore that little tidbit and continue thinking that IchiRuki was gonna end up romantic.So it's not Kubo's fault that your fandom is assblasted over being wrong.

And X Files wasnt a sitcom. It didnt stop being from seeing character interactions as something more.

Also the fact that bleach turned into a played straight shonen instead of all the deconstructive elements kubo accidentaly wrote into his story being utilized is ANOTHER problem with kubo's writing.

I guess I should stop trying to debate with these shipperfags and head to the other Bleach thread.

>relying on word of god

And he never bothered to change his writing or story focus despite his intention.

He had opportunity to sell ichihime, he even wrote himself a two year time skip where it absolutely would have made sense a relationship could have started to develop, but ge never ustilized it.

Why is it the audience's fault for reading and interpreting what kubo put on HIS pages?

I think youre being too obtuse in your leniency given to kubo in order to try and make your ichiruki tears taste better instead of being dissappointed in the many writing failures of kubo.

>orihime had her soul chains cut

Show me.

Because ichigos happened in panel.

I don't know, user. Kubo may be a shitty writer, but I'd believe him over a bunch of shipperfags who have bitching non-stop for three months straight over their ship not being canon.

>he even wrote himself a two year time skip where it absolutely would have made sense a relationship could have started to develop, but ge never ustilized it.

You know damn well that if Ichigo and Orihime got into a relationship during the timeskip, majority of the fanbase STILL would've been bitching and moaning.

They would've said "ichigo is depressed yet he got into a relationship with orihime? this makes no sense"
or "wow so kubo put them together during the timeskip, what a hack"
or
"i dont understand how they're together after what happened during the ulquiorra fight, orihimes love for ichigo is ~toxic~"

IRfags still would've been assblasted and still would've written countless essays on how it made no sense. IRfags wanted Orihime to fall out of love and it didn't happen and they were pissed when that was showcased during the FB arc. Some IRfags must've known deep down inside that they were going to lose in the end.

They've invested too much in an IR victory to ever back down now. It's probably best to ignore them and let them shout their delusions into the void.

Because Kubo is a fucking hack

I believe Kubo always intended ichihime but once he saw how popular ichiruki was threw in "moments" because he knew it would boost popularity.
Let's face it, there are a lot of scenes which he could have drawn Ichigo an Rukia ALOT more platonically if he wanted too. A good test is to imagine renji in these scenes instead of Rukia and consider if it looks totally gay or not.
OPs image and this one spring to mind.

Rukiafags are literally the majority of Bleach's fucking nip fanbase

>the heart
Kubo is the greatest troll we will witness in our lifetime.

>I believe Kubo always intended ichihime but once he saw how popular ichiruki was threw in "moments" because he knew it would boost popularity.
Exactly, he would throw them bait/fanservice here and there to keep them quiet and happy. The honeymoon spread is the number example of that.

This should have happened. Fucking Kubo, you could have at least had them meet in the manga.

IRfags creep him the fuck out. I don't think he dislikes Rukia at all, but he probably doesn't love her as much as her fanbase likes to believe.

Still doesnt excuse the zero plot relevant panel time given to make ichihime "obvious" and make a ichihime ending post 10 year timeskip ending a satisfying ending.

Kubo intended ichihime. He failed to write ichihime.

>ichihime "obvious"
Orihime won the Ichibowl the moment she confessed. That made her the only character in the series to have a canon love for the MC.

And an author only gets credit for what they put into their work.

It would be like trying to say "obviously dumbledore was gay because I said he was after the story ended yet I never bothered to show them in a homosex relationship or even imply an openness of homosexuality at all."

>confessed to an unconcious character

And people were holding out that kubo would be better than this.

Besides, love triangles are not new concepts.

no tits

I hope the one IRfag in the thread that keeps complaining about IR not happening doesn't come back here when the RR wedding novel is released.

>tfw i remember that kubo gave my girl orihime the happy ending she deserved

I haven't read Bleach in years, spoiler me what happens to Rukia in the end please

It was never intended to, unless you're a landhwale fanfiction user you should see it.

Becomes captain of the 13th division, marries Renji and has a daughter with him. Her name is Ichika. A novel focusing on their wedding is out next month.

Forgot to add that her bankai was revealed during the final arc.

cuz u r fagget

Because they are not romantically attracted to one another.

Honestly, Rukia got a pretty good ending. RenRuki look good together too.

>Why didn't something happen in Nothing Happens: The Manga

Because:
- they only thought of each other as friends
- they liked other people
- you read too deeply on something that wasn't there

Honestly, Rukia had more romantic undertones with her interaction with Orihime rather than Ichigo.

>Rukia had more romantic undertones with her interaction with Orihime
Honestly.

> RenRuki look good together too.
Yes, they do.

I expected the IchiHime end but the RenRuki surprised me because Rukia felt too much like a lesbian sometimes.

Love live yuri

Rukia couldn't resist the baboon dick.

>Rukia looks good
FTFY

IRfag here and I confess I had a feeling we would lose.

It was the final arc where literally 0 major interactions happened and Orihime kept being brought up in spotlight. That gave me vibes that I wasn't going to get what I wanted and well, that's exactly what happened.

It's not a big deal though, life goes on. I can still enjoy it without canon.

Because Kubo is a hack. He doesn't know what's good for his own damn series. Everyone saw it but he was too blinded by his waifufaggotry for Ms "Kurosaki-kun!". I hope he never finds work. He was banking on his fans for decades and didn't have the decency to give them what they paid for. What an ungrateful and selfish fag.

>And X Files wasnt a sitcom. It didnt stop being from seeing character interactions as something more.
You're stupid to compare them. Ichigo's story was a straightforward coming of age/hero's journey story. It never strayed.

>has a beautiful bankai
>wins byakuya's admiration as she wanted
>she and renji spent most of their panel time around each other ever since the end of ss
>she becomes the captain of 13th division 10 years after the ending
>in that interim, she happily marries renji and has a daughter
>ocassionally drops with her husband to visit her human buddies
>last visit, she was able to brought her daughter ichika who is studying to be a shinigami. Ichika meets Orihime's and Ichigo's son, Kazui

>being paired up with that filthy traitor jobber
i'm just glad bleach rotted away into irrelevance in its final years otherwise I'd really be pissed.

>What an ungrateful and selfish fag.

Speak for yourself, assblasted IRfag.

But look how happy they are and their cute kid.

Post more best Rukia ship.

Lewd

Dont remind me.

I remember when bleach was looking to be a deconstruction of the shonen genre. Too bad all we got was a poorly cribbed version of dbz with swords.

I want to hug Ichika!

>implying he didn't wax that ass

Sad.

Based Jackie.

If not for the hollow ringing of these pics, I would have hurled.

Renji's is a treacherous jobber rat who once strived for Rukia's execution.

Fuck you Kubo. Hope your downfall into irrelevance was excruciating.