The state of American freedom of speech, boys and girls

The state of American freedom of speech, boys and girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/16/texas-sheriff-is-on-the-hunt-for-driver-with-profane-anti-trump-window-sticker/
articles.latimes.com/1999/jun/12/news/mn-45705
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American Freedom was always a meme.

Texas sheriff is on the hunt for driver with profane anti-Trump window sticker

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/16/texas-sheriff-is-on-the-hunt-for-driver-with-profane-anti-trump-window-sticker/

Cursing in public isn't protected

Good image, thanks

How's that gun collection looking, Pierre?
Are you ready to stop that next truck attack on your favorite cartoonist?

Care to cite the case law, memefag?

Funny how the same people who want to end free speech in the US (Sup Forums, for example, or our Universities) insist on their right to be violent offensive assholes as free speech

The Sherrif is literally just trying to protect this dumbass from getting shot.

50 dead in Nevada and 25 dead in Texas at the hands of white losers. You have the problem, Jim-Bob.

>Are you ready to stop that next truck attack on your favorite cartoonist?

Being so assblasted about Trump that you turn your vehicle into a permanent temper tantrum.

Traitors have to be dealt with.

Crime stats say otherwise, fucking tard.

I don't need to submit my kids to profanity because someone is unstable. He could've chosen several words that say the same thing without parading a sign of profanity. Unlike liberals, I couldn't care less about who you voted for, I may think you're a retard, but I won't go around with a profane sign that says so.

Wow a dumbass republican not knowing how free speech works.

You are a faggot, sir.

wow
and armimutts made fun of free speech issues in germany

Communists and democrats don't deserve free speech

*white Democrats*, fixed that for you, and don't forget how another one shot up that baseball game too, faggot

Public decency

implying this charge wouldnt be dismissed out of hand in court
yes it is, unless related to threats and "fighting words"

It is HATE SPEECH
and we all know HATE SPEECH ISN'T FREE SPEECH

>one of those retarded shitty mexican ed hardy skulls on the back

Checks out

If you haven't learned already, your freedom in America is often proportional to your net worth. It's been like that for decades now.

>being this anally devastated that the shooter was stopped by a random Texan with his truck ar15
How many hours where your white women gang raped by islamshits while your emasculated fagguette brothers were forced to watch them take dick after dick by pislamic state terrorist and do nothing about it?

All the mass shooters have been democrats or muslims
so yeah fuck off Ahmed

Isn't it illegal to insult the authorities? Or can you actually swear at, say, an officer in America?

Yes it is. It was literally challenged in 1971, in Texas no less, wore a jacket around the courthouse that said "Fuck The Draft"

He was arrested by Texas, appealed, it went up to SCOTUS, and SCOTUS ruled in his favor.

So fuck the draft, fuck Donald Trump, and fuck you too faggot.

Say it back to me if you believe it's free speech. Don't, if you're a fucking coward and cuck to local unconstitutional laws.

>profanity
>it’s “profane” so it doesnt count as free expression
chr*stians are the original leftshit cult marxists

>All the mass shooters have been democrats or muslims
Not true.

>inb4 the french nigger does it

profanity was never protected speech

that started to change in the (((60's)))

now, profanity is in a legal gray area that differs on Federal, state, and local levels

This is fake news spread by Russia. Good job being a useful idiot.

>Isn't it illegal to insult the authorities?
no

Or can you actually swear at, say, an officer in America?
You can but disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace laws are pretty broad

It's great to see, that the left is getting their very own medicine forcefed.

KUDOS to the sherrif !

Of course you can swear at an officer, I've done it.

The onyl speech that is illegal is speech that incites "Violence or chaos"

I'm guessing the excuse is it causes road rage.

>Foreigners killing citizens of my country is the same as me killing citizens of my country
Mhmm.

someone shoot that faggot ass for destroying our right ot say whatever the fucking hell we want
everyone call him up and call him a nigger
who is this stupid shit eating redneck? sheriff*

it hurts because it is only an exaggeration of reality, not pure fabrication

None of those were on his Facebook page.

Sup Forums doxxed the wrong guy they doxxed the ex husband of the abused nip Paddock was banging. Her Facebook page, showed him as her husband and cops on radio assumed it was her husband.

The cuck ex husband of the nip Steven Paddock was railing? Gigantic liberal. Member of all those groups.

Paddock didn't even have a Facebook. He was too busy getting comped

get the fuck off my board shitskin shill posing as a real american.

lrn2english

i don't think you can be arrested for shooting fuck the police while driving by, but they may detain and investigate you and it may lead to discovering something else you've done wrong.
Now if you walk up to a police officer and curse at him, then he might arrest you for disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct. Then your 1st Amendment article may not be a valid legal defense because you are inciting violence, shouting "fighting words" in close proximity. It's certainly no guarantee if you're an idiot.

If the right uses their new power to silence leftists, then soon being a leftist will become 'cool' again. Let them be profane and sabotage their own image. For those saying 'but think of the children' -- I think maintaining long term political power is more important, especially considering that most kids have probably stumbled upon way worse things on the internet by the time they learn to read.

Why do Americans encourage disrespectful behavior towards the people that protect them?

being such an impotent coward, as to NOT be assblasted by trump

you are a treason enabling nigger

Yep, leftshits killed freespeech, and now well use its destruction to bury libtards in the ground

back to russia, nigger posting nigger

protects
they have no oath to protect anyone they have an oath to defend the consitution
which if your breakign it you dont get included
and what would you defend papper for withotu blood behind it? (ppl)

Was trying to figure out where to begin in explaining how very wrong you are then I saw your flag and realized it's your parents fault you're such a cuck.

Why are all Germans such cuckolds?

The precedent has been set many times before. This was one of the first cases.
articles.latimes.com/1999/jun/12/news/mn-45705

some cops are jerk offs that just pull you over for going a few miles over to fill their quota.

so i guess you were talking out your ass when you said that leftists were neither ballsy enough to do anything, and they hated weapons, didn't own any, and didnt know how to use them

you niggers are the absolute worst

Your car and your drivers license is a privilege given to your by local tax payers, residents and property owners. The violation is similar to how HOA laws work, roughly speaking. You're also not allowed to tint your windshield to block your face.

Generally "fuck trump" is protected speech and the ticket would only apply to the area/town/city it's issued from, thus he could avoid it by never going to that area again. It's not something you can be locked up for outright but ignoring what is essentially your restraining order to never bring that sticker in to that town can get you thrown in jail.

I'm not surprised this concept is difficult for the french to comprehend currently, I'm just sad at how far you faggots have fallen.

>implying flaggot didn't bait post
it would be so easy, would you not say? to LARP as a republican, and act all gay

A badge doesn't make you immune to criticism, and often it makes you a dick. I swore at an officer while he was yelling and cussing at me because he had stopped in front of me with his lights on and I didn't immediately go around him (I didn't know what was going on, I was 16).

Making something legal does not encourage it.

Very few Americans encourage disrespect to police. Even blacks sometimes admit when a young black male is acting like a moron before he gets shot. That's why politicians value the support of police organizations, because so do voters.

execute the truck owner

Fuck off We dont allow anti american rhetoric from those who arent american begone troll

>they have an oath to defend the consitution
What about the oath to uphold the law and preserve peace? The constitution is not law.

The constitution is the highest law of the land. If you break a law, but can prove the constitution or an amendment allowed you to do it, you get off free.

Yeah - don't forget to blame the whites for the 3000+ shot in Chicago too fucktard. 600 dead all because of the "white man" right?

What a cum dumpster you are!

If I can't have my rebel flag, then they can't say shit

I see.

Actually the Supreme Court has roundly rejected ban on profanity.

What the fuck are you smoking? Our Constitution is the highest law, the next tier would be each state's constitution.

you're so dense that you assume good people will stand idly by while you eradicate leftists.

this is why you binary "thinkers" can never win, there is no gray area with you, you think that anyone who doesnt agree with you is a leftist...

im not a leftist, and i don't agree, and i been dying to pop the heads of a bunch of proud to be ignorant hayseeds who think that land mass should decide elections and not voters.

in short, be prepared for a bloody conflict.

You can have your rebel flag. I see several every day.

it has NOHTI*NG to do with mob gangs
every organization of anyone is a mob. its mob mentality thats the problem
so, cops arent good its just for the basic our niceness that makes them do or have anything nice..
if it wasnt for us

Dumb baguettenigger.
“Freedom of speech” means the government won’t jail you. Unlike Germany, you can say what you want. He can’t be jailed for it. It probably violates public decency laws, so he can be punished.

Is this a short sighted rant against the electoral college?

can't guarantee freedom after speech achmed, you of all "people" should know this

Wew

its to the consitution you stupid faggot which is law
to uphold and defend the constitution

so everything aftert that how does your shit fit in context with the paper that makes this country A FUCKING COUNTRY

fuck niggers pigs and all them shit

You chose to.subject them to that when you went into yhe public sphere. Your parenting desires don't out weigh my right to free speech.
Dont like it? Ignore it or go home. That's what freedom is

>memeflag
>opinion discarded

How mentally ill are you?

Paddock was CIA. Haven't you been paying attention.

Dog bless ameriga

i thought krauts were supposed to be smart and shit

So you're a leftist

confederate flag on vehicle = the oldest form of virtue signaling

I know as much about America as the average American here knows about Germany: Fuckall. I'm just a shitposter.

100% protected political speech.

There is a case, a guy had a jacket that read "fuck the draft" he was arrested or fined and the case went to the supreme court... the guy won so fuck the draft, and thereby "fuck trump" is protected as well.

T. Attorney In the great state of New York, i voted for trump 2x (primary and general) and will vote for him again in 2020

Lmao, I get jail time for saying nigger in public and BURGERS GET HUNTED BY THE COPS FOR SWEARING AHAHAHHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJHAJAHAJAJJAJAJA

nope. just letting you faggots know that if you think you are going to do anything by force, it wont be without strong opposition

>"always"

Only cites examples from recent history. Faggot detected.

i'd say 'reread the post' but you are obviously illiterate and unworthy of the effort

Some states have obscenity laws, you can say you hate Trump but you can't say fuck in public

which makes it a bit worrying that a prosecutor would entertain filing charges given that this ought to be pretty clear cut and your 1st amendment rights are usually pretty strong

even if it was dismissed from court eventually some innocent person would need to waste time being charged, consulting with a lawyer, paying them some ridiculous hourly fee (assuming he doesn't want some public defender who might well persuade him to enter a plea)

Police and Teachers are two sides of the same coin; they're ultimately a chokehold on our freedom and major obstacles to reducing the size of government.

We cannot look past this forever.

> Dumb fuck cop announces collusion to make an unlawful, politically motivated arrest on Twitter
Looks like dude in the Truck won the lottery

If you don't protect unpopular speech or that which is socially unacceptable what's the purpose of free speech protections?

Fuck the draft and fuck you too nigger faggot

Right to travel. Read about it. Was a big issue that went to the supreme court several times.

Does that still exist? Are these naked, crazy women, screaming photoshopped? (I know they're not because of pictures, proudly posted- but this post gave me a glimmer of hope)

No, my vehicle is property. Which makes it a right. And I don't "drive" so Fuck a license. You are cucked

This

It was California not Texas.

not unless he suffers an actual injury