Finland: Women come to Refugee Centers for Sex with Migrants

Finnish women have offered lone refugee boys €20 for sex, a Helsinki-based tabloid wrote on Friday.

Elderly Finnish women are believed to have offered lone migrant teens money for having sex with them, Inta-Sanomat wrote.

Taina Cederström, an instructor at a local center for asylum seekers, told the newspaper that women had been attempting to buy sex from underage refugees at the Helsinki railway station during Christmas, by offering the boys €20 for their services.

Taina Cederström said that she could not recall anything like that happening in Finland before; 30- and 40 year-old Finnish women, apparently intelligent and wealthy, now come to the station to buy sex from teenage boys.

On Thursday Finnish newspapers wrote about another sex scandal, this time between a female Red Cross worker and an asylum seeker.

sputniknews.com/europe/201601151033204184-finland-sex-money/

>Elderly Finnish women are believed to have offered lone migrant teens money for having sex with them, Inta-Sanomat wrote.
you can't make this shit up

Finnish women are, apparently, whores.

>Finnish women have offered lone refugee boys €20 for sex
Shekels are shekels my boy.

Finns aren't even white so who care?

they have to pay them for sex. bahahahahaha

sputniknews.com -- Are you serious ?

and in the end finish woman became whores. ok tuck in and go to sleep kids.

Nordic "men" are weak effeminate cucks

Women DESPISE weak men

That's pretty hot.

>The migrant boys are the ones getting paid
Wow finnish women are desperate

>The absolute state of western civilization

>elderly women

Who cares? Just a bunch of old childless hags that Chads don’t wanna sleep with anymore, so they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Anyway, I’m sure there are plenty of old Finnish men paying young refugee girls for sex

Because Elias Perkwlenoinen is a bitch who thinks flirting is standing across the room and not immediately running away. Pathetic. No masculinity, no dominance, nothing.

80% of the Refugees are young men.

Finland yes! Take some nigger dick forced down your boy holes.

Article mentions 30 - 40 year olds, so i would not call them old, more like middle aged.

>helsinki

>forced
>actually paying for it

Posted by a sissy swedistancuck

Funny, nobody has seen this Helsinki-based tabloid here in Helsinki

>sputnik

Try harder, lel

Probably no few Finnish men, either. Fags love mass retard immigration.

Holy fuck....why do Finnish people hate Finnish men so much?

so is it true skands and nords are as cold as the fjord landscape?

Fake shit. I've been to Helsinki and
I'm brown. They're not "Gas all non-whites" type racists but it's pretty obvious that they prefer Europeans.

The only way I can see this happening are few hippie hags doing this.

Middle-aged men. 80% are low skilled, low IQ, poor (any) language skills, middle-aged men.

>The only way I can see this happening are few hippie hags doing this.
thats what it is. 30 and 40 yos paying migrants fro sex. how ugly do you have to be to have to PAY a muslim to have sex with you.

Nice "news" faggot

Read carefully this post

>Funny, nobody has seen this Helsinki-based tabloid here in Helsinki

But have you seen your Mom lately?

These guys know how to

>But have you seen your Mom lately?

kek