Facial Analysis Requested

$91,000+ up for grabs in this Tampa Serial killer case - ongoing

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfTvCg_M90

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCdM655X2Xo
florida.arrests.org/Arrests/L_Jacobs_34727410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gonna take more than 90k to solve that one.

leave him alone

Oh shit I know that guy!

>Facial Analysis
Good luck with that from the footage, you can however recognize the way he walks. Everyone walks in slightly different way.

serious question - should all suspicious 6'0-6'2 slim black men be reported to the authorities?

imagine the good publicity we could get if we solved this case...

although they might call us racist since he's black

move along pleb, nothing to see here

Funny, I immediately thought nigger from the still image. Apparently the police agree. Something about the way they hold themselves is obvious.

>TampaPD recruiting vigilantes on Sup Forums

really don't know this for sure...how can the public/authorities tell without a proper facial match

Someone will roll him for 90k - guarantee it.

sammy my boy

Black guy purging the ghetto? Maybe they should pay him the $91K to keep going.

Why even bother using a security camera when you use one like that? you can barely tell apart humans from cars

2 reasons.
1. Storage. A quality camera could easily take up 5 gigs a night maybe 10 per day. Imagine how much storage you'll need to archive it all and the cost of it.
2. It's more of a comfort tech to deter criminals from trying because they don't know how good the cameras are and the people it's protecting feel "safe"

recently seen in area

Isn't crime solving more of a Reddit thing?

>flagpole ID from weather patterns.

....you have to go back.

They're to protect the businesses, not identify people who happen to walk by.
They don't need to be good for far away.

Pega a tampa ai pivete

Decent cameras and storage are relatively inexpensive nowadays. If you're doing security there's no reason not to record at at least 1080p - good enough to capture faces and license plates.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCdM655X2Xo

Finally my years of studying the pixels on the internet I have identified the madman will 99% accuracy rate.

Yes. But then that's a good practice even outside the context of this thread.

>2 reasons.
>1. Storage. A quality camera could easily take up 5 gigs a night maybe 10 per day. Imagine how much storage you'll need to archive it all and the cost of it.
>2. It's more of a comfort tech to deter criminals from trying because they don't know how good the cameras are and the people it's protecting feel "safe"

1. - A 4000 GB hard drive sells for about $100 and would easily store a year's worth of 24 hour video.

2. Camera was probably sold/installed by a nigger protecting his bros...

also possible the video uploaded by PD is lower quality...

It's almost impossible to enhance something moving. It's simple to do with multiple stills of a stationary object, and you can even do it with a video of a smoothly moving object. This is just about impossible, and you wouldn't get enough improvement to do any facial analysis regardless.

>also possible the video uploaded by PD is lower quality...

Very true!

The police might just be "nigger fishing" where they put some worthless photo like this out with a big reward hoping 300 other random criminals will get turned in...

>Implying the killer isn't someone on this board

I think they're homeless - older male, white beard.

Just my thinking.

why not just combine the typical serial killer profile with what we know from the video?

video clues:
>black
>short
>slim build
>doesnt dress "black" but he's poor, tan trousers dark nondescript coat

the average serial killer profile:
>in his late twenties to late 30s
>lives alone (i doubt this guy lives alone)

now our guy probably doesn't have kids out of wedlock or he would have been caught by now unless he's killing the others to disguise it. so that narrows down.

the fact that he dresses without gaudiness indicates that he isnt killing for money, he actually seems more nerdy

now let's think of motives that fit this profile;
>killing other blacks for free: he has been indoctrinated, by the left wing and is perpetrating these crimes like others with fake-hate crimes
>he has been indoctrinated by the right wing, he is committing acts of ethnic cleansing as he resents his own race, possibly he frequents right-wing anime forums, which ties in with the nerdiness, seperation from other blacks
>in fact it's very likely that his social isolation and nerdiness would lead him here, he's older and black too so i doubt he likes censored childish shit like reddit
>upon coming here he realises the truth, the problems that his friends and neighbours create for others
>he decides to take matters into his own hands
>but he still sees us complain about his people even after all his work
>so he posts a thread to raise awareness even though their is no chance to catch him
OP IS THE FUCKING KILLER
OP IS THE KILLER
>OP IS THE KILLER

>Police believe the suspect to be a light skinned black man
>light skinned

Proof whites are genetically prone to be mass shooters

I'm not black, hambone. also married. shh.

Anywho - I had a friend in college who fits this description. He dressed nice, was eccentric, nerdy, and lived alone. He became a black supremacist. We're no longer friends.

where's the source? They also mentioned facial hair - but not really a good description.

>suspect is a light complexion black male

Notorious serial killer has built up quite a reputation and has been dubbed many names based on his various methods of killing. They call him silver bullet, they call him argon, they call him dark child, they call him nightmasta, they call him p-body, they call him peanut arbuckle, they call him doorway, they call him pink dress, they call him sweezy, they call him gogo nuts, they call him pineapple man.

We don't know his identity at this time, but what we do know is that he cannot keep getting away with this.

"im not the serial killer"
thats what a serial killer would say

florida.arrests.org/Arrests/L_Jacobs_34727410/

This is the sort of description I'd be interested in - feasibly the killings stopped because he was in jail. Ala - Zodiac killer

That is undeniably Sam Hyde. I have seen his profile many times and it matches the 100%.

Weaponized autism is like the Hulk. It only works when jimmies have been thoroughly ruffled. Since this guy is not an ideological opponent, I doubt anything is going to come out of Sup Forums

is he using his phone in a couple of those clips?

yeah it' the same night

hrmmm.... alright PD I'll lay off

I was thinking the same thing off the way he walked.

so, a limited number of phones in that area had interactions with a limited number of towers at the specific moment caught on surveillance video

do the cellular service providers log pings and handshakes? I don't know.

shhhhhh

we like are cheap labor

Him?

>tfw im a slim 6ft 2 white man

*wipes forehead* Ye go ahead and report em

>my ancestor!

lol first the link goes 524, now the cache too. fucking awesome.

confimed

It's D'Samte Haydeni I played basketball with him in HS

basic facial structure shown from the light above as he walks maybe? kinda looks like he has facial hair..

>all these cameras with 2 pixels quality
what is the use of the camera if you cant see shit?

he can't keep getting away with this!

>tfw my city finally appears on Sup Forums
>its because of a serial killer

You're forgetting Irma threads

That happened years ago

Is Tampa just the ugly and boring sister of Miami?

Or a Quarren.

Irma was a few months ago dumb ass

oh god we need better talent

Who else misses the serial killer threads on old Sup Forums?

only thing I come up with is he is NEGROID.

see, people from tampa can't even take a simple joke.

I should've moved to Miami

without police releasing witness statements this guy could be any color 6'-6'2.

>black neighborhood - black makeup - at night

I ran it through my custom software and this was the result. You can keep the money, I'm glad to be a help.

Looks like pac man.

It's in Seminole heights area. Trust me, he's black

its his posture and musculo-skelital structure.

he holds himself and walks like a negroid.

seminole height has a significant white population. - you are also assuming he's from the area

Really starting to think i'm onto something here.

Possible match?

the extent of my photoshop skills.

he walks kind of flat footed, and with a weird strut, look at the way he sways his arms

I'm guessing he's on the spectrum, he walks like two of the really autistic kids I remember from highschool in the special ed class. If he's black, he's definitely one of those naruto autists.

lol nice

The fuck if I know.

It's important to remember that there's no evidence suggesting this is the killer. It's just some guy caught on home vid the feds want to talk to.

What’s the point in video surveillance if it’s as shit as this?
Anyhow he is 100% black

Decent pecs suggest he works out.

The Angels say hes Mexican.

Ok
>black male
>works out but not huge
>wears khakis
>wears raincoat
Kinda dresses a bit preppy. Maybe he is a typical self hating Amerimutt that posts on Sup Forums.
Probably even started this thread.
Where is my 91 grand

Why do you think the fine folks of Sup Forums would want to take down a serial killer? The very opposite is likely the case. Besides:
>tampa

I'm guessing it's not a rain coat. It's dry season here and it hasn't rained in a while

I asked the same question .. its literally useless. people are really not very bright..

> what is compression

That’s a raincoat and khakis. Not dressed like a typical hood rat IMO.
>pants not sagging either

Also he is clearly using his cell phone..can’t the cops identify cell phone usage in that spot on that night? Seriously...where is my 91k

Good job, Sherlock. Ya scared 'im off.

It's Seminole heights of course it is a nigger.

Cops should release the original files, the YT video is useless.

>weaponized blackface