CBTS #376 Black Rock Edition

More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this

PREV CBTS
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit?usp=drivesdk
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/pdf-backup-10-4.pdf
kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/
pastebin.com/4vqPzYQN
cbts.wikispaces.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82689527/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-15/brandon-smith-warns-saudi-coup-signals-war-and-new-world-order-reset
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=9puSV26D5Sc
amp.space.com/38801-spacex-secret-zuma-mission-what-we-know.html
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtu.be/eagp4zBTXII
kansas.com/news/politics-government/article184563353.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/16/pope-rebukes-climate-deniers-as-perverse-in-bonn-message.amp.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/theater/old-vic-kevin-spacey-misconduct-report.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
google.com/search?num=30&rlz=1C1TIGY_enUS711US711&biw=1020&bih=442&ei=4LkNWoCtJoLM0gTHkpWwDQ&q=District 76&oq=District 76&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.19354.24182.0.24543.17.14.3.0.0.0.411.1470.10j2j4-1.13.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.16.1490...0i131k1j0i10k1j0i131i67k1.0.Rgb0BFJIRho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q isn't real.

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump foar a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

thx optimus

ty baker!!

MAGA

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →
KEENMIND IS KEEN → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → →

TO ANONS THAT WANT A DIRECTION:
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, Fake News etc..
2. Dig into the $$$ trail

Thank you!?!?

>The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

LISTEN TO YOURSELVES

RDS is the most obvious disinfo
>listening to a guy who talks about muh reptilians
>how many times has he pushed some gay thing like you must do this or it's the end of muh freedom last chance
>oh yeah, every 2-3 months.

For the OP. This is the life's work of /CFG/. Over 440 pages of research on the Clinton's and a vast web of connections with them including U1, Saudi Arabia, pedos, trafficking, etc. Should be useful for research. Please include in OP

scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit?usp=drivesdk

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/pdf-backup-10-4.pdf

We are the STORM!
A BRAINSTORM!

And don't forget the watermarks

Thanks, baker. Thanks to all who are just looking for answers.

kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Awoo'd
Bump'd
MAGA'd

Thanks for taking over.
Have made an updated pastebin with news and updates from bookeeper.
pastebin.com/4vqPzYQN

Oh and of course the Meme makers as well.

Thanks for baking!

some user is making a new attempt at a wiki
cbts.wikispaces.com/
not sure how volunteers can contribute just yet

>2. Dig into the $$$ trail
Tons and tons of shit in old /cfg/ threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82689527/

Thanks Baker! Well done!

Praise be!

Nice, another swamp creature down. Couldn't happen to a nicer asshole. Only too bad it probably means he won't be around when the ropes start coming out.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-15/brandon-smith-warns-saudi-coup-signals-war-and-new-world-order-reset

All their work just dropped here
PLEASE ADD TO OP

OP Pastebin updated as of now
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Indictments up to over 14k

What's his name?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=9puSV26D5Sc

anyone who missed... required viewing for sure

Please add cfg doc to OP here

>Indictments up to over ***1400***
FTFY
I wish he would confirm whether these are being compiled directly from pacer.gov
no one is going to believe some random excel sheet on goolag docs

Do we know much about this and why!?! amp.space.com/38801-spacex-secret-zuma-mission-what-we-know.html

SENATOR AL FRANKEN

why did putin stop all us adoptions?

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also : And a video on the challenge of our time : youtu.be/eagp4zBTXII

> possible false flag targets
[X] California
[X] Texas
[...] Florida

Will be interesting to see if that rocket makes it into orbit

to be clear- no one is asking anyone to make fake news or to mislead anyone. Make the memes that will break the spell of the fake news msm with verifiable facts.

He knew about the shopping for pizza.

wiki passcode please

yeah i stand corrected. should have been 1.4k

Gold backed currency next week... Hopefully, but these dates are always called early it seems.

1point4k (you) had me completely tripped out for a second! I'm just waking up. Had to do a double take!

If you look at check ins, 4x for Cali, and one for Tx and FL!?!!

Will do

i can't handle all these indictments. it's too many.

is there any hard confirm on them?

Ok, let me keep it simple for you newfag, what's his nickname?

On last thread, I posted a few screenshots from the video with slightly different angles to help those trying to determine the exact location. If you could see if they might be useful I'd appreciate it.

>How do you trap a dangerous animal?

kansas.com/news/politics-government/article184563353.html

what a difference i missed dot can make eh ::)

Al "Tit Grabber" Franken

Yeah, the bigger the number gets, the more I'm inclined to think he's making it up or just misreading something. I realize there are a lot more than a thousand bad guys in the CIA, or in MS-13, or probably a couple dozen other deep state organizations. But it's hard to believe they could have arranged to rope in that many at once without it getting leaked. That would be truly impressive.

STOP THESE THREADS. THERE IS NO STORM.

I REPEAT, THERE IS NO STORM...

I REPEAT, THERE IS NO STORM....

I REPEAT, THERE IS NO STORM.....

I REPEAT, THERE IS NO STORM......

I REPEAT, THERE IS NO STORM.......

I REPEAT, THERE IS NO STORM.........

Dumbasses.

This dude is so fake!!
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/16/pope-rebukes-climate-deniers-as-perverse-in-bonn-message.amp.html

Can you link to it?

I thought this guy was 4real a homo

will they bring about their own demise

Give us the free energy, magnetics, hydrogen. Perpetual Motion is just another LIE!
Big oil is a big part of the swamp, they would rather destroy the earth and everything on it then to loose the control they have. POWER = POWER/CONTROL.
I am no tree huger, it's just common sense.

Then why do you care? hmmm

>>How do you trap a dangerous animal?
poison

It's over.
Q

I agree, but it seems kind of funny to me, that Q spoke about Fiji water and then POTUS used the water at his speech Q spoke before the speech occurred). So I am not going to be so quick to dismiss that this is in
fact Q?

Why did John Kerry go to Antarctica?

>diluting the real danger posed by improper fracking with chem trails garbage
at least you fixed the typo

You're not Q.
AlsoNotQ

%##+++Is there any dirt to be found on Rep A Green?

You know, I wonder if T is waiting for tax bill cuts bill to pass before big reveal!???

Beautiful. So is Brock that dumb, or is he under /ourguy/ control now, I wonder?

Fiji Water=Truman Show. Yes, Truman is Trump. He's trapped in a TV show (the Presidency). He asks THEM to fly him to certain places but they won't let him go where he wants. He isn't allowed to see anything beyond the stage. "Tomorrowland" is the "Plus Ultra," the stuff beyond the stage, the stuff the stage managers don't want you to know about. That's what Q is trying to tell you about. There are places in the world that we don't even know about: territory, property, technology, and money acquired illegitimately and kept secret. The fact that NK is a Potemkin Village is just a hint about this larger fact. Seizing the Saudi funds was just the beginning. We could buy the world 10 times over with what's being hidden.

was super tired when i made it

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/theater/old-vic-kevin-spacey-misconduct-report.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

This maybe?

> ITT: autism speaks

From last bread.
Another angle added to show the tributary.
It is difficult to directly recreate the AF1 photo, there are subtle inconsistencies.
Also difficult to anticipate how rains and ice would make the tributaries look.
Looking closer there are buildings in G.Earth.
Still confused why there are so many G.Earth scans.
Still the closest match I've seen.
This is near Myohyangsan, North Korea. North of Pyongyang.
39.9994196, 126.1403696

Normie lurker here who's been praying for you all. Just had a thought re: Jason Bourne /Dream-Also went by name of Bauer which is a Roth hidden bloodline name

>

user with all the thread links archived
CBTSanon1 / slasia
Right now it's a fairly rudimentary wiki, but it's a start

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

And there is, of course, no way to know whether or how they might be connected.
What ***is*** notable is the sheer volume of sealed indictments.
I've seen a couple of other PDFs circulating that appear to be digital printouts directly from the pacer.gov site.
There are definitely a LOT of sealed indictments if that PDF is bonafide, and from every indication is unprecedented.
I don't think we're going to see anything relating to Mueller's investigation unsealed until after Thanksgiving based on today's reports that he is now interviewing POTUS's direct staff between now and then.
It would be unusual to unseal until most of the initial interviews are completed.

People will say "what the f**k was he thinking?Only a sociopath would do something like this, because only this type of personality type can’t anticipate how their self serving actions affects others.

google.com/search?num=30&rlz=1C1TIGY_enUS711US711&biw=1020&bih=442&ei=4LkNWoCtJoLM0gTHkpWwDQ&q=District 76&oq=District 76&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.19354.24182.0.24543.17.14.3.0.0.0.411.1470.10j2j4-1.13.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.16.1490...0i131k1j0i10k1j0i131i67k1.0.Rgb0BFJIRho

I TRIED TO POST A GOOGLE LINK CUS IT WAS CRAZY ENOUGH BUT FUCKIN LOOK AT IT GO

I'm a newfag but maybe this will work.

We wouldn't need this Synagogue of Satan society which is why all this effort is being put into derailing us, depressing us and doing the most to kill our soul.

We've already won, these next battles are merely a formality

Captcha: Quaker & Skyview Terrace

CBTSanon2 ; goutha

+++ and +++ and pic confirms it was trump or mi..... nice

Kiwis suck

WOW

IT'S

A

FUCKING

LARP

FUCKING

SCHIZOS

No, you post a screenie.

Would you say the meme is alright?
I can change it if you have a suggestion

Al "Hankin' for You" Franken
Al "Creep while you Sleep" Franken
Al "Thank you for your Service" Franken

has anything new came from these in the past 100? last time i looked at was 250

#FAKE

>>Q- We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
Why? Because only we alone as individuals have the power to defeat evil.
HOW? “The divine prayer of choices”
While we know little about the Indo-European origins of Zoroastrians because nearly all of their history and culture was destroyed and/or rebranded by the Muslim conquest, a great teaching was preserved known as the Ahuna vairya or the “divine prayer of choices,” which is very potent in defeating evil.
In the ancient Gathas, Zarathushtra describes evil as a primordial force that we create when we choose to believe in falsehood with our thoughts, words and actions. Therefore, a key to the destruction of evil and the suffering it causes is making the right choices, which brings us back to the divine prayer of choices, which specifies three things that are to be chosen in accordance with Truth: the lord, the judgment, and the rule.
The First choice requires that we choose the object of our worship (the lord) in accordance with truth. Although the pantheon of local gods whom Zarathushtra had to contend with are not around today, we too worship many gods, just different ones - money, power, prestige, appearances, position, and corporate icons. By Zarathushtra's standards, such gods are not worthy of worship. Instead, we need to choose what we worship "in accord with truth.”
The Second Choice is "the judgment in accord with truth" which is good thinking, that we think for ourselves as opposed to blindly accepting what others may tell us.
The Third Choice is choosing to establish, or bring to life, the rule of "willful actions stemming from an existence of good thinking" - to be a saoshyant -- a savior, a redeemer, a truth seeker. We might further say that this third choice involves becoming an example for others to learn from or choose to become the change that we would like to see in the world.

Can you help an user out here? What within Q posts has us continually bringing up Blackrock?

I agree. That is why Q posted about the Fiji water yesterday, before President Trump's speech.

Q posted this yesterday, I tried getting it out, but everyone believed it was not Q. I think it was?? :)

Who else drinks water?
Who else really drinks water?
The Titanic had too much water. Why? Who made the water?
Where is Fiji?
Why is Fiji important?
What happened to the so-called "fiji mermaids?"

fkdslWW%_AA9d93_go
OWxpt4$$$$KARO
9cc830pp3xp_gold_abort

Godspeed.
Q

So do fake Q's.

Al "-be comin' on you" Franken