Out of 244 Leopard 2 Tank only 53 tanks are fully operational

> Out of 244 Leopard 2 Tank only 53 tanks are fully operational

Being german means to be proud to be a cuckold

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Polish_Land_Forces#Tanks
youtube.com/watch?v=XWTTa0OehAw
focus.de/politik/deutschland/maengel-bei-der-bundeswehr-ueber-die-haelfte-der-leopard-2-panzer-ist-laut-bericht-nicht-einsatzbereit_id_7854562.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9xYt35Ltc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would the Bundeswehr need operational tanks?

What does fully operational mean in that context?

Also sauce

>his country only has 53 tanks

It means Poland has more German tanks ready for combat than Germany. Also, Germany has about a dozen combat ready fighter jets.

being white means being proud to be a cuckold. face it, we're talking about a race that is being genocided away at a faster rate than any genocide in history and everyone knows it, including 90 percent of white people, and it's celebrated. Whites are pathetic losers and will be wiped from the face of the earth as every other race and even most of their own celebrate it.

B-bu-but we still have the nato guys

It means Poland can't into space.

Poland has 249 operational Leopards, thats 5 more than you have in total

Not even mentioning T-72s and its upgrades

Meaning if there was a conflict tomorrow, only 53 would be able to be used, the rest would take some time for maintenance to be ready.

The Bundeswehr is a joke anyways.

>dat marking

PEACE THROUGH POWER! PEACE THROUGH POWER!

Please liberate us from Merkel, poland!

kek

We only got 18 Leopard 2s, some of which are leased from you.

And our 2A4s are being modernized into 2PLs (about 2A7 capabilities)

Guess who will jointly rebuild them with us, that's right Germany - they will make us tanks against themselves

meanwhile, the neighbors to the west have just put a 140mm canon on their leclerc MBT

source or gtfo

pic related: average German soldier

>dat camouflage

Should have kept it the light green it was.

myslalem ze malo ich ma polskie wojsko, ale patrzac na numery, wyglada na to ze PL ma calkiem sporo leopardow ... impressive ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Polish_Land_Forces#Tanks

The absolute state of Europe. EU army when?

Looks good on PT-16 t b h

New Thread

Better prepare for luxembourg invasion, Hans.

>152mm apfsds
>meanwhile in russia

Remember nato cucks Kharkovites had a 1,800mm long rod for their 152mm they made. Would have cucked any Abrams even with DU armor hard.

u have less leopards than the greeks wtf???

i always knew Kane lived

The real deal will be prob polish woodland like everything ever so far

Pic related btw

I'd love to see a study that can be sourced on the military readiness of the major European armies. I would be willing to bet that the military budgets have been slashed so deeply to pay for the influx of migrants and the average gimmedats programs, that there are few, if any member states in the EU that are considered at an acceptable level of military preparedness.

>SPZR
>POPRAD
Why is that vehicle honored with name of my city?

NO and go kill yourself faggot

You can serve in your EU migrant serving cucked army yourself

>tfw that pic is 2 years old
I remember that feel of absolute dread and despair when Merkel opened the floodgates of hell and everyone cheered about it like that's the fucking best thing ever, lmao.

Thankfully that killed me inside and don't give a fuck anymore. Take over this shitty country, see if i care (i don't).

It's the antiaircraft gun in the back the the vehicle as a whole

And I have no idea why but good for you

It means the fuel tanks are not empty.

Afaik 8/109 (08.24.2014)

Nice pixel art, is that supposed to be camo? wew

that means that even Italy can totaly destroy Germany now. KEK

however it's not being implemented. 140mm gun on leclerc is a real possibility.

130mm rheinmetal for leopard is being considered

1990 - 2500 leopard 2 tanks
2017 - 53 tanks
>Germany

well pixelated camo seems to be the new norm, the chinese are using it

The Wehrmacht was the last good German army.

nice sauce jewcunt

Satellite cammo, it just looks like a bunch of pixels in the recognition pictures.

See↓
+ natural camo like in ww2↓

Half of world is using pixels user

>they will make us tanks against themselves
WW3 when? U know Germany usually starts it. Dont break traditions.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with satelite recognition.

Recognition pictures incudes heat sources

Camo is only for the simple human eye in close combat situations

What sense does it make? is is cheaper to produce textiles in this form for clothes? than would not explain painting pixels on vehicles though

Should Croatia attack Germany?

The pixels do a good job of breaking up the outline of something on the horizon, doesn't work that well in close contact though.

Bc it got popular in the 90s and 00s

DIgital pixel camo has been proven to be shit in actual wars

Even the US came back to classic woodland

can you guys afford any guns after paying your debt to our oil companies?

these things are the real deal. fuck tanks. artillery is what wins wars

No. Intelligence is.

>Recognition pictures incudes heat sources

Can't recognize detailed heat signatures from a satellite. Helicopters and planes will pick up heat signatures from armor. Pixel cammo works on satellite photos.

Poles still use our lovely Danas.
>youtube.com/watch?v=XWTTa0OehAw
Glorious howitzer, also with possibility of direct fire. It got quite a decent HEAT in its time, it could pen T-72 and M60s in its old times.

artillery can surely tip the scales,but bring an end to a war ?
think you greatly exaggeration

>> Out of 244 Leopard 2 Tank only 53 tanks are fully operational
Source?

It says 95 operational right here with 53 currently being currently upgraded and 85 awaiting repairs as well as 7 being at regular checks.

xxxxxx

Mehr als die Hälfte der Kampfpanzer „Leopard 2“ der Bundeswehr sind nicht einsatzbereit. Das geht nach Angaben der Zeitungen der Funke-Mediengruppe aus einer Übersicht des Verteidigungsministeriums hervor. Von den 244 Kampfpanzern des Typs seien lediglich 95 einsatzbereit.

53 Fahrzeuge werden demnach gerade umgerüstet, sieben stehen bei Industrie und Prüfstellen, weitere 89 seien „nutzungsbedingt ausgefallen“. Sie können nicht repariert werden, weil offenbar Ersatzteile fehlen.

Wörtlich heiße es in dem Bericht, in vielen Fällen würde sich „die Nichtverfügbarkeit der benötigten Ersatzteile nachteilig“ auswirken.

„Das ist unfassbar“, kommentierte der Vorsitzende des Verteidigungsausschusses, Wolfgang Hellmich (SPD), gegenüber den Zeitungen. Trotz aller Bekundungen der Spitze des Ministeriums lägen „tiefgreifende Mängel“ vor, die struktureller Art seien.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/maengel-bei-der-bundeswehr-ueber-die-haelfte-der-leopard-2-panzer-ist-laut-bericht-nicht-einsatzbereit_id_7854562.html

We also took her to Afghanistan to prove she works in real situations too

And she sure did

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9xYt35Ltc

You're welcome

look at yemen
you can level the country
but Saudi soliders make niggers look like the Waffen SS

That's why they have Nigerians doing the fighting and Pakis doing the ordering. Saudi's can't fight or lead so they pay other people to do it for them.

German army is a joke right now.

Germany also.