Shingeki no Kyojin

Chapter 87 is out. Comfy thread. Have comfy discussions about the latest chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, I can't wait for the Marleyan navy to annihilate EMA when they reach the ocean.

How dare you.

I feel comfy when thinking about winter shingekis. Soon.

I liked the SL's winter uniforms.

Curious that I only enjoy them when they are by their own. And I love AM as a couple.

Winter is only comfy when you have a winter lodge on a ski resort and go snowboarding/skiing daily. Otherwise it's hell.

Take you and your offensive love of winter somewhere else.

Mikasa is best EMA
Annie is best BRA

Autumn is ending. Winter is coming.

I haven't read this boring shit since chapter 60. Has Bert died without any characterization, development, or interestingness yet? Are Bortfujos still obsessed with that conehead with a receding hairline?

BRA > Shit > EMA.

>BRA
>Bortyhole
>better than anyone

Mein fucking sides..

And I can't wait for the reveal that the real Ymir is a continent sized titan that's currently hiding deep within the earth and will wake up to crush all those that oppose her and her descendants.

>enjoying the silence of snow
>comfy warm blankets and tea
>less to no titans
If this is hell, sign me up.

Bert had no real development, no. And he died like bitch

Endgame right here, brothers.

Literally who is next to the tranny?

>tranny
But Mikasa isn't in the picture

This

>less to no titans
>less
You have titans where you live? And I prefer warm blankets and tea in Autumn, not Wintershit.

How much Berthy tears were there when the Bertycakes were never delivered to their bellies?

How dare you.

MikaQT is a real woman compared to the bumblr SJW favorite Manji.

Eren deserves death for all those poor Eldians he butchered.

>trying this hard to bait.

user..

Mikasa is only cute when she's with Armin. She has this cute face, but rest of the time she's mankasa.

Hanji never got called Sir.

This.

Xhe was called Mr Hanji by Eren J.
>Is Mr. Hanzi man or womyn?

Many, most of the bertfags are gone now. Now we're stuck with arminfags and garbage discussions about shipping.

I'd try to get caught up if I were you though. The last three or so chapters was nothing but back story which thankfully has sparked a good amount of discussion.

sauce?

Eren's goal: Kill all the titans.

To kill all the titans and to ensure that no titans are ever made again, you have to kill all those with Eldian blood.

Eren's goal involves killing everyone within the walls, including Armin, his brother, and himself. He'll believe this to be the best option for humanity while Armin will think there is a different, more humane way. Eren will agree to follow Zeke next time they meet and will attempt to use the coordinate powers to wake up the wall titans and kill everyone. Armin and the rest of the gang will try to stop him from destroying the world.

This will be the cause of the A vs E rift. Screencap this.

We finally get rid of one whiny groups of fujos but keep the SJW praising Armin's retarded character? Fantastic.

Eren might realize that MUH OCEAN is real and tell Armin that the book was right before they fight, and Armin will beg to go with Eren and Zeke despite knowing he'd be killed/fed to another warrior, and Eren refuses to let him go.

Or maybe something similar to that, but not exact, happens. Who knows.

>Eren doing something interesting and being a proactive character for once
Mein fucking sides..

Annie is the cutest.

Armin's most recent asspull outdid all of Reiner's by far.

I can dream, no?

>that Eren and Annie stare
Damnnn

The only things he's good at are being a ragetard and fucking everything up.

Arminwhales are the worst of the bumblr blubber clan.

I agree, it's still autumn and if I had more good autumn shingekis I wouldn't want a snowy winter to come that badly.

Dubs confirm, but don't forget about the cancerous fujos too.

MikaQT looks like literal sunshine. She only poos out strawberry ice cream instead of shit.

Eren isn't that crazy to want to kill everybody. I only know he would want to go with Zeke next time. But if something like this happens, it is because the previous shifters ruin his mind.

It's the very end of Autumn where I live. I wasted Autumn and now have to wait a year again for it to come back.

Literally Mr. Hanjifujos are the only sexy fujos. That body hair mmm.

This

^That.

The author of Lost Girls drew Armin in a dress...or is it supposed to be female Armin? Can't tell if those are boobs or not.

>Annie is the cutest
Good taste user.

What a beautiful AM pic.

FFS EAfags, Eren is looking at the group near the tree, not at Annie. Annie is looking at the group near the bench.

Very beautiful.

There's no need for me to convince an EArfujo.

Eren can't look at the group near the tree, they are far ahead. He is looking at the right.

>EArfujo
Nice try.

They are not far ahead, don't delude yourself.

Yes they are retard. Eren's head isn't looking forward.

Eren's eye position is literally how it is if you're glancing towards your back. The thing is Annie is way too short in that picture if she's at the same horizontal position as Eren so it's Isayama's fault because Annie is supposed to be a few steps back.

Who's petting the Annie?

Literally never happened.

Eren.

>Eren's eye position is literally how it is if you're glancing towards your back.
Yes, it is like when you feel someone walking behind you.

>EMA when they reach the ocean.
Never gonna happen.

A giant humanized bertcat.

"You did this to me, Eren. You made me suffer so much, Mikasa!"

EAfags can't understand drawings

Exactly! I feel like those anons saying that Eren isn't looking towards his back have not went out and actually glance towards your back without making it obvious.

I agree. Only Eren will reach the ocean.

I wish I could pet the Annie

Are you?

Don't start Allahfag.

Be someone who sees the world in an idealistic way and be enthusiastic in martial arts just like Eren.

Armin will see it too, but he'll have to kill Eren after they kiss and hold hands on the beach.

>denying you're not the EArfujo while being this obvious
I wonder just how stupid are you.

I am an Arminfag but I simply can't tolerate you my dear fujo. I don't know if you are real or baiting.

so what happens if a shifter's head blows off and they don't store their consciousness in their spinal fluids? brain dead?

also how come eren transforms in the titan without damaging his limbs?

You're terrible in recognising anons just like how you blamed Allahfag for every cancerous Arminfat's posts, AMfag.

Then ignore me, asswipe.

Bertfags are the best guys ever compared to Arminfags.

That's not me. I am only answering the user who replied to my post. Why would I blame him?

I thought we've seen the worst with complexity and God shit with Bortfags but nothing of that can compare to the cancer that Arminfats are.

Honestly this. Arminfats are the worst cancer these threads have ever seen.

Can't wait for season two.

Nope, that'd go to you whiny fucks who keep complaining about them.

Arminfats triggered in 3...... whoops triggered.

You don't have to resource on false flagging user.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

>so what happens if a shifter's head blows off and they don't store their consciousness in their spinal fluids? brain dead?
I suppose they die.

>also how come eren transforms in the titan without damaging his limbs?
If he gets hurt, his body regenerates. He is some kind of a masochist you know.

Just ignore the cancer user.

>that armin
Topkek. Hopefully will WIT realize how stupid it was to let armin live and kill him off in the anime

his limb is still damaged here, and he transforms

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>post number literally side by side
Glad to see that Arminfats cancer are being recognized.

how many chapters do you think will cover the second season?

They regenerate when he returns to human before the transformation.

Go backto reddit.

Armin is shit.