Well Brexitards?

Face it, Britain is going to shit since the brexit vote. Y'all fucked up big time.

Polls show that if the vote were held again you would vote to remain now that you know how much you rely on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DO5gwjHVxg
express.co.uk/news/uk/761018/Guy-Verhofstadt-Newsnight-600-billion-Brexit-bill-EU-exit
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo
babycenter.com/baby-names-garrison-1797.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1-uTyFmCFl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU niggers are offering am anvil, not a parachute you disingenuous nigger kikes

Sage

I know whos side im on

We've not left yet you stupid cunt and don't come running to us when when your shit globalist cluster fuck implodes.

Merkels Europe, no thanks..

>being this brainwashed
Brexit may not save them, but you are certainly still fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DO5gwjHVxg

pay denbts inselaffe

HAHHAHAHA, that picture is so true. Brits are so delusional. They will just jump into an abyss if you tell them the abyss is anti-European, but pro-Commonwealth Pakistani.

The individual creating images like this betrays their allegiance to the EU. The United Kingdom will remain a part of Europe whether or not they are in the EU. The person creating this image has equated EU with Europe, thus they've already surrendered to the idea of a European superstate. This will no doubt be expanded to a global superstate in due course. Do you know of another group that wanted to create a global superstate? The communists.

Keep the muslims you seem so keen to import but it's no way to run a nation so on that basis I'm out

It is actually 500 billion pounds or 600 billion euros now.

express.co.uk/news/uk/761018/Guy-Verhofstadt-Newsnight-600-billion-Brexit-bill-EU-exit

Hurr durr dont influence our elections.
Now, bongs, this is why you should vote for remain.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA karma hitting anglos hard

Why not make it 5 trillion? We're not paying it retard, The cucks in charge might pay 30 before realising they just pissed it down the drain but this just guarantees no deal and makes the EU look ridiculous

hypocrites

Stop posting incomplete 2016 memes

Is this plane made of paper?

>UK being on a level with Norway and SWITZERLAND.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We’ve been going to shit since 1922 you mongrel

they colonized the world to take english civilization to the ignorant shithole places around the globe, not for them cunts to come to white england

fuck the eu they are destroying europe,and fuck you miserable scum

I’m begginning to think Barnier himself is behind these pathetic attempts at pro EU shilling

Fortunately sir Nigel has very recently been reminding everyone of the pure evil at the heart of the EU

I voted leave and would again, faggot.

kek

>not wanting to be part of a communist bloc
>bad

Hey OP, did you get your questionnaire from are Nige? Did you fill it in honestly?

Verhofstadt is such a piece of shit. What place does he think he holds that he thinks it's OK to try and subvert a country's leadership like that.

wow its almost like britain has never existed wothout the union untill like 30 years ago when it was formed- oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo

good job boys

Isn’t the UK a net contributor?

Why should they pay anything at all?

Is the image implying that the EU offer protections for leaving members?

GB being shit does not mean EU isn't shit.
GB being shit does not mean EU isn't shit

Now your turn OP. 30 times should be enough for you to get it memorized.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill! REEEEEEE!

Why are brexitards always inbreed chavs?

If Britain relys on you so much, why are complaining that they left? Because the EU relys on Britain! Not vice versa.

i voted remain dude i still support the EU just don't like you Europeans getting all pissy about us leaving like a jealous girlfriend.

>mutts thinking their opinion is worth something

This is about Europe GTFO you fat fucks

Throw the Jew down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab it by its horns
And then we have a big party

I'd be pretty ambivalent about leaving if it weren't for the fact that our government is currently so blazingly incompetent when we need such extensive negotiations.

I dont care about the bongs, they've been the whiniest of all Europe.

>y-you need us !!
The EU is pathetic

says the guy who cares so much he starts threads and argues about it, and we are the ones who whine the most?

>he doesn't have his own currency or borders
>he is not even from a real country are you.

Also posing behind EU flag essentially means you're Pole or Romanian upset you're gong to get less gibs. Sad.

t. Brit abroad

why are eu flagers so retard ,the eu hasnt got a project that benefit us ,they are the worst traitor of europe

>(((Ben Garrison)))

fuck the eu ,burn in hell fucking traitors

>attacks the man, not the argument
I can smell your salt all the way overseas. I know its yours and not the ocean because the ocean doesn't smell like manbaby.
That's what this is, right? A pissy baby thread where we insult people who make points?

Was getting caught part of your plan

not the op

Britain has been going to shit before the Brexit referendum, and anyway you can say the same about other European countries.

What matters is that the decision was taken, and no amount of shilling under a false flag will convince the people of the islands otherwise.

why so much hate against american eu is an american replica , soon enought we will became the euromutt

Easy there user, "shill" is one of OP's trigger words.

Interesting that democrats complain of Russians trying to influence their election when a democrat tried to interfere with ours

I would return the EU's bill request with a bill for saving Europe 70 years ago. That should settle it. Fuck Merkel and Juncker.

Isn't that when you gave women the right to vote?

>polls
Not here the locals are even more anti-EU than a year ago. We already changed our MP because he was a remainer and we voted leave. I don't think you realise how much we hate the EU (not Europe, well to be honest we also hate most Europeans). If you could get rid of all the illegals immigrants we are happy to be left alone on our little foggy and wet rock.

It’s hard to believe so many people are brain damaged enough to swallow the propaganda whole. Just 5 fucking minutes spent reading up on the history and leadership of the EU is enough to make one’s skin crawl

Do you know what else is a quasi marxist authoritarian garbage heap? The EU.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

>Polls show
polls also said that brexit will never happen, go sodomize yourself

>Y'all
Spotted the 56%er

Good one leaf

BEN is a JEW!
>BEN is a JEW!
BEN is a JEW!
>BEN is a JEW!
BEN is a JEW!
>BEN is a JEW!

>b-but all I did was post my opinion, and a bunch of anons bullied me!

babycenter.com/baby-names-garrison-1797.htm

I've thought for a long time that the benefits of EU membership could be had without the downsides. The actions of the EU since the referendum has only confirmed that belief; they only care about their own power. They want to deny us mutually beneficial agreements because they know that their jobs and power need not exist

My mum was on the fence but ubongos speech pushed her towards leave

>thanks, the flag will do
>britain's face when
youtube.com/watch?v=1-uTyFmCFl0

Has this artist never seen a plane before?
LMAO

>Ya'll

Fuck off mutt

It is. I occasionally got too drunk at pre-drinks at uni and ended up showing people some Junker quotes. It got at least a few people to think a little

Genuinely don't know why Obama thought sticking his nose is would help

>hey those guys are having a referendum because large numbers of people feel like foreign politicians are telling them what to do. i should intervene and tell them what to do

Arrogance. More and more arrogance is becoming a feature of the people who insist that no one is better than anyone else

Very proud of my British brudders! Got British blood in my veins.

God bless you leaf. I might spin a GY!BE record tonight

Bump

Welcome to why the Brexit negotiations have just been wall to wall retardation.