Niggers

Is there any place on earth that's truly nigger free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4zm9L4rIGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

antarctica

canada

Iceland?

You still have sand niggers.

heaven

Russia

>snowniggers

Greenland?

HAHA

Japan maybe?

Canada

You have the worst of the french.

Not ur anus

my property

argentina

2 more Canada posts and I am planning my move there.

what is it with niggers and homosexuality?

is it true that ~30% are butt pirates?

Don't, they're letting in the muzzies like you are.

true french are worst actually

Japan

North or South pole

North Korea

IRAN,TURKEY,LEBANON,GEORGIA,AZERBAIJAN

My office

You have plenty of somali niggers you fucking streetshitter.

I'm a dual citizen,. I can confirm a lack of Niggers in Alberta.

6th graders after gym class go to shower and Tyrone ponders to himself. Later that day he asks his mother
>Mom why is my peepee bigger than everyone else's?
she responds
>oh silly, that's because you're 30

Israel btw. They are legally persecuting them.

While Moscow and St. Petersburg have tiny black populations, mostly university students (thanks to commies and their legacy like Peoples' Friendship University of Russia) they're non-existent pretty much everywhere else.

NO NIGGERS IN ALBERTA THEY ARE MOSTLY IN TORONTO

America, the last true Aryan nation

>muh underground railroad

employment agency

Eastern Europe + Russia. Some French Africans tells me they were scared to go over there. They heard plenty of stories of niggers being beaten up

I've seen only one nigger in my life, and he was American.

North Korea, Mongolia, Belarus

In most of Asia and South East Asia
>inb4 lol seamonkies are niggere XDDDDDDDDDddDDDDDDDXDDDDD

Mexico and Argentina, Ironically enough....

and we all know chinks are the greatest racist bigots even more than any deluded stormfag after being raped by a black muslim trannie. So I have never heard of a negroid nipponese, chinese, or korean.

The water

I haven't seen a nigger in a year

Came here to say this. Its a wonderful paradise

35th post best post

I never seen a nigger in my life.
Inb4 snowniggers

butthurt virgin anime fapping faggot detected.

Sniggers!

how bad is Washington state, as to that?

Tuwa
youtube.com/watch?v=x4zm9L4rIGw

A yammaka hat would pop on that thing well.

Job center

I couldnt see people of colour many months in muh Republic.Until i got as far on the west until i reached our capital on my horse. Than in my shock i saw some creatures with similiar colour of skin like in photo.I think some of them were tourists but i wasnt sure until i heard they were speaking in german language. My idea of buying few of them and putting them into our local zoo was quickly banished by angry mob of some people and his owner.Lately i was informed his white german owner was in fact his lover.

So i wouldnt really suggest my country until we will ban tourism in my Republic.

I was in japan and met a black lives matter nigger teacher from america that basically fled the USA because he was scared to get shot by the cops. He had a nice job, a nip girlfriend and I met him in an expensive whiskey bar. He looked like a full on dindu even thou he converted to hindu and he was utterly insane and brainwashed beyond belief by his new found religion and the BLM shit. It was a pretty funny night. A BLM nog and an arian racist trying to be polite to eachother while discussing politics and genetics.

Fug nice steal finbro

haha been there

Your infested with Mongoniggers, degenerates, Jews and mudslimes. It’s arguably worse than niggers.

One place I guranteed you they aren't in is Israel

aren't jews traveling sandniggers?
just like gypos are traveling pajeets

China and Japan

Arctic, the top of the world. Niggers will never survive there.

Madagascar, soon.

what kind of research station is this?

GANBATTE KUDASAI, YERSINIA-CHAN!!!!!!!

You faggots saying there's no niggers in Canada, clearly haven't been there.....

there are about 100,000 Jewish Ethiopians and 60,000 illegal African migrants

Most niggers are "down low" so the percentage is probably a lot higher

What about Murmansk? With the Arctic Ocean rapidly becoming ice free, do you see a bright future for it?

thats bullshit fag, we got blacks up the ass here, and its gross, moved out of the prarie cities in '03 cause the nogs were becoming common, now im starting to see the occasional nig in bumfuck middle of nowhere small towns these days, fucking dindu are arriving here by the droves

>What about Murmansk? With the Arctic Ocean rapidly becoming ice free, do you see a bright future for it?
>>>The population of the city, according to the 2010 Census, was 307,257, down from 468,039recorded in the 1989 Census.
Nope.

>1 post by this ID
you are all niggers

You obviously never been to roppongi
Fucking infested by niggers

NIgerians cockroaches... lots of them will try to scam you in roppongi

my property... well other then the few I have 6 feet underground in the back 40.

Kill youself degnerate leftist

Not yet, but they are working on it.

The only country is North Korea you dumb niggers

now now little jew them Ethiopians are you fellow chosen ones. So don't worry you and your nigger jews are both chosen for the up coming shoa.

Heaven

Alberta's nog population is rapidly expanding. If you drive around St Joseph high school in Edmonton, the area appears to be entirely black. It's also extremely high crime in that couple block radius. How unusual.

Mt. Zion.

What? You said niggers, not jews.

there is no escape

kek

Faroe Islands is Negro free.

>the nigger of EU

think again buddy

job fair

He's right.Niggers fear the cold.

Svalbard is also Negro free

It has a whole lot of chinks.

This too.

just go to one of the 99%+ white european countries. I promise you, you will never see a nig there, and you will most certainly never get nigg'd.

St. Petersburg is a really beautiful place. I hope it never gets niggerified. Moscow, however, is already full of who knows what mongrels.

kek

Ok almost no niggers but both are full of churkas sandniggers. Many even carry guns and police dont do shit.

Yep. Siberia

my country can be a third world shithole but only
0.13% of the population is black maybe was when one of our presidents banned blacks from entering the country

Darkwing duck

Only because they are far away, they would receive nignogs with open arms.
Pic somewhat related.