Are you ready kids?

Madagascar plague is evolving at speeds we never thought possible.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/660252/black-death-plague-doctors-madagascar-latest-news-update-disease

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequences_of_the_Black_Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is only relevant if there is no cure, otherwise it's not a big deal

Thank you nature, I always knew you could reign in the exploding nigger population despite the jews best efforts

Plague is easily curable even with african meme medicine.

It develops too fast, so it's a big nothing burger.

Africa depopulation when?

now

however, we do know this will be in Europe in like a month, and we all know how well Europe turned our last time the Black Death visited Eurpoe

Aye aye captain!

>Nogs are most likely infected
>EU mass deports and killing happens

>Black death in Madagascar
>Vampire scare in Malawi
Has Africa finally entered the Middle Ages?
Give it a few more thousand years and they might even have their Renaissance!

>when the memes predict future

Took this from another thread great template

Yeah but this time, game started in Madagascar.

Trump plz close borders.

Which means the plague has already won

the easiest way to win the game was to start in madagascar and spread before they contain you

>we all know how well Europe turned out last time the Black Death visited Europe
Great? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequences_of_the_Black_Death

yeah, but unless only the hard working (rare) blacks survive, it aint gonna end well for africans

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a felch fest of memetic bugchasers and acts as an evolutionary super-accelerator of mind viruses, with the selection criterion being what can grab the most attention (and thus reproductions) from people with virtually no bullshit immune system. These mind viruses actively keep their host's immune systems suppressed, making them literal cultural AIDS.

Congradulations on even willfully fighting to subvert the use of reason in politics, social discourse, and life in general, because you get high off of popping pepes. That'll really show the liberals, do away with their precious "reason" and replace it with memetic Darwinian evolution - literally the dumbest possible engineering methodology (This is why it works, because it's so stupid it doesn't even need a mind to work.) The alt-right is truly post-truth, it desires to create its own reality (Again literally, as in "meme magic" threads like this) and seeks to punish the universe for not believing in its falsehoods. The alt-right is a singularity of hatred that has gone fully psychotic, and seeks to virally spread its mental illness to all of humanity. The alt-right is an apocalyptic death cult.

Future generations will revile you for your part in creating a bullshit apocalypse. You will be remembered not even as a necessary evil, but the most nihilistic and meaningless one. The one truth is that all lies can't last, they must continually push against the force of reason, and as long as there is humanity we shall emerge in victory from the cumulative effectiveness of reason and free inquiry to shed light on darkness.

Nigga you lost me at "post-truth" fuck off, we push reality to the real truth everytime.

>Darwinian evolution-the dumbest possible engineering methodology.
Yes, and also by far the most successful one ever to have developed. Some engineering firms are even starting to use evolutionary algorithms to create precision machinery like jet engine turbines and windfarm blades.

Leftists and their no-platforming, censorship, thought policing, and physical violence will never survive against a an amorphous political non-entity which optimizes itself to overcome whatever applies the most resistance.

Manmade
a
n
m
a
d
e

be brutally tortured in every possible and impossible way

*cough*

it's multiple-resistance bacteria

the only thing we have for it is heat/alcohol, both of which can't work well inside the body.

it didn't mutate to be airbourne. the pneumonic plague has existed for ages.

Soon

delet

STOP

Racemixers will be killed first

spreads like butter

It would be pretty cool if the virus only infected tyrones and was 100% mortality rate while whites would be naturally immune

Is it another testrun?

>The Jews finish what Hitler started and invent the perfect genocide.

And yet i was wondering why my Malagasy friend wouldn't show to class.

>be black death
>cause blacks to die
like pottery

>African meme medicine
I pictured an African witch doctor pissing on a patient and feeding them goats blood. Fucking kek.

WE WUZ BABAR N SHEEIT

>Madagascar
>civilization

stopped reading there

Dear god, if it somehow spreads here, we're fucked

Time to move to Greenland then.

no, pierre 1/3 of europeans have immunity or resistance to the plague

Is this Ebola-chan's sister?

HIV didn't work, maybe this will

P-plague-chan?

I love you ebola-chan!!

just wait until the plague gets heat resistance rank 2

I never forgot about you Ebola-chan

You dumbfuck if anything (((they)) are the ones orchestrating things
Says he is against white genocide because it is wrongful yet promotes black genocide lulz
Pol should not complain about Mugabe South Africans or even Kikes
You guys share similar ideologies with them.
Modestly true but not entirely
Dont make it too dramatic

>Heat or alcohol
Well thank god, I'm safe.

Yersinia Pestis has always been airborne.

Liar. I know you take your layers off when you drink.

You are thinking of this as an organically devolping pandemic
>(they) are just gonna gather up a bunch of samples to spread wherever from the African petrie dish
>biological weapons why

Could we stop confusing attempted genocide with successful genocide?

Ok, ok, cool your jets Satan.

So I take it that Madagascar is the best starting zone?

>1 post by the ID quoted
>but I'll strawman his opinion and say Sup Forums is this one person
is this the quintessential leafpost?

It already has full drug resistance...

It's new, it's back, and it's BETTER THAN EVER! THE NEW PLAGUE SENSATION THAT'S SWEEPING THE NATION!!!

Get your Airborne drug-immune bubonic plague today while supplies last!

>liberals
>reason

Lol nigger faggot

Fuck... Reunion is he most beautiful island.

Elite pedophilia and human compromise. Extortion, fraud, murder. Our politicians of both parties are irredeemable. The MSM is apart of this twisted machine, and you buy into this wickedness and SJWs destroying western civilization. Good job idiot. Keep supporting the wicked system.

The most interessting thing, if you're older and Mandela Effected you propably know that "in the other reality" nobody lived on Madagascar. It was nature world heritage and settling there was also forbidden. At this point, it's quite obvious that all changes we see are there for a reason. In case of Madagascar, the new spreading of the black death.

this is probably just some other bullshit like zika invented for them news shekels

Godspeed plague - Godspeed!

kekkles get a load of this faggot

you too huh ? either way this is interesting to watch
>>best timeline evar??

>long as there is humanity we shall emerge in victory from the cumulative effectiveness of reason and free inquiry to shed light on darkness.

Kek

You don't know humans very well my friend.

We were teetering on the edge of a millennium of darkness and ignorance and madness, and almost exactly a year ago, the push happened. We are falling and we will pick up speed until we finally HIT THE BOTTOM

KALI YUGA
SHIVA IS HERE
MOUSE UTOPIA
DAY 600

Automatic Stock reply:
I don't care.

>w-we're totally the good guys u guize
>j-just ignore all the spirit cooking and cannibalism and deamon worship and political mafiaism and shit
>white genocide is..good! really!
>DEYS THE EVEN ONES!!! WE WUZ AN SHIEEEEEEEET
next you'll say that thinking for yourself and not being a violent collectivist is wrongbad because drumpfnazi

sure you're not thinking of the Galapagos Islands? those are the ones made popular by Charles Darwin's visits.

good luck burack pragu-chan

Thanks doc

I thought lunch break at the cuckshed happened at 1, not noon

It's "sheeeit", the long "e" comes before the "it"

>its spreading to the seychelles
MOTHER BASE

ah
also
>that captcha
I am not a jew!

Nope, the one and only Madagascar. In fact, "in my reality" it wasn't even found and named until reaaaaaly late. I don't remember when but it was in fact News when I was young. "We found a new huge Island!!! Nobody is living there but there are tons of wierd ass animals not seen anywhere else. It a tresure..." like this, kinda. Shortly after (few month/ years) it was declared world nature heritage, worth preserving.

"I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!"

jewish lies, that's what a jew would do.

Well, they don't call it Chillagascar.

Ive already seen nig nogs turning this into a CIA conspiracy theory of eradication of the Black Kangz! Naw dancing with corpses and living in squalor and overpopulation, with poor nutrition less than basic sanitation and inadequate medicines = death for you Blackie. Just ask Whypipo we were there 1000 years ago

I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
SPREAD YOUR LOVE TO AFRICA

Memes are the new weapon of choice in this new Cold War user. Everyone is a few steps behind as they trail behind the chans.

GAS THE N-----RS

Also

I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
SPREAD YOUR LOVE TO AFRICA

do not fucking tell them, remember tradition is important, now go dig up your grand mother and kiss & dance with her.

FRANCE IS INFECTED

das right, it's purge time, fuck yeah.

You sound like a massive faggot.

>sound

im sure he dont just 'sounds like' one

So I really hope trump closes the borders soon. But knowing Canada, they'll take in every sick person they can and it won't matter.

Yeah, that's the winning strategy, you dunce.

The best strat is to keep your plague symptomless until every person has it, then use all the points to get to organ failure and other insta killers.

>Dear god, if it somehow spreads here, we're fucked
>somehow spreads here
>somehow

Is it alright to take *cough* *Cough* *COUGH* when I already have a *COUGH* COOUUGGGHHH* *gasp*cold?

The Mandala Effect is normie larpy faggotry that only occurs in those who have a sub 120 IQ.

Please please PLEASE, wipe this continent out once and for all. Go plague-chan!