Our guys

ITT /ourguys/

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) issued a statement claiming Jackson "has an anti-Semitic streak." Abraham Foxman, national director of the ADL, said "every time he has a problem in his life, he blames the Jews".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches
youtube.com/watch?v=Q058VOUhGX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All these people coming out accusing Hollywood of pedo shit and no new revelations about Mike. They were all bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

>calls out the jew
>protecting children and building a case
>the pedo jews frame him and ruin his entire image
>ignore the jew comments goyim he was pedo unlike us

Squeaky-voiced nigger was a pedo, suck his mottled dick, you faggots

bless this trans-european african

SOURCE
OR
GTFO

source

>tried to unite people against the jew
He was truly /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0

That song is shit, suck his pedo dick, gay pedo nigger faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
>Jew me, Sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

Found the kike

>Sue me
He'd have been better off trying to fight these charges if he wasn't a pedo, but he was quite keen on paying for silence
OK pedo

you do realize that a jew wrote AND produced that song for him? are you fucking retarded? this is an anti racism song. but i'd expect an american educated 56%er to not understand that.

is megyn kelly /ourgal/

He touched the children of the world, in a very special place
LOL pure gold, pedo sympathizers BTFO'd

You faggots are losing your touch. Usually half the replies in these "MJ dindu nuffin" threads are the same "Jew sued me" lyrics reposted over and over. Go on, somebody post them again, keep the thread alive, and I will redpill you cunts about MJ being 100% pedo.
>inb4 "He was a child himself"
>inb4 "He was a happily married man"
>inb4 "He wanted to build a big rescue centre for diddled kids"
>inb4 "Jews framed him"

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches

or www.google.com

He was a pedo, m8, he liked having little boys wank him off

Regarding the first trial, the child himself later stated that his father put him up to it so that they could extort him, this same father later killed himself after Jackson died.

Regarding the second trial, the fact that he was found innocent in a court of law notwithstanding, watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Q058VOUhGX0

the mother of the second kid literally claimed that Jackson threatened to hold her fmaily hostage in Neverland or he'd put them in a hot air balloon and send them up to he sky.

She got her kids to be thieves, just like herself. She was unhinged.

First trial - the father may have "put him up to it" but the kid still got fucked by Jackson.
Second trial - American justice sucks, being able to toss out jury members until you have a handpicked team of sycophants. Other countries don't work like that. I still say the kid was fucked as well. There are also the other 24 cases settled out of court, to the tune of approx $150 million. Jackson was a pedo, a dead junkie pedo.

"The Jews ignorant! just very ignorant!"

That monkey must have had a really sore arse. Was it called "Bubbles" for the spunk-bubbles it blew out its bum-hole every time it farted?

God bless him.

Bubbles is still alive and super aggresive.

>aggressive
So would you be if you never got a payout from having your arse tampered with by MJ

Drop the meme flag British scum, I know it's you.

I do not deny being a subject of Her Majesty the Queen, you inbred cum-faced pedo cunt. But your "King" is the King of Pop-ping his rocks over prepubescent boy's torsos. Go suck his cock.

Yeah because sucking Jewish cock and spreading their ridiculous lies while being simultaneously so ashamed of that fact that you have to hide behind a meme flag is any better.
And stop projecting, we all know that it's your parents who are related you piece of dirty Anglo shit.