Zero no Maria

So was Maria raped by kamiuchi in kingdom royale round 2? They kind of glossed over this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRqEgjUW4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=ftl3ZCr_Cn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's up with the NTR and abandonment drama in this series? It's like I'm reading Spice and Wolf all over again.
And why is kazuki such a pussy?
>I'm kamiuchi and I'm going to threaten Maria and 2-face to fuck me in my room
>Maria:That is fine, do as you wish with my body
>Kazuki: I can't kill him cuz I'm a creepy faggot that drinks tears

This series is pissing me off

Used goods

Just finished vol4
And nobody got raped, he said she refused him or whatever

My ass. Not to mention every chick is sleeping in the dark room outside the game. I doubt he didn't cop a feel since he's awake the entire time

Daiya was there, he wouldnt allow it

Finished 4 half a month ago.
Cant force myself to start reading again.
Should I begin 5?

I want to hug Maria.

Yes because it gets a lot better.

3, 4, 5, 6 > 1 > 2, 7

Hello retard.

Totally black uniform looks pretty.

Pretty sure that round ended before he got a chance to.

7=1>3,4,5,6>2

Go away Sup Forums.

is there an anime or manga of this? i can only find mention of a LN.

Nope, and nor should there be. Wouldn't be the same.

> 1>3,4,5,6
hmm ok
> 7=1>3,4,5,6
no

I like the ending ;_;

OP & ED
youtube.com/watch?v=pRqEgjUW4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=ftl3ZCr_Cn4

Nope. He forced both Yuuri and Maria to choose him for the secret meeting to have his way with them.

I cant find epubs of 6 and 7 that arent broken.

She wasn't raped the only one who fucked the dude was another girl don't remember her name, been awhile since i've read the story but AFAIK he didn't fuck her. She probably refused if you don't believe me and the other anons on this thread then you can still enjoy your NTR fantasies whichever you want mang

I will trust you this time. U better don't lie to me

I have rather poor memories about that arch but remember some threats only too. Or they were in next arch? Or previous?

Is there going to be similar shit in the following volumes? Im just about to finish 4

Yes.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to read this.

Fuck

Wasn't he told by Iroha/two faced bitch to just start shit up?

Don't listen to this retard Volume 5 and 6 feel completely different from 3 and 4.

You or me didn't get what he meant. 5 and 6 is similiar. Same type of drama based on relations. If he didn't enjoy it in 3 and 4 he would not like it.

full epub versions please...

I didn't enjoy 3 at all, and to a lesser extent 4, and I loved 5 and 6.

Trapped in a video game stories are fucking boring.

Kazuki's forcing himself into a passive temperament in an attempt to kill his desires. Keep reading, he becomes husbando of year all years when he shows just how far he's willing to go for his waifu.

Rereading the scene, he didn't fuck either, since Yuuri was the mastermind in that round and even if she wasn't, Kamiuchi would refuse to fuck Maria to spite her.

Guys i was honestly just about to start reading this novel coincidentally decided to check Sup Forums right before. What can i expect from this novel? Is it 2deep? Rape? Angsty? I have had my doubths but still decided to give it a shot, not sure if its worth it.

Tries to sell itself as more deep than it is and lots of teenage drama/angst/lovecrap. No rape but one character threatens to rape two girls and there's some other sexual harrasment.

Basically, your standard LN stuff, except it tries to explain itself well enough and has some decent twists, plus it's finished.

An interesting story which gets pretty crazy at several points. Some of the books are better than others, but overall it's definitely worth checking out. The first book was a really easy read, so I hope you have a good time.

Pretty good execution on the premise, full of twieests. Hinges on teenage drama as another user mentioned. Kazuki is the husbando waifufags everywhere should aspire to be.

A lot of action and plot twists. Reminds meduka.

You're such a faggot user,there's no rape on this.See

This basically ^^

I still have yet to find a superior time loop.It's worth checking out user.It's one of the best work of fiction I've ever read.First volume will hook you up,it'll just get better and better each volume.

Not while Daiya was still the player in Round 1. user has a good point, who knows what Kamiuichi did during that week.

Im convinced, time loop elements sounds interesting(also its finished). Thanks anons, have fun discussing.