Operation: Remove Al Franken

Groper Al Franken

thehill.com/homenews/news/360656-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-kissing-groping-her-without-consent

twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/931180675994148864

>A TV host and sports broadcaster on Thursday accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of kissing and groping her without her consent in 2006.

>Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of groping her, without her consent, while she was asleep and provided a photo as evidence.

>"It wasn’t until I was back in the U.S. and looking through the CD of photos we were given by the photographer that I saw this one," Tweeden wrote about the photo on KABC.

>"I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated," she wrote. "How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?"

>Tweeden wrote that Franken, who was the headliner on the tour, had written some skits and told her he had a part for her, adding that she "agreed to play along."

>"When I saw the script, Franken had written a moment when his character comes at me for a ‘kiss’. I suspected what he was after, but I figured I could turn my head at the last minute, or put my hand over his mouth, to get more laughs from the crowd," she wrote.

>"On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, 'We need to rehearse the kiss.' I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/THu0da13fcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely pervy. Did he not notice she is asleep?

It's ok when a liberal rapes.

holy fuck yes get him the fuck out of my state

exploitable

contribution to the cause:

If true, he must withdraw. Come on, where are you on this one Mitch?

G R O P E D
R
O
P
E
D

We gotta get dis nigga!!

>women don't have a sense of humor
Who knew?

this #metoo shit is the best thing ever. I always knew alyssa milano was /our girl/ sure it took down Roy Moore, but it is taking out 5 liberals for every one conservative.

>After decades as a comedic actor and writer, he became a prominent liberal political activist.

This is probably just the beginning for this degenerate piece of gropping shit

We...

Really lazy.

Yep, this is the shit I was talking about. Liberals were accusing Moore of sexual assault now this pops up. I am at the point where any accusation libshits come up with is just a projection with some form of guilt. Accusations should be met with investigation of the one accusing.

Maybe this was the storm?? Because the waters are lookin choppy as fuck for Hollywood and Politicians

youtu.be/THu0da13fcY

Ew look at those gremlin fingers

What is it with jewish men and pathetic, creepy, desperate attempts to exploit powerful positions to force women who are much more attractive than they are to engage them sexually?