#MeAt14 , Which one of you pedo cointelpro thiss??

#MeAt14: Raising awareness around the age of consent

>Women and men are posting pictures of themselves when they were younger to highlight how a 14-year-old child is too young to consent.

>The social media movement #MeAt14 began at the weekend in response to allegations published in The Washington Post against Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of pursuing a 14-year-old girl when he was 32.

>The Republican firebrand has vehemently denied the allegations, branding the report as "completely false."

>The controversy escalated when Fox News host Sean Hannity became mired in a debate over the use of the word "consensual", in regards to the accusations, on his radio show. However, Hannity has since apologised, saying he "misspoke".

>Twitter users have been posting the term #MeAt14 alongside pictures of themselves in their early teens and asking rhetorically how a child of 14 can be mature enough to give consent.

>The first person to tweet the hashtag was North Carolina Lawyer Catherine R L Lawson, late on Thursday evening. It has since been used more than 50,000 times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KpRysmgtsM
twitter.com/search?q=#meat14&src=typd&lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg
twitter.com/benjaminenfield/status/685208246093754368
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/01/cassidy-goodson-kills-murders-chokes-newborn-baby_n_1928754.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>She told the BBC: "I shared a picture of me at 14 to illustrate there is no acceptable version of this story; teenagers can't consent to a relationship with a grown man, ever.

>"It's not a question about the legal age of consent, but about affirming a shared social value that children deserve our protection."

>The legal age of consent is different for each state in the United States, ranging from 16, which is the minimum, to 18.

>The movement began to gain momentum when Daily Show co creator Lizz Winstead tweeted a picture of herself asking: "Who were you at 14?" and asked others to do the same.

>People began changing their profile pictures and sharing their #MeAt14 stories in response.

>"This is me at 14. I was in the Glee Club and an art student. I made ribbon barettes and I babysat on weekends," replied one Twitter user.

>Another tweeted: "If she still needs a permission slip for a field trip, she cannot consent."

>That moment you realize you're a hebephile...

Sir can I have your address and name please?

>dont lust after me I am 14
>posts picture of angie verona

>I am 14

you don't say!

I'm not. I am making an example about how fucking retarded this all is

>kids dont know consent
unless there are faggots involved?

youtube.com/watch?v=4KpRysmgtsM

Her tits are fucking god-tier though.

>I am m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ fucking retarded

fixed it for you

you're a retard

attracted to jews?

>playboy.10yo.naked.girl.jpg

14 year olds are stacked these days

my first gf was 14 and already had DD tiddies. regulary fucked her ass by the time she was 15. i hate these fucking dumb whores so fucking much. they know exactly that 14yo are ready to bounce on dicks all night but will never admit to it because nobody would touch their rotten 20something year old asses anymore. literally gas all women older than 18 they really deserve it.

14 year old is the most attractive age for girls according to most scientific studies. Anyone saying those girls are unattractive is either a weirdo, deluded or a cuck.

>14
?

i would

Mohammed wouldn't have liked this twitter hashtag. It's a disgrace, they're all too old.

Yep

Congrats you’re a hebephile!

>all these girls looking for an excuse to attention whore
Shocked. Positively shocked.

>14 yr old
>Hasn't been suckng dick and giving handjobs for going on 2 years

>fake tits
>perhaps jewish nose
>dude feet and toes

pretty sure this is a tranny jew

I know you are but what am I?

Look, it's obvious it isn't YOU. I didn't think it was YOU who was 14. That's obvious.

Ergo.......

mashallah post moar

>14 year old is the most attractive age for girls according to most scientific studies

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

>14 year old boyfriend like a regular kid

What the fuck does that even mean, does this bitch know what couples do at all?

twitter.com/search?q=#meat14&src=typd&lang=en

Looks like she was consenting to somebody with that fucking cold sore.

Now show pics of today's 14 year olds.

Oh wow another excuse for women to narcissistically obsess over themselves and post pictures

I fucked a 14yo on the reg when I was 17

All these are going in the spank bank folder. Thanks for the material, libs

same

feels so wrong but right

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg

I never fucked one but I had two come on to me when I was 19. Luckily I had the presence of mind not to do it.

Every fucking woman here is kidding themselves.

This would be INCREDIBLY EASY TO DERAIL by using the hashtag and instead posting pictures of teens from instagram like

proof she has a history of unsubstantiated claims? this post is the only place I've seen it.

sounds like fake news to me.

Too old.

It all depends on the individual development of a grill. As soon as she starts to menstruate and develops breasts she is ready to breed.

she takes it up the poop chute and is on bad terms with daddy 200.00%

14 is the age of consent here in colombia, you can even marry if she/he has the permission of her/his parents.

twitter.com/benjaminenfield/status/685208246093754368

"This is the 14 year old girl tyga messages on Instagram..."

not a 14 year old, you moron. if she was you'd be getting v& about now.

Things change over the years.

These are grown women now. Grew up in an age where Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley were huge stars with child brides.
Compare to today's twerking thong wearing 14 year olds...or ask these bitches to post the clothes they allow their 14 year olds to wear!!!

If you don't want sexualized children don't sexualize their wardrobes, ladies.

seriously though, most 14-15 year olds have had multiple partners and a drug habit til age 17

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24

Sex out of wedlock and general whore culture is at fault for leaving women vulnerable to sexual assault. If women acted traditionally instead of simultaneously LARPing as men and prostitutes they would never be in situations where they could be sexually assaulted without anyone knowing and then they would not be so obstructed by the burden of proof because proof would exist.

where the FUCK are their burqas?

Funny how they want traditionalism back after they throw it in the trash.

Too fucking late.

Lol 14 is fine, hell japan knows whats up. In Canada it's 16. Pussy countries not letting you bang teens are shit.

Pretty sure most prefectures in Japan heighten the AoC.

They should be getting married at that age, not having sex and whoring around.
Safe sex can only occur in marriage.

maxmoefoes dad

It's 16 in most of the US as well, both by the number of states and population.

b-but how come japan accidentally not marriage till 40?

What's retarded is that you're still a virgin at 35.

>probably my peak

She's not helping their crusade.

14 is too fucking young. at least 16 year olds are old enough to drive a car on their own.

This sadly.

Girl of my dreams is a giant whore that started fucking around at 12. Still fucks around at 28. Has two kids and still refuses to date me (her best friend) after over 15 years. Still fucks every nigger and chad, always gets pumped and dumped, runs to me, and then goes again.

I keep trying every few years to get a relationship started. Everyone says we should be together but I guess she wants to whore herself out a little longer, but I love her so it's worth the wait.

Narrative shift as always

>some republican candidate has controversy
TEENS CANNOT CONSENT, PERIOD
>George Takei or whoever molests a little boy
CAN TODDLERS CONSENT? (((SCIENCE))) SAYS YES

Isnt France trying to lower the AOC to 13?

Someone should let these women know they are being racist

Idk 14year old girls are pretty cute. I don't see what the problem is if you get concent from the parents. It's not like you are luring these girls with candy.

> science

Sure dude...OPs thread isn't about what is attractive even if you did have a source to back that up...

Signed, Capt Obvious

Sources needed.

Feminists: A 14 year old doesn't understand consent!
Also feminists: Consent is so simple, even my dog can understand it!

Doesn't this go against (((their))) plans to normalize pedophilia?

Nothing safe about sex with a throwback like you.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/01/cassidy-goodson-kills-murders-chokes-newborn-baby_n_1928754.html

Stop orbiting roasties you cuck

>throwback
?

tfw i stopped letting people photograph me between 13 and 18 and as a result i dont know what i looked like at 14

That's a party room in a motel. She just got drunk and fucked, and would be happy to suck a 34 year old's dick if he would pay her attention and spend money on her.

Oh...the beta cringe fest that is trump cultists...err, I mean Sup Forums.

SAD!

14 years old is to young to fuck but they can consent to having their genitalia chopped up and start taking hormones at age 7. What a fucking timeline.

Teens.

self-driving cars will mean what?

She made the same claim in 2007 against a minister in Etowah county. She even posted about it on her face book. Should still be there unless they have finally cleaned it.

What he meant was "I'm a degenerate."

Yup, that's why I deleted all my social media a long time ago. Feels good to not participate, it really does.

Why don't we hijack it with pics of girls from Rotherham?