Sobriety/clean living and the red pill

Who else avoids the stimulant jew and is /clean living/?
Personally, I...
>Haven't had a drop of alcohol in 10+ years
>Haven't smoked cigs in 10+ years
>Haven't smoked weed in 10+ years
>Never taken hard drugs
>Have only used a microwave once or twice in 10 years
>Not eaten meat in 10+ years
>Not eaten any animal products in 4 of 5 years
>Don't visit the doctor or take any conventional meds (I would consider herbal stuff grown myself)

Inb4 triggered pre-diabetic bugerbros loose their shit over not eating meat. Hitler was a veggie. Veggie = right wing. Its Blood and soil. Not blood and unsustainable chink tier animal abuse and environmental catastrophe

I drink at least 12 beers every day.

And I meat meat every day.

i like having beer farts too much.

And microwave my food every other day. TWICE.

>Haven't had any fun in 10+ years

I love you finnbro!

Meat is what allowed humans to maintain their brain growth. Ever wonder why almost every single bodybuilder with a grain of credibility recommends eating meat? Lions eat meat, eagles eat meat and humans eat meat. Eating processed meat is bad sure, but I’m not gonna end up a soy boy from veggies and not be able to maintain my body.
>inb4 fat
So by that logic zyzz should be a land whale.

Never drank alcohol or done drugs checking in

>"bodybuilding"
>Healthy

>Don't visit the doctor or take any conventional meds (I would consider herbal stuff grown myself)

cuck alert

I view sobriety as a tool in a bag of many. It certainly has it's advantages at times, but I would never condone it's prolonged usage.

Was Hitler a soyboy/cuck?

>Have only used a microwave once or twice in 10 years

Why would that necessarily be a bad thing?
The EM radiation generated by the magnetron inside the oven is non-ionizing radiation - it doesn't produce ionization of the substances in the food, so it doesn't denaturate the nutrients.

Any studies to show otherwise? I'll read myself and decide if it's quackery or not...

We need to fight the deadly sobriety addiction!

>no meat, animal products
>NO DOCTOR FOR TEN YEARS

Jesus Backflippin' Christ that's an absolutely fucking terrible idea. Just wanted to remind you that people used to die at 30-40 before modern medicine, back when """herbal remedies""" and folk magic were the main """cures""" for disease.

I seriously recommend you go get at least checked out by a general care doctor and a dentist once per year. Your hippie antivaxxer ass probably has more problems than you know.

Except for meat i've been clean my whole life
Never even tried any drugs, hate coffee, dont take medicine cause im rarely sick
Tfw less degenerate than wh*tes

Plastic in microwave = your already inferior genes deteriorating at an accelerate pace.

>trusting the big pharma jew

>Hitler was a veggie.
Yes and now he's dead.
Checkmate, herbivore.

I've been to the doctors twice in 20+ years and plan to live forever.

I only heat food in porcelain dishes. Your pathetic rejection of technological progress makes me laugh.

It ain't Salad and soil either.

People do the following to live good lives.
>Eat quality meat (if you can afford it, and try not to deep fry it.)
>Drink milk.
>Eat yoghurt.
>Eat fruit and vegetables.
>Dont fucking smoke.
>Dont do drugs (Weed included.)
>Alcohol is okay (Wine,Beer,Mead) In small doses, It makes you fat if you drink it too much.
>Work out (Pick up a fucking sport like bicycle riding or kickboxing.)
>Try not to be furious 24/7 about things you have no control over. Take redpills in moderation.
>Try to farm your own vegetables and spices if you can.
>Get a wife who actually loves you even if you dont have alot to offer (Those are keepers.)

And last but not least
>Do whatever you can to make yourself happy and dont give up.

Define "progress"

Yeah who wants to enjoy their life, its not like you can literally die at any moment. Moderation is key if you smoke a pack a day you don't enjoy smoking. If you drink every day you don't enjoy drinking.

?What?

Agriculture was the sole cause of the destruction of wildlife and nature that you are describing, a large part of that being plants.

You know nothing about nutrition, it is unfortunate that you are on here claiming to be some purist, you probably consider yourself logical and analytical.. and yet you decide the way you decide to fuel yourself on an emotional tangent, completely disregarding logic at the same time.

Meat and animal products are objectively and absolutely the most important and healthy part of any diet, of course when you are speaking of meat QUALITY that is an entirely different argument.

If you are not eating locally sourced grass fed meat, then of course meat is going to be "bad" for you, in the same way that eating GMO's is bad for you and the vegetables/fruits have next to no actual nutrients vs a locally grown organic fruit/vegetable which has much higher nutrient content and importantly less genetic modification and use of harmful chemicals.

Unfortunately for you, your body must work twice as hard to give you the things you need in any given day, the lack of animal protein and fat puts a large amount of stress on basically every system and organ.

Now I await as you come back with some conformist rhetoric as rebuttal, a (((peer-reviewed))) article, perhaps.

Also, if you arent eating high quality organic foods, eat a large amount of sugar(which im sure you do) then you are doing more harm to your body and mind than smoking/drinking occasionally would have done to begin with.

Before you start spouting off about Hitler, as well, it is well documented that he was in fact not a vegan and was only doing that temporarily on doctors orders to get rid of excessive flatulence. He was well known to love Bavarian sausage and ate it regularily.

Everything about your post is fail. Just so you know.

That thing you said about longevity is a myth which originated because of accounting natality deaths. Bulk of people always lived more or less the same, changes are very small.

Anyways sobriety is good, practice it myself. But most of you is given from your birth by genetics, so it doesn't really matters that much as long you stay away from the extremes.

Not a big alcohol drinker anyway but I've been a non drinker for damn near a year now.

I know Christmas is coming up though and I think extended family will reject my pleas for capitalist indulgence and get me some six packs of something knowing I won't drink them.

My plan is to trade the booze for used tools or small favors throughout the year.

Cunt you're arguing linguistics. Fuck off with your deconstructionism.

GL with that. I bet you also don't do check-ups or controls.

I drink about a pint of a vodka a day and never eat a meatless meal
good genes are way more important than "living clean"
I could totally fuck your girlfriend

Pure curiosity. How much do you weigh? Is it skelly or muscle? How often do you get sick?

Dont worry too much if you end up cracking a can open. If its only for a feast its fine. Keep it normal and try to drink to the point you're still alert. Somebody needs to be sensible enough incase something happens.

Not eating meat means you're a pussy

This. Good genes and knowing how to reprogram your own DNA.

Gay

I may indulge and have a port following the festive feast. If i have too much I may start ranting about how Hitler was right and dropping slurred red pills, which wouldn't do.

Also I intended to say:
>reject my pleas for 'resist' capitalist indulgence

>Meat is what allowed humans to maintain their brain growth.
Yes, when we were literal apes buttfucking each other in the wild and the best source of protein was the rabbit you just mauled to death with your bare hands.
>I’m not gonna end up a soy boy
>buying into the meme that Sup Forums created to troll liberals
This is a special kind of retardation.