Germany NO! Young male refugees get 30-40 Euro for sex with German women

Why Germany, why? 30 euros is not enough for a young male 16yr old refugee who must have sex with a 28yr old roastie German woman!

xxxxxxxx

"They need to be of a certain age, attractive. From 16 years and up; the younger they are, the more expensive they are," a security guard told the program.

One guard told the broadcaster he earns €20 ($24) for each prostitution referral.

The statements were corroborated by several refugees in the center. A 20-year-old male Afghan asylum seeker, whose refugee application was rejected, said a security guard approached him with an offer.

"Want to do business? Earn money," he was reportedly asked. "The security guard told me you get €30 for sex with a woman, maybe €40." He said he was ashamed of what he had to do, but that he had to earn money.

dw.com/en/berlin-security-staff-pushed-young-refugees-into-prostitution/a-41098593

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/berlin-security-staff-pushed-young-refugees-into-prostitution/a-41098593
youtube.com/watch?v=MSzSrP1juxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course that's why women want them their. Immigration has never not been about cheap labor.

>Ashamed of what he had to do
Im sure he offered 5 prayers to Allah because he had to get paid for instead of just raping the women, then beheading them

wait so there are german women actually paying money to have sex with refugees? I thought all they had to do was walk past them with their ankles showing.

>Letting women run your country

mutherficker saged....larping as a german, shame on you /leftypol/

If White people ever get control of their own societies again, women's rights must be permanently reduced to nothing. Women must be completely subjugated.

no.

male prostitutes are getting fucked in the butt by old gay men.

Male hetero prostitution has barely existed in the history of mankind. It's probably 10,000 times less popular than female hetero or gay male to male.

Bottom line - the people in the world who have paid for sex are about 99.9% male.

^^^ This.

Shame on German men for neglecting those women's needs to the point they had to pay foreigners to satisfy them.
Where's SS Waffen when you need it?

He isn't a gigolo,he is getting assfucked by German MEN

IT'S "GERMANY YES", YOU STUPID KRAUT FUCK

The power of the bbc nigga

Surely you mean Germany YES!

>Bottom line - the people in the world who have paid for sex are about 99.9% male.
You have never been to GErmany? It's like 70% men and 30% women who pay for sex here. Women like cute young refugee males where they can "let loose" and "go all out" while their cat is watching.

^^^^^^ double this

Holy shit, now I get it
But still shameful, they ignore all "Made in Germany" pussy to dig their penises in a refugee's butt hole who haven't had a proper shower for ages.

Yeah, it even says so in the vid OP's article links to. They interview an 85 yo old German (ex-cop): bragged the youngest refugee boys he does (preferably without condom) are 16. For 20 Euros. or less.

If you leave anyone in charge of anyone else it is inevitable that sex will happen. Humans are gross.

>dw.com/en/berlin-security-staff-pushed-young-refugees-into-prostitution/a-41098593

now i get it. that's why all the ugly fat women always preaching refugees welcome. They are just sad roasties having a midlife crisis.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience there, brudi. Wanna talk about it?

why do refugees have security guards in the first place?

Only men would pay money to fuck smelly vagrants.

Wow you guys have really hit a new low

I am ashamed, but I had to do it for the money. I mean, building up the local mosque is not cheap, but someone had to do it and Allah called me one night and said "Ahmed. Ahmed! Go out there and fuck roasties to build me a shiny large mosque in Berlin."

And I have been at it every since, creaming my willy so it gets not hurt from all the ficki ficki.

It's gay sex and it's the security guards who pimp them out to old men and get a 20-30€ cut. There was a documentary on ZDF recently.

>letting a nigger run your country for 8 years

> Paid for sex with woman
> Rapes goat for free

To protect them from eachother. Not even kidding.

There's literally a quote in the OP that says:
"The security guard told me you get €30 for sex with a woman, maybe €40."

Do you really think these muslim refugees would willingly partake in gay sex?

No it doesn't. I watched both the vids in the articles.
Why do you faggots on this site propagate fake news and shit you just pull out of your ass? Mental illness of some sort?

OPs link either twisted the facts on purpose or is bad translated. They are getting fucked in the ass for 100€
youtube.com/watch?v=MSzSrP1juxA