Where will religion of peace strike next?

Holidays are coming fast. I have seen a lot of police on the streets (pic related). Any tips on staying safe? What should I watch out for? It is obvious some sandnigger will strike during the next two months, but where?

There will probably be one more. Major attack before he yesr is out.

Berlin.

Just 33 days til anniversary.

This.

A Christmas-themed terror attack.

I thought Germany vs. France in Cologne the other night may have been a target (because was the same match as the 2015 attack in Paris).

Belgium / Brussels is looking a bit hot at the moment but probably another Christmas market in Germany.

The big one will be Rome / Vatican City - which ISIS have promised as is overdue.

Well not here

They strike every fucking day. Inciting fear on the streets through just being around. They are the volatile people that everyone is a afraid to criticize. Not the terrorist attacks, it's the individual crimes. Robbery, assault, rape, etc. And of course, the government infiltrations.

Barcelona thought the same

>Barcelona attack
Now that is a forgotten moment for me. Barely remembered it till you mentioned.

PARIS !! PARIS !! PARIS !! PARIS !!

>9mm

Where in Slovenia did you find armed cops just standing around and not just giving out tickets to random passers by

I smell a truck of peace coming for Italy, probably in the south.

Even Moscow ivan friend

Nah south italy is ruled by mafia , camorra , ndrangheta and sacra -corona -unita , not even the most retarded muslim will cause a happening there , north are plenty of fascist waiting an excuse

What about San Marino, I know it's not Italy, but that's where a lot of money is at

Digits and its Londonistan

They hate muslim , not a sigle one is allowed in their country and they controll everything very well , if i had to make a prediction i say germany

Nice, I gotta move there then

Well good luck

Vatican no doubt

You want some religion war leaf?

Who cares at this point. Smoke some weed and drink and chill. We're all gonna be dead anyways. If you become victim it just means you wont be able to spend your day shitposting on this shithole.

>it's another "mafia hates niggers" episode
KYS sandnigger, they make a lot of money trading drugs with north african jihadists and north african little dealers.
It's obvious that a sandnigger will strike everywhere... the question is when the real ISIS will strike, and I mean cells like the Paris/Bruxelles: one with heavy weapons, more explosive belts than candidates and people that has spent the last year training in the desert

And for this reason , an attack here it's pure madness , my sentence is still valid

>implying you're bullshit mafia isn't giving those (sand)niggers guns and drugs
You're acting like they care about your country.

*your

>implying that help in attacks isn't a condition to trade drugs with them and not others
Sahara is controlled by jihad, old mafia isn't in a position of power. Do you really think that they won't let die a dozen people as a toll to continue the alliance?

Probably in Russia. Holidays + World Cup next year.

If it isn't already happened , there's must be a reason , maybe mafia is far more strong in south of what we imagine , maybe just a single blow and the state will stop every immigration arrives

It never happened in a lot of places. Mafia protects half of Europe? They protect Austria, Switzerland, entire Italy, most of Germany, Norway, Netherlands, Greece.... wow they're like freemasons or something
Can you let adults speak please?

Oh no , austrie what you have said it's true and that's the reason of why the muslim don't made happenings there , who is such idiot to blow all the cover affairs with mafia (weapon , drugs , more refugees) just for a single strike ? Only one is enough to alarm the government and fuck everything

London

>Talk about mafia and south Italy
>Spoke of rest of europe

How much retard you can be?

Amsterdam is going to have a huge Christmas market (I believe I even heard it called the biggest in Europe), might be something worth looking into for the sandniggers.

Digits confirm Germany

>says that if nobody attacked God-forgotten South Italy there must be a reason
>the interlocutor list a lot of places that nobody attacked
>"wow you are retard man, I was speaking about south italy"
Fucking Garibaldi, now we are stuck with this people forever
What about one of the cities with the muslim mayor?

h o h o h o motherfuckers, I hope santa KLAUS will be in Europe.
>Klaus

>the interlocutor list a lot of places that nobody attacked
>Pretend that the south italy situation can be applied to the other places

Really man , your dumbness it's embarassing

Paris-brussels-berlin-london