Dragon Ball Super

>the most BULLSHIT, blatant retcon for Potara earrings
>the fight, as awesome as it was, lasts for a few minutes, most of which is shown in the preview of last episode anyway
>Vegetto gets snubbed in a worse way than even Gogetafags could have predicted
Zamasu spends his entire screentime being an ugly fucking blob doing autistic screeching
>Trunks powers up to levels he shouldn't come even close to because he's angry for the xth time
>reaches even greater mary sue levels yet
>episode literally combines THE WORST of GT finale + Broly movie into one giant asspull shitshow
>Zeno will save the day at the end when he could have done so since the start

I never thought I'd say this, but this undoubtedly even worse than GT. And I've hated GT for decades.

Angry Trunks > Whis, Beerus, Vegetto, Zamasu, SSB and SSR, et cetera
Because he's angry and stuff. And some brats are giving him their power. This is Super logic right there.

What an absolute shitfest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wTGUG4aHLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUNKS IS MARY SUE SHIT

>the most BULLSHIT, blatant retcon for Potara earrings

OP is a dumbass who doesn't read Japanese. Probably a Gogetacuck

>tfw Bra will make Super great again

>they got rid of based smug Goku Black to bring as an autistic /r9k/ yami marik ripoff

JUST KILL ME

Trunks is officially stronger than SSB Vegito

post mai lewds

>We have plot from fucking decades ago saying that half breeds are stronger when enraged
>But it's an asspull when Trunks does it
>When Vegetto basically did 80-90% of the work already and Trunks was just cleaning up
ok

>just train for 4 months
>just be Trunks

>post yfw when toriyama cucked veggeto, gohan, vegeta, goku and black all at once

PRAISE AND ADORE HIM

CONSENTLESS
SUPER SAIYAJIN 2
GENKI DAMA

VEGETTO FAAAG
WERE ARE YOUR HANDS?

Literally
>sword of friendship
hahahahahhaha

I'm killing myself boys.

>>the most BULLSHIT, blatant retcon for Potara earrings
muh bad air!

GT > Super

Prove me wrong.

>post yfw vegito got cucked

Trunks > Vegito SSB
thanks toei

when is vegeta gonna get a main villian kill
it's taking way to long now.
golden freeza should have been his

The new fusion rule the pulled is maddening
>no more vegito ever

Trunks > SSB Vegito
Trunks > Fused Zamasu
Trunks > Whis
Trunks > Beerus
Trunks > Kaioken Goku
Trunks > Hit

DUDE ANGER LMAO

>continuing yfw Vegito didn't finish Zamasu

I'm right here, I'm a man of my words. I'll take you all on!

DELETE THIS

Vegetto did most of the work.

>Black is gone
>New Zamasu fusion is shitty looking and non smug
>Vegito fusion limited to 1 minute barely any action
>Trunks mary sue shit with spirit bomb

Wow they could not have made a worse episode

I didn't see the episode. Who was winning before Vegetto unfused?

Trunks is best boy motherfuckers.
FRIEZA
ANDROIDS
CELL
DABURA
PREVENTING BUU
ZAMASU/BLACK
not even jobetto got anything on best boi you cucks.
No one we live supreme. the sword that cuts trough immortality and gods.
My autism level is so fucking high right noooooow fuck you alll you faggots for doubting best boiiiiii

Heres the problem, Inconsistency.
Old Kai told Goku in Z a mortal potara fusion IS permanent and your telling me Old Kai of all people is wrong on this subject. Changing it to be limited was downright stupid, what was the harm in keeping them fused lend his energy to trunks then use a wish to defuse we can even get filler out of it but no.

How could they fuck up so bad...

TRUNKS IS A MARY SUE SHIT

I'LL NEVER FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT GOKU GETTING THE VICTORY EVER AGAIN IF THIS IS THE ALTERNATIVE

I'LL NEVER FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT GOKU GETTING THE VICTORY EVER AGAIN IF THIS IS THE ALTERNATIVE

Speaking as a Vegitofag here, I liked the ending.

Trunks was the one who had history with Black and Zamasu, and Goku is notorious for stealing kills, so Trunks definitely needed this kill. Remember how bullshit it was when Goku stole Vegeta's rightful kill in RF?

Vegito didn't even job, he's the reason Zamasu's body was fucked up. Trunks wouldn't have been able to damage him if he wasn't.

There was definitely a rushed ending though, could have taken another episode.

Retcon? Potara earrings acting as a superior fusion dance for mortals just explains why the fuck Vegito unfused in Buu.

They simply ran out of time.

Better explanation than lolstomachacid.

So now that Trunks is the strongest in the universe the question will always be when a new threat arrives "Why didn't they use the time machine to get him to help out?" or now that fusions have no downsides "Why didn't X/Y fuse?"

it's not fair

>>New Zamasu fusion is shitty looking and non smug
only the half purple shit

>implying Vegetto Blue is canon
>implying potalas are retconed
>implying Zamasu really turns generic villain #1552149

kek toeifags are so delusional
Thanks Toyotaro, you're our savior

Leave Trunks to me

Don't bother, Right now Gogetafucks are posting and pretending to be Vegetto fans.

OP is a complete delusional idiot who forgot who was the protagonist of this Arc. Trunks fucking deserved this Win, and he would never had succeeded if not for Vegetto. It was nice to see Vegetto again, the defusing because the power was too much for the potara is understandable. Also Op doesn't realize SSJ4 Gogeta just fucked around while Vegetto went straight to business because he knew he wouldn't last too long.

Tldr Trunks+Vegetto > SSJ4 Gogeta

I hate this. Fuck Toei, fuck Toryiama.

It's time!

>Vegeta is amazed at F. Trunks but he knows P. Trunks is a big faggot
>He impregnate Bulba to get a new son and train him to be like F. Trunks
>He get a girl instead

>Trunks beats the shit out of Zeno because he got angry

I can see this happening

>All these people complaining about "power of friendship."
Answer me honestly, did you have this same problem with how Buu ended?

I wouldn't mind anger as a plot device at all, Trunks should be fucking devastated at this point, but it doesn't seem to be the case. He's always pretty sober. It's just "people need my help" power-ups.

Vegitofag here, Why didn't they just give us Gogeta if they were planning on this. Vegeta suddenly learning the fusion dance is much less of a painful retcon than Potara become worthless trash.

I just wanted to see A fusion shine for once and not get fucked by being a cocky shithead, oh well I suppose there is always Fusion Reborn

He's probably going to appoint Trunks as God of Destruction of that timeline.

Vegetto
Trunks only dealt the finishing blow.

>people are THIS mad because people are telling the story the way they wanted to instead of giving into fans

Potara wasn't retconned, it was given a further explanation.
Vegetto didn't job, can't explain his sudden de-fusion other than 2 MUCH POWER :v but he was kicking ass before that.
Vegeta and Goku time BTFO

suck it up butter cups

>Thanks Toyotaro, you're our savior
What if any of that happen in the manga?

This isn't fair THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR

Superfag here (well, not anymore)

Remember all those arguments and posts since 2015? Defending Super and saying it was better than GT and stuff?

Sorry about that, guys, I'm really sorry, I don't know what the fuck was happening to me

I was fucking blind or something, again sorry

Super is shit, a piece of shit just like GT or even worse, fuck toei and fuck toriyama

>Angry Trunks > Whis, Beerus, Vegetto, Zamasu, SSB and SSR, et cetera
>Whis
When was that stated?
>Beerus
When was that stated?
>Vegetto
He was literally fucking Zamasu's boipucc during the whole thing while Trunks needed help from the ningens
>Zamasu
He need the help of everyone else, he was getting pushed around by Zamasu before the spirit bomb

Stop being a salty faggot and actually pay attention to what your watching instead of raging autistic about your THE ONE not winning.

You already stole my Gohan, Launch, Tien, Goten, Black and now Vegetto

WHY

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

im ok with that
i want this as a non canon super movie

Maybe they get Trunks in the multiverse tournament, hope he has mastered SSB instead of his almost SSB form.

Fusions still have downsides, which is time, SSB Vegetto has it and so does SSJ3 Gotenks.

I AM SO FUCKING MAD REEEEEEEEE

Yeeeeeees lets gooooooo
Trunks squad
Only gohanfags get mad.
Forever in our shadows

But old Kai was wrong. Vegito unfused inside Buu remember?

Zamasu is still not dead.

His body turns into clouds or someshit and they call on Zeno to finish him off.

>le hand holding meme

You faggots need to stop forcing this shit. I'm a Gogetafag by the way.

>Trunks has the exact same rage power Gohan does
>People love Gohan for it

>Witch was a Kai all along
KEKEKEKEKEK

I think the retcon works to explain why he defused inside Buu, better than the old "weird air" explanation.

"It's ok when mad monkey autism saves the day when it's Gohan but when it's Trunks fuck that!"

im gonna hold your hand so hard

Did people even pay attention during this episode? Vegito wasn't really having trouble against Zamasu, and if not for this bullshit retcon he would have come out on top. So no, Trunks isn't stronger than him.

But Trunks is a Mary Sue. Yes he deserved that kill since this his his world at stake, but they really couldn't do it a better way? The 20 humans left on Earth plus a beaten and worn out Goku and Vegeta gave him enough energy to kill Zamasu? That was fucking retarded.

>TRUNKS IS STRONGER THAN SSB VEGETTO

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME THOSE HANDS BITCHES

>Vegetto
>literally beats Zamasu so hard to the point he loses immortality
>Unfortunetly potaras Can't keep up with Vegetto's power and defuses
>Trunks gets the killing blow

Tell me fags, how exactly is this not glorious? How exactly did Vegetto get cucked when his purpose was to make Zamatsu vulnerable

Why not use Gogeta instead of making them the same

LET'S ALL CALM DOWN, WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT. GOKU AND VEGETA WILL KEEP THE POTARAS.

KORE DE OSHIMAI DA
FINAL KAMEHAMEHA
youtube.com/watch?v=4wTGUG4aHLY

So happy bros, what a great episode.

>Vegetto's legacy and memory will be forever tainted by Super trash

Based Trunks.

>:v
Get the fuck out.

Wait I thought these episodes aired at 5?

>tfw waiting for geekdom review on this episode
i wonder whats his thoughts on this episode

What was the reason that Vegitto defused?

Vegito beat Zamasu so hard his body started fucking up. Trunks got the killing blow when Zamasu was almost done.

>But Trunks is a Mary Sue. Yes he deserved that kill since this his his world at stake, but they really couldn't do it a better way? The 20 humans left on Earth plus a beaten and worn out Goku and Vegeta gave him enough energy to kill Zamasu? That was fucking retarded.
They showed a flower and animals giving him power too. He was getting power from nature too, not just humans.

this is what happens when you vote trump

>gohan shelved
>vegetto jobbers
DBS was a mistake.

How is it retarded? Trunks at this point was way stronger than SSJ3, Zamasu was weaken by Vegetto this gave Trunks the advantage

>All this melodarama
You guys are pathetic, just enjoy the ride.

Lets get this shit started then
DB>Z>GT>>>Super.

FUCK TOEI
FUCK TORIYAMA
FUCK THIS RETCON BULLSHIT
FUCK SUPER
BLESS TRUNKS GETTING HIS MOMENT
it was a great episode and I loved the fighting scenes but im done.

Trunk should have been the one that BTFO Black instead of Vegeta and goku should have been the one to use mafuba on Zamasu.
Then they both would have had a reason to fuse.
Trunks would have had his victory against the one who was shitting up his timeline without it being too much of an asspull and when they finally fuse Vegito should have BTFO Zamasu so that it wouldn't look like a total asspull if he got defeated.

wtf I love GT now

Potara having a 1 hour fusion works well with what Vegito wanted to do against Buu since if he didn't get absorbed quick they'd defuse and get killed.
Should've been the original weakness instead of air.

and the fusion between two mortals via potara has possibly never occurred ever. boo was an emergency

THIS IS TOYOTARO'S FAULT
FUCK TOYOTARO

I think it was that Blue Vegito's sheer power broke it. Kind of like SS4 Gogeta.

Zamasu wasn't immortal anymore since he fused. He still had regeneration, but Trunks/Goku/Vegeta/Vegetto's attacks did so much damage that the regeneration couldn't keep up anymore, like with Super Buu.