ITT: We share our utopias

mine
>federal presidential parliamentary government
>unicameral legislature
>generally individual freedom, but government has authority to construct crucial infrastructure wherever it's needed(full authority over Right of Way acquisition)
>strict borders, but things like spousal immigration is rather simple
>independent foreign policy
>high military spending
>high infrastructure spending
>universal healthcare for more severe conditions, but you need to pay yourself if it's self caused. Permission for private healthcare institutions
>subsidized compulsory public education and state colleges/universities
>President allowed to declare Martial Law in critical times
>switzerland tier gunlaws, though government can revoke this durning Martial law if they feel necessity
>some corporations are nationalized like in the oil, water and electricity sector
>low personal and corporate taxes, lot's of incentives for buisnesses
>downsized bureaucracy
>vigilante justice is permitted but only if the subject can prove his cause was justified and preferably brings the the suspect to authorities alive
>capital punishment
>Singapore/Philippines tier hard-drug laws

I honestly don't give a shit how edgy yours are. Just share them

>dictatorship
>ministry of racial health presides over marriages
>all niggers deported
>all jews kicked out
>no immigration with the exception of racially acceptable European Whites
>nuclear weapons
>all natural resources nationalized
>80% taxation on the finance sector
>80% taxation on all charities removing money from the ingroup (e.g. muh apefrican children)
>education system with a heavy emphasis on racial pride and superiority

That's a literal photo of Vancouver.

> Mandatory military and physical training from a young age
> intensive nationalistic and masculine and traditional gender role promoting propaganda distribution
> the banning of numerous estrogen-izing compounds and trans fats
> banning unhealthy foods such as fast food for the most part
> the establishment of communitarian/publicly socially organized fitness and health centers and programs nationwide with the focus on creating a uniform healthy plant-based national diet along with strictly followed exercise regiments
> Regulated capitalist economy
> Universal healthcare and education provision
> Multi-tier education system
> Active genetic engineering and eugenics programs
> All natural resources nationalized
> Only Northern and Northwestern Europeans

Can revoke gun laws? top kek

>no niggers

>all natural resources nationalized
>education system with a heavy emphasis on racial pride and superiority
> Mandatory military and physical training from a young age
> intensive nationalistic and masculine and traditional gender role promoting propaganda distribution
> All natural resources nationalized
I gotta say this too

> the banning of numerous estrogen-izing compounds and trans fats
> banning unhealthy foods such as fast food for the most part
> the establishment of communitarian/publicly socially organized fitness and health centers and programs nationwide with the focus on creating a uniform healthy plant-based national diet along with strictly followed exercise regiments
I believe this is good too though it should only apply if the person in question is a fat fuck

Top lel tho, sieg heil

Mid-90s Midwest USA

No niggers, non-whites or kikes

It's Johor, Malaysia, leaf

only if
>country invades you
>martial law declared
>"defend our motherland! AAAH!"
>civies manage to deal a fair amount of damage to the enemy troops but eventually gets overrun
>enemies now have a 6 digit number of gun supplies
Though as I said, it can only happen if Martial Law is declared and if the government feel the necessity to do so. What would be better is forming civilian defense forces that can coordinate with the military

bump

White Working Man's Paradise
>white northern european ethnostate
>fascist one party government but hypervigilant of corruption with a death penalty for even minor corruption charges
>most power is at the local level
>completely remove capitalists and remove the ability to extract wealth from simple ownership. Only valid form of income is directly through labor and no capitalist or landlord can take it from them. Capital is gained from groups of workers taking zero interest loans from mutual credit unions.
>government mostly stays out of affairs besides the usual monitoring and maintaining of the economy/society and to guide society along the correct moral path teaching racial pride and history, monogamy, large families, sponsoring rebirth of local communities, holding festivals and volkish religious rites
>elite intellectual military SS-type class exists and held to the higest of standards which serve as a guide to society
>homos are tolerated but need to keep it to themselves

Anything other than a dictatorship as a form of government is unacceptable.
Democratically elected multi-party republicans are inherently prone to degeneration.

If you don't realize this, you can't have everything else on the list you want.
Even Plato and Pythagoras (who first envisioned the idea of philosopher-kings and scientists ruling society), were against so called "representative" republics wherein the officials are elected by the masses.

an indian caste system with a lot of slaves
a racial feudalism

>high spending
>low taxes
bro just print money

>government revenues only comes from personal income and corporate taxes

My idea is similar. Limited democracy, because it's obvious that democracy, and stability and prosperity doesn't go hand in hand

My utupia doesn't have any flats or skyscrapers at all.

>>all jews kicked out

you know damn well that won't do.

>Semi-this

would add more but I'm too tired

>universal healthcare
>low taxes

Scientists or engineers running things is worse than democracy they think they can regiment and rationalize society like they can natural laws or machines. As a result they constantly ignore the small things which make society function effectively but dont fall into their ideal 90° angle, regimented vision of humanity and thus everything gets all fucked up and terrible but theyre so fond of themselves that they dont care and instead of fixing their mistakes they give themselves rewards for it. Thekr goals switch from helping human flourishing to making human society as barren and robotic as possible. A dictatorship of philosophers and non-stem intellectuals would function very well though.

Death penalty for ANY crime. Seriously, crime is illegal and anyone who commits a crime needs to be gotten rid of.

>everyone is dead except me.

>Catholic Monarchy
>The state must never fall below 95% white
>US Bill of Rights
>Isolationist foreign policy
>Compulsory military service for men (2 year min)
>Ditributionist economy
>National identity act of 1924 immigration laws
>Total war on drugs, vigilantes and death squads are given license to kill

My nigger

>rocking chair
>35% body fat
>shotgun
>noone else in sight

If only it was real

almost perfect,
the only thing thats missing is the Nürnberg Laws

>all houses round and rainbow
>mandatory public transportation
>soy is added to most food for public enjoyment
>all people are equal but hapas get two mailboxes
>only transgender can raise children, straights can visit their kids once a week
>blacks get free access to the city orchestra and can sit wherever they want
>no sexism, all girls get a mechanical penis

Id like the Venus Project concept to be real
>muh communist robots

Death of Earth

None of these systems would help anything because greed always wins and tech is about to replace the need for human commoners. Get ready to be culled by your rulers. But don't worry, our rulers aren't all that smart and they will eventually be culled by their own AI. Enjoy.

>>mandatory public transportation
>implying this is bad

i feel like ur missing either a bottle of wiskey, a fishing pole or an old lazy dog

Neo-Byzantine Empire stretching from Murmansk to Jerusalem with Constantinople as its capital.

> things get decided by people who pass knowledge/intelligence test for given area
Today it's about who can brainwash who. How can person that doesn't know basic math decide future monetary policy?!
> only flat taxes, not progressive
Progressive taxing goes against common sense, you can just shift part of your income onto somebody else.
> all welfare (free schools, health service, pensions, child welfare, ...) replaced by "universal basic income" which is funded by flat tax which goes up if 2/3 of population is below 50% arithmetic average income (and similar down)
Current system is completely unsustainable.
> neutrality
Like Switzerland.
> no immigration
Unless there is high demand for some profession, or marriage. But no handouts, no rapefuges. No birth-right for citizenship. Immigrants have no right for basic income, ever.

All I want for Christmas is
>me in charge
>all the city dwellers driven out to live and work on the countryside among the working class
>All the big banks and corporations broken up and their worth spread between their abused employees
>100% taxation rate
>75k social safety net
>$500/h minimum wage
>nobody more rich than anyone else
>Blumpfs head on a spike

Ban LGBT, brown people, Abrahamic religions, fatness and technology made after the Industrial Revolution.

>I'm the emperor of the world
>all countries are abolished, replaced by autonomous city states
>population control reduces the amount of city states in the world to about 100
>immigration made illegal
>pure meritocracy
>100% inheritance tax
>0 taxes on living people
>parents are forbidden from raising their children
>children are forced to live in state regulated schools where they follow the curriculum I personally created
>children are left to fend in their own at the age of 18
>the bottom 10% at the age of 40 is to be castrated in order to improve the genepool, their children included
>people who are too sick get castrated too

I want a gf

>Capitalistic economics
>Government ran by people with experience in their spheres
. Like teachers with 15-20 years of experience to tell how schools should work , ministers of health should be doctors who regulate restaurants and such .
>People should not be able to be unemployed for more than 2-3 except people who are handicapped .
>Pretty much everything else should be similar to how it is now .