MAGA

First for Melissa and Kennedy

Is this shit really happening?

Looks like the IRS is in good hands now

2slow

>Menendez jury deadlocked

JUST

FRANKEN'D

D.A. are the initials of his Client who signed it. Watch the press conference. They even showed the stuff she signed and its her writing. Moore was judge over the accusers divorce and she used her docs with the signature thinking it was Moores writing. They fucked up hard there.

= MOORE YEARBOOK FORGERY.

>Former Gadsden Mall manager Barnes Boyle says he doesn't remember Roy Moore ever being banned from the mall or any complaints about him harassing young girls #WBRC
TWO LIES IN ONE DAY DOWN

Has there ever been a more memetic picture???

It is so hilarious and has infinite meme-potential!

Last one for me, going to make dinner
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED

I swear to god these games are so predictable with this tu quoque shit

RULES FOR RADICALS #4 LADS

No. Dems will do everything possible to sweep this away and blame/shame the accuser.

>I'm going to live through the collapse and destruction of humanity instead of the recovery
Fine with me

This is why the Moore outrage has been so stupid to me. I mean, some of the allegations against Moore are pretty believable, but even if you assume that ALL of it is true, and that Roy Moore is a pervy sexual predator, then he'd just fit right in with the DC crowd. To feign outrage like Washington isn't already loaded with sexual predators is so hollow it doesn't register with me.

MUSK IS NEXT
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

K O S K I N E N
O
S
K
I
N
E
N

Always remember these rules

THE FIRE IS OUT OF CONTROL NOW, MAXIMUM CHAOS

Shut it down

see

>what he did was wrong but I don't like the victim so it's okay

Yeah, liberals sure LOVE women

hmm, that's weird. What could be the reason behind that?

Anyone want some Arby's?

Not gonna lie, former Franken voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Franken crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the kissing script

This should be enough to bury the teenage dating thing. They just had to go and lie.

>how can white goys even comp...

Got you, thanks.

They'll just replace the number of tweets with some vague shit like "Senator Franken faces allegation from known skank over unproveable sexual advances"

Remember.

We are only holding liberals up to their own self-imposed harsh standards. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing less.

GOPe and liberals were saying Moore needs to be expulsed from Senate based on allegations from 30 years ago.

Now there is PICTURE PROOF OF AL GROPING A SOLDIER.

Remove him from Senate.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MARTHA MACCALLUM?

Shes easily the most underrated newsfu... total GILF,

shes in my top 5 for sure

Trish Regan, Ainsley Earhardt, KG, Jenna Lee and Lisa Boothe are also up there

>women are independent and powerful
>fuck hooters and playboy
uhhh ok
im not so sure if you want really want to prevent a bunch of guys from jacking it...

>when I see a filthy M*d

Make white babies.

gas chamber when

McConnell says the Ethics Committee should review allegations against Senator Franken. If it were an anti establishment republican, he'd call for their immediate resignation.

I would but I have an interview in an hour.

OP is a fucking retard.

How do you not see that Mitch is going easy on Franken compared to what he said about Moore?

Holy shit he's fucked.

Always remember to hold liberals upto their own rules. Especially the fourth one.

Lucky guy

>no ass
>twerking
i'll at least give her props for trying, but Tyler should take his talents elsewhere

Good luck m8, see you later.

Molesting infants was the last straw.

Franken must go.

I don't understand liberal women at all.

He is going easy on Franken that is true and disgusting.

He's obviously going easy, we enjoy when democrats are in trouble though because they are the opposition.

i want lou dobbs to be my grandfather and play "this little piggy" with my feet at thanksgiving dinner while going off on paul ryan

hope your interview goes better than your taste in anime girls

280 characters was a mistake

Change it to "groping script"
But that my opinion, I dunno. Seems more rapey worded that way.

>some of the allegations against Moore are pretty believable
lol

GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE

Leftists don't care about women. The only thing a leftist cares about is power.

Correct.

I wonder how badly the reality sinks into Franken: there is a picture of him sexually harassing a female SOLDIER in times of rampant SJWism where even a glance is near rape.

hang tight lads. Wait until Trump starts tweeting on this it will be glorious

Confirmed perfect. She's now AI-tested, Sup Forums approved. Perhaps the infamous leaf-get was right...When the neural network roastie replacements start rolling out soon, and we need a flawless template for the prototype, Tay might end up being our AI gf after all.

Hearty chuckle m8

kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

>the skits were full of sexual innuendo

>Franken had written a moment when his character comes at me for a ‘kiss’.

>He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again.

>He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

>We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

>All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

>I felt disgusted and violated.

>Franken repaid me with petty insults, including drawing devil horns on at least one of the headshots I was autographing for the troops.

>When our C-17 cargo plane took off from Afghanistan I immediately fell asleep

>I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

>I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

Franken did nothing wrong, not even memeing

When is Moore's election date?

pro tip. They're not humans but demons.

>Allegation.
>It is literally photographed.
>Allegation.
I love how these crooks and fags hide their lack of morals and nature in words like "allegation".

Can You Feel Their Fear?

youtube.com/watch?v=sfe3v_cOwJs

Rule 4 faggot

checked.
>t. molyneux

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>mfw Al Franken went from normal to expelled from congress in 8 hours

wow i've missed some shit past few days of not being around. what did song bird do?

Yeah, it was expel Moore over allegations and let's have an investigation over Franken's evidence. Although to be fair, I don't think he was serious about expelling, and was just bluffing to try to get Moore to drop out.

I believe that as a 30 year old he had a thing for high school girls. His own words led me to that conclusion.

what?
Also, can't he even walk anymore?

Thanks, m8.
I don't think that's even possible. My taste is perfect.

Not a soldier. Doing a benefit event for them, though. Doesn't mean we can't push the narrative that she was a soldier, though...

>In 2015, conservative columnist Byron York wrote about Biden’s handsy ways, questioning whether his gestures were appropriate.

>“Do the incidents add up to anything? Assume that all of Biden’s gestures were entirely innocent, just Joe being Joe,” York wrote. “Still, in today’s society, sexual harassment complaints have been lodged for less. Biden’s behavior gives critics plenty of ammunition and puts supporters in a difficult position. Why is that kind of stuff OK when the vice president does it and cringe-making when it’s the overly-friendly guy in the office?”
>And the newly energized women under the Democratic tent may not want a relic from the pre-woke era to be their standard-bearer.

FUCK....Oh well...
I guess they’re gonna go with Kamala Harris after all.
SAY IT WITH ME:
MADAME PRESIDENT

He isn't expelled and most likely won't be unless more evidence and people had solid claims desu

Is this true? Is she finally going down?

McConnell needs to go, he supports Sexual Assault by not calling for Franken's resignation
>McConnell needs to go, he supports Sexual Assault by not calling for Franken's resignation
McConnell needs to go, he supports Sexual Assault by not calling for Franken's resignation
>McConnell needs to go, he supports Sexual Assault by not calling for Franken's resignation

If Biden is getting away with it, why not Franken?

BUT I thought stronk women can do what they want with their bodies and dress sexy because fuck men for slut-shaming these proud ladies

Kek that reply.

Oh, I thought she was soldier, too fucking bad, could've gone way worse for Franken then.

daily reminder that God makes the final judgement
Daily reminder that no matter what happens to McCain and Co on Earth and in our political judicial system, God will always serve justice

BTFO

I would totally add her to my harem but Kennedy has expressed her love for me.

Finally! Cancer works too slow sometimes.

Lmao I hope lbierals jump to this talking point.

Top kek Schumer has to re-scheme

TICK

FRANKEN BEANS
>FRANKEN BEANS

But all of our shit has PPI on it, it should ALL be secure

His body is literally rejecting his evil spirit. The Curse is making him suffer for every Christian in Syria he got killed

>gone for a couple days
A couple hours is enough to miss news at this point. We're hitting happening rates that shouldn't even be possible, and it's only making /ptg/ stronger.

>tfw my name is Tyler
Man, 1989-90 was full of Tyler's. Don't know why it was so popular those years. Too bad a lot of Tylers are like your pic and date white trash Brittanys and Brookes. My town had a lot of typical names like that but we weren't white trash at all. Why did trailer people have to ruin good names?