Dragon Ball Super

'Choose your non canon toeibait' Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uIapbFzYQrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genkidama swooooorduuuuuu

They could've just used Gogeta if they were going to make them defuse like that. I'd have liked to see Gogeta again

>Watching Vegito vs Super Buu
>no jobbing
>smug fuck for the whole fight

Where and why did it go so wrong?

>Gogeta
literally who

Dragon Ball is Star Wars now

BEHOLD, THE POWER OF THE MONADO!

>Years of anticipating a great Vegetto fight in the forseeable future
>Fight gets pushed in favor of a typical Trunks asspull
>Sup Forums will defend this glorious shit writing

>mfw Trunks gets the kill

you literally just described his fight this episode, he was smug and you could tell that even without the subs.

You what sucks because of this retcon we'll never see Gogeta again. People were laughing about the nerf but it sucks for us too

Can we agree if it wasn't for the bullshit recon Vegito would have easily won.

I have watched the entire Dragon Ball anime and read the manga, but I have never seen any mentions of Gogeta? Who is he?

DICK SLASH

What kind of sex will these two have after it's all over?

Trunks and Mai love each other very much and will have many beautiful strong ningen children. Now that Trunks has solely defeated the gay ultra ningen hating tea bitch autist, they can live happily together and forever be known as the savior of ALL ningen.

Well yeah, he was fucking with Black.

I was literally just joking with you guys but damn just like my trump jokea this shit got true...

>didn't even suffer from Kaiokuck syndrome
filler of filler ability

Reminder that this arc went to shit after Black left.

Goku and Vegeta after dong the fusion dance, he appears in GT and one of the DBZ movies.

Rough sex until Mai can't even feel anything below her waist.

Kaio-sama says next time goku uses kaioken he wont be able to recovee from it ever again. takes senzu bean is all good.
Toei

Why can't they just release a good DBS game? XV2 was barely a tease, we need some BT3 shit up with all the new attacks, characters and forms.

It was normal Kaioken and that has never been shown to do anything other than make you a bit tired

Oh so he's non canon? I don't care then.

:)

>Fusion dance is only supposed to last 30 minutes
>power levels need to be equal so the stronger person needs to round down
>they're allowed to be SSJ when doing it(Gotenks) or even SSJ4(Gogeta) to make the resulting fusion more powerful
>the more power it has the quicker time runs out

>Potara fusion is -supposed- to have been permanent
>no need to even out powerlevels
>is apparently a much stronger multiplier than the dance according to Old Kai
>not allowed to be SSJ before doing it or else the resulting fusion would be stuck in it and have too much strain on the body
>but now it's been retconned to only last an hour and going SSB made it even less for no fucking reason

They might as well learn the fusion dance and do it while SSB if they're gonna last the same amount of time.

ok

It's embarrassing how I was a big Trunksfag this arc. Holy shit this episode was one of the worst I've seen. If it weren't for the good animation it would be the worst episode in Super

Trunks will finally transform into SSB when cumming inside Mai.

I wanted Bardock to meet Goku.

>vegetto jobbed
>literally dominating the whole fight

It's still SSB KK which falls under the same limitations.

Hopefully in 2017. Xenoverse with it's shitty moves is a disgrace.

Reminder

>Trunks did the Genki Dama without learning it
>Trunks did the Genki Dama without a calm mind and pure heart while Super Saiyan 2
>Trunks took people's energy without their consent
>Trunks formed a magic friendship sword with it

He's so cool....I want to smell his butt

It's still permanent, as long you're a Kaioshin.
If you're a mortal, then it'll have a time limit.

>Gets his face slammed into the ground
>H-He was dominating guys, r-really

no he didnt fuck off idiot

Only braindead retards can swallow this pile of shit.

And they will moan so loud literally everyone will know they're fucking.

treacherous cunt.

Mai, focus on your shota

>thingken of black

Vegetto destroyed Zamasu's death ball thing with one hand. It took Trunks + Vegeta at full power to push it back at him.

Former thread is tl,dr

This show is all over the place and not even trying anymore.

Goku used Kaioken, when he could have done that fucking earlier to kill off Black.

And Trunks basically somehow became a god, more of a god than Vegeta and Son-Goku will ever be probably.

He somehow managed to reach every breathing being left on this Future Earth without asking for it, gathered a Genki Dama.

And then he fused with with the Genki Dama to slice that Moblob of reharsh of Bio-Broly into half.

At the end of the day Zeno suddenly makes an appearance.
It hasn't cared for so long, but now suddenly after everything ended it does and shows up.

And the best...

There are enough retards here to defend this all over the place Toei dump.

I miss DBZ.

This is fucking worse than GT. And I goddamn hate GT and GT spics.

So are the threads for the rest of the series going to be annoying fags being this mad or is this the end of the 24/7 generals?

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK THEY DEFUSED

THE SUBS ARENT OUT AND IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE THE FUSION IS PERMANENT

Vegitofag here. Tbh this wasn't so bad, but the retcon along with vegito just defusing from nowhere could've being better.

Glad I dropped this way back now. Like the original SW trilogy they can never recreate that certain charm no matter how much they try.

I can't watch Super anymore. 66 episodes and not one has ever been good. There's no point in watching if I'm just going to get pissed off every week.

Based Trunks is the strongest Z warrior

Yeah but the Kaioshins are all weak bastards, except for ZAMASU and he just got btfo by Trunks.

At this point the dance would be more worthwhile for Goku and Vegeta

Whelp imma a fucking mangafag now.
Even though the animation was hella clean and based. Shit make no motherfucking sense.

the energy of about 15 starved children was needed to defeat zamasu while it took billions to destroy buu

buu>zamasu, prove me wrong

>generates a large blue energy sword capable of slaying a god
This has Xenoblade written all over it

What a shitty end to Zamasu.
Like whatever.

Everything will probably go back to normal by Monday or Tuesday.

>THE FUSION IS PERMANENT
Not anymore thanks to the power of retcons.

Thank god this arc is ending, not because I didn't like it but maybe now Dragon Ball threads aren't going to be full of "cuck" and "job". I hope you faggots saying you're dropping this show are sincere and not just shit posting because you think you're funny.

They forgot they introduced a plot device to counter permanent fusion on the tourney arc.

Why was GT hated again?

mortal fusions last only 1 hr

animation was top notch because they actually contracted a freelancer for this episode.

>DBS all along was about who had the biggest dick

So is he dead now?

this those retards need to fuck off

Sigh... read the thread.
Before Goku and Vegeta fuse, Goku asks Gowasu why did they unfuse the first time (against Buu). Gowasu says that, if neither of the participants of the fusion is a Kaioshin, there's a time limit of 1 hour to the fusion. However, because Vegetto completely extrapolated any kind of power level, the fusion lasted only a few minutes. Kinda like when Gotenks went SSJ3 against Buu, it only lasted 5 minutes (that's why he only did it in the last 5 minutes of the fusion).

The retcon solves both problems. The fusion is only permanent if either one or both participants are Kaioshins.

Gogeta doesn't exist, the idea of a fusion dance leading to a different entity with a different name was never even thought of in the canon. The fusion dance might just produce vegito again if you follow the rules the original manga laid out.

Gogeta is fanfiction trash and will never be in the show,

Vegito is an event character and should never be used to actually kill anyone, adding the time limit made sense.

You mean a shitty end for Black, he got assimilated into that sperging pussy never to be seen again.
Atleast he died being topdog and never getting BTFO

2chan is fucking raging hahahaha
Glad to know that even the japs have not such a poor taste.
Let the rates drop

Kaioshin fusions are still permanent.

>He doesn't know that Mai is grooming shota Trunks THIS VERY MOMENT, to be her perfect owner
>Already training his cock
>Feeding him big meals so he grows up stronger and has bigger loads, healthier semen
>Already giving him daily nutrition for perfect penis/testicle/prostate health when he's older
>Making sure he doesn't turn into a weak bitch like Gohan
Step up your knowledge game user. Loli Mai is a genius and she's already thought this through after meeting future Trunks

I hope Toriyama's enjoys his money because he lost any respect I had for him. He was one of my favorite manga artists ever since I read Dr. Slump but now even if he makes a new manga I refuse to read it

GT wasn't that bad now that Super exists.

See

Alright boys, let's do the count.

Trunks has defeated

>Freeza
>King Cold
>Freeza's army
>Cell
>Android 17
>Android 18
>Dabura
>Babidi
>Prevented Buu's release
>Black/Zamasu

>GT really is better than Super
You cant make this shit up

Turtle and Eighter made the difference, surely.

Still, no reason whatsoever to retcon it.

>Vegettofags being Brolyfags in all but name right now

This pretty much.

DESU if this episode had FnF level of animation, everyone would hate it.

The animation, directing, OST and even the seiyuus performance of Trunks and Zamasu completely carried this episode.

The Super Manga is just fine and Toriyama even said himself he's disappointed in the anime.

So he's a character who basically doesnt exist then?

Did people want Lord Slug to turn up in DBS too or something?

S-Sorry, user. She truly is wise.

Super got from hype to cancer really fast.
Imma convert myself to the manga

That wasn't necessary though, what was the harm in them remaining fused, have a filler arc about it then fix it with a wish god damn.

>there are fat, sweaty ameritards legitimately seething in their seats on a Saturday night because their japanese cartoon didn't end the way they wanted it to

>Atleast he died being topdog and never getting BTFO
He got BTFO by Vegeta at the last second before getting another one of his bullshit power-ups with that scythe that was used for about 2 minutes.

And anons here say the Anime is better than the Manga. Fuck you Toeishills

Will he return in the universe tournament Arc?
youtu.be/uIapbFzYQrg