LGBT hate thread

LGBT hate thread.

I've never gagged on Sup Forums before.

Nice.

Why don’t you just accept us you biggot? Also pay my healthcare. Poz meds are expensive.

i vomited and im 100% serious. not being dramatic. nothing has ever made me vomit like this. i am mildly hungover though

I've never fapped on Sup Forums before.

Nice.

But why?

I ain't clickin that shit

Take a shower and be sure to drink fluids
I hope you feel better

>tfw I'm eating
>I watch this from start to finish, twice
>still eating
>didn't even slow down

Feels good to be alpha

>these people aren’t being punished with death

its ok to be gay imo but the indoctrination of people to normalize faggots in their lives or around kids is not cool.

Second time I've seen this posted but I ain't watching it. Gib rundown pls

Mobilefag here; someone fill me in on this

Description for someone too pussy go watch?

>Description for someone too pussy go watch?

It shows perfectly normal human behavior you bigot

Just watch it.
Download VLC.

Unless you're eating the thing in the video, you're an absolute cuck

some fuckin guy fishes shit out porta-potties with his bare hands, puts it in a bowl and fishes the "hard bits" out with his bare hands, shits some cum out of his anus and mixes that in, then puts the mixture in a plastic bag that he places over his head, rubs it on his chest, and then bathes in it in a bathtub
i vomited at the cum part and turned it off. decided to be a man and rewatch it, and then gagged at the plastic bag part
there is no benefit in watching this

Just reading that made me gag. Death penalty for fags when?

Man takes cold shower with melted chocolate YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I'm a cuck, because I didn't allow this mentally ill behaviour to influence what I was doing? Lol no, it's the opposite. Only a cuck would stop his eating because of pixels on a screen. This '''person''' made the video in order to evoke disgust in regular people. You're the one who got cucked, Muhammad

fuck this shit

this makes me want to kill myself

There's no better time than now to close your computer and do something else.

Off I go !