Why in the US does 'right wing' = kill every living thing in sight?

Sick. The ONLY decent thing Obama achieved and it's being reversed. Why?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/16/donald-trump-reverses-ban-elephant-trophy-imports-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-41512796
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151715-conservation-trophy-hunting-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/
conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/
greatelephantcensus.com/background-on-conservation/
fws.gov/international/laws-treaties-agreements/us-conservation-laws/multinational-species-conservation-acts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because God is on our side you heathen!

That guy looks really happy. Now i feel like going hunting. Thanks op.

because fuck eleniggers.

I’m pretty sure these trophy hunts actually help conservation. They cull the super tough alpha males who won’t let he young bucks breed but are either too old to do it themselves, or they’ve already bred, and with such a low population, they need the other males to breed to maintain genetic diversity. By killing these males they’re helping the species. Plus the money these hunters pay for the expeditions helps fund the safari rangers etc

Don't think there was anything in the Bible about shooting and hanging animals. I don't understand how anyone finds that pleasurable activity, I'd rather watch them than kill them

But better a heathen than go around murdering other sentient animals for no reason. Most people in the UK are some form of centre-right. Most people in the UK also have respect for other living things

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-41512796

What the fuck is the matter with you?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with big game hunting. It is practically the only institution keeping these animals alive. The animals are regulated and bred to be hunted. Limited number of licenses are released a year for each animal and hunters pay huge sums up money into the African economy and provide the towns and villagers with the meats of their hunts. It is an all around win-win

Or that's the excuse they use, anyway. Pretty sure the species was doing fine before people started mounting their heads on walls and carving crap out of their tusks. "Helping". Come on, do you really believe that?

The bible commands man to take care of the animals

Are you borderline retarded? Elephants around the world are dwindling in number

>It is practically the only institution keeping these animals alive
What a load of horseshit. Hows about just leaving them alone, but I'm sure they'll all die out if we did that, right

wow, so murdering a species to the brink of extinction actually helps conservation. TIL, thanks reddit!

It’s fun?

Yes Elephants have had enormous losses and continue to be poached.

How is creating a legal and regulated option for those who are killing them and an economic incentive for those to maintain them a bad thing?

FUCK YOUR FAGGOT DISNEY IDIOCY

he had a big mouthful of greens when he died.

depends how hunting is done,
if its legal and regulated in co ordination with wildlife experts they can control when and how many are hunted.

they pay a large fee to go towards conservation

Nah. Wouldn't call murdering an animal "fun". Studying an animal, watching it bring up its young and interact with the world; that's fun. If you've ever been up close to elephants you'll know they're incredibly intelligent. More so than some cunt who gets a cheap thrill out of ending a life

An elephant tag is somewhere between 50-100k

If I had the resources I'd start and elephant farm rn

>most people in U.K. Are right wing
That's why your over run with muslims and whoever other subhuman dregs right?

Human are hunter by nature.
Americans have access to 20mm anti tank rifles which makes hunting big game pretty easy as they don't really have to aim for the heart.

You know the money from trophy hunting goes towards conservation efforts, right?

And the foreigners that come to Africa to hunt such animals spend a lot of money, helping bring wealth and provide jobs.

Trophy hunting is good for Africa, in all ways, and if it wasn't legal people would just poach them anyways.

Educate yourself, fool.

>people started mounting their heads
>people
You know that was mostly you and the Belgians, right, britbonger?

I hate disney. See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Why does right-wing in the US mean you have to murder animals? - Or otherwise you're some sort of fairy gaylord. Its weird!

You as a country are Gook-tier when it comes to animal welfare and respect for other living things

Because they get board of shooting there guns at paper targets

>except in places where they are regulated and hunted
Just look it up, you PETA nigger.

>board
Imagine not even being able to speak a language your people invented.

Along with slavery we sort of did away with that once we realised what was at stake. Shame you guys didnt follow suit

which in turn leads to more and more hunting

its a typical african solution to a problem that creates more problems. do you think this somehow eradicates the illegal poaching that is happening alongside it?

and these conservation efforts, how are the numbers trending over the past few years? are the animals sacrificed promoting growth in numbers for their species?

>american
>literally 56% face

HAHAHHAHAHA

if ivory isn't banned then it wont be a tabu product that people will pay thousands of dollars just to get their hands on

big game hunting provides conservation support to Game reserves and parks in those countries. A couple elephants are shot and the funds go to protect the overall populations.

Elephants have a 2 year gestation period and a 10-15 year adolescence. That means it takes 17 years to replace every elephant hunted.
The question is, how many elephants are prevented from being poached by the money generated from a single trophy hunt? Most of the poaching is done by and for chinks who think rubbing tooth dust on their dicks will make them bigger, and who also pay immense sums per tusk.
Does 100k of funding, after overhead and initial fees, pay enough to wildlife agencies to stop the poaching of 2 elephants at 25k per tusk, or 100k overall?

I really think you should focus and re-read your statement there. Try and focus and think why you might've just written a load of bullshit

>oh noes, the poor elephants!
Try raising a family and tending a farm with those fuckers roaming your neighborhood, you'd demand they all be shot ASAP.

Fucking white privilege liberal douchebags want us all to live like tribesmen because they want Africa to be one big zoo because muh feelings and western civilization is good for me but not for thee.

What a mush brain. Regurgitating this same old bull crap.

By your logic, cows and chickens should be extinct by now.

>You as a country are Gook-tier when it comes to animal welfare and respect for other living things
t. morrissey

multiple people have already parroted this already, canada

but can you provide any actual info or proof that this actually helps increase population numbers?

i swear you all just regurgitate things

because of poaching and habitat loss dumbass

Ivory poaching only exists because the price of Ivory is so high. And why is ivory so expensive? Because we can't hunt the animal that produces it. We need to be able to hunt in coordination with ecologists and conservationists to save the elephants. It might seem paradoxical, but its what we need to do.

We're starting on the biggest and smartest africans first

Asians have elephants, they hunt pangolins for magic boners.

Most poachers are rich whites that like trophy hunting cause they want to shoot something as fat as their mothers in law.

>Murder animals
>murder

Effeminate faggot detected, go let more animals rape your girls like the good cumbong you are

>hurr durr let's kill the things we are trying to preserve

Nope

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151715-conservation-trophy-hunting-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/

because niggers are too corrupted to actually use that money for anything good. But it's not the trophy hunters' fault.

domestic cattle are easily bred compared to fucking elephants, with a much higher demand

were cows and chickens ever on the brink of extinction?

Because they have tiny penises. It's also why they drive lifted pavement princess pick-ups.

conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/

But then here's another example where it did increase pop sizes in white rhinos because private land owners were incentivized to introduce them onto their properties.

>Which in turn leads to more and more hunting
Which in turn leads to more and more conservation
Which in turn leads to higher and higher population

But what do I know about Africa - I only live here. You only care about feeling righteous, regardless of the consequences, but self righteous imbeciles like you are a major reason why Africa is still so fucked so long after colonialism ended.

Stop trophy hunting you cry - while it's the only way we can fund conservation and try to fight poachers.

Feed the Africans you cry - only contributing to overpopulation, and making us dependent on aid.

You're cancerous scum, and you're so smug and self righteous you don't even realize. Kill yourself, you don't what's good for Africa.

>legally hunted
so... killing the non endangered species of elephant in areas where they're plentiful... and not ripping their tusks out and leaving them for dead like the Africans do?
did you numpties even read the article?
it's fucking nothing!

I see you don't understand population or community ecology. You must be a women.

Another example of why in the US to be right-wing or even just "manly" you have to kill animals. Do you not understand how retarded that sounds to the rest of the planet?

>where they're plentiful.
elephants are dying out you massive dumb niggers

like the white population in USA

The poachers and the people who own trophy hunting ranches are the same people.

>muh bantz is an argument
it's illegal to hunt endangered species you nitwit
so MAYBE when the law says "LEGALLY hunted" that implies they're not doing anything illegal!

Where's the challenge in shooting an elephant anyway? Hooray for shooting a giant stationary animal with a high powered rifle!

to be fair this is status symbol hunting. It’s pretty degenerate.

>Which in turn leads to more and more conservation
>Which in turn leads to higher and higher population

then i'll ask again, do you have any proof of this happening with elephants? genuinely curious, don't take it as a personal attack

i'm trying to have a discussion here, if you want to get triggered and hurl insults for no reason then don't even bother. nobody brought up righteousness, colonialism, or feeding starving african children

since when did the british hate hunting anyways?
I guess all your men died off with the Victorians

Because Trump is a rich berucrat. He only symbolized a last gasp we had for people in power to fix the world. He obviously isnt go to do what Sup Forums expected him to do before he won. He is most likely going to do what he has.. I really dont feel that he has anything massive up his sleeve.. Thats pretty clear. He has too much to lose. If you were a billionaire in a shithole world like this would you jeopardize all of that to become some kind of Hitler? I mean he could easily just ignore all of this and be entertained for life.. Either way he is going to err on the side of fear like most normies and that will not suddenly change. Neither will any event happen in the future which changes society.. We have all kinds of twisted shit and it doesnt change societies views because they dont care on that level.

We as people being fucked by all this multiculturalism need to dig deeper than that. We need to understand our relationship with these people deeper otherwise they will kill us.

It isnt always what feels good which is what brings about the right action, that is why all of this is so tedious and painfully slow. A person only learns from pain and suffering. When i see black people on top of the world and see other whites who have worked hard for this civilization without rights and despised by the society it appalls me. These people deserve none of this. Nor do they appreciate anything. This needs to change.

If someone understood fear and how it cripples initiative regarding all this they would understand that in others.. This kind of cohesivness is soarly needed between whites. That is what one must focus on to change all this. It isnt just doing what feels good. Someone with this kind of insight needs to come along and guide the others because there is an enormous amount of misguided energy and if something widespread isnt done to change the society we will all die.

>UK didn't abolish slavery until 1833
lel

you dont know how human beings became human beings, do you?

African Elephants were near extinction long before the white man came along with gunpowder rifles. Desertification and brushland destruction by the natives had already culled them significantly.

It looks like fun. The guy in the 1st image looks pretty happy!

Also, the act of trophy hunting makes it important that there are enough animals left too hint; in other words, there is a large amount of financial backing behind keeping these animals from going extinct

ah yes the famous african legal system, known continent-wide for its ethical and scrupulous lawmaking

Exactly. Having someone hunting the hunters would at least make it a "sport"

nice pasta retard

wtf i hate trump now

We have no proof of that we just have a lot of photos of death elephants killed by colonialists.

>force Africans to live with wild elephants, lions, hippos, etc.
>because muh feels
Maybe you can start preaching to us when you let your wild buffalo repopulate and start stampeding through your towns and your mountain lions picking off random schoolchildren, you fucks.

>muh trophy killing

What exactly is impressive about killing a giant elephant?

What the fuck are you talking about. Come out with some weird shit lies to justify killing things

greatelephantcensus.com/background-on-conservation/

If they are legally killed, who cares.

yes because there isn't a shit ton of UN there and animal conservationists working with the African governments there to protect the elephants
and by
>legally hunted
they mean by globally recognized conservation laws not whatever random African country they're in
not that it really matters since the African governments themselves are on board with protecting the elephants
so stfu and kys
best way to protect all the animals is to get rid of as many humans as possible
might as well start with yourself

>some mixed fat family sitting in their jungle cart
>eating cheethos and burgers
>"look there, Jose my son, an elephen"
>*shoots it with a minigun*
>"HAHHAHAHAH TAKE THAT LITTLE BITCH, MURICA IS HERE, TAKE SOME FREEDOM SHITSKIN ANIMAL HAHAHAHAHA USA USA"
>gets shot

Just because something is "legal" in some moronic hellhole doesn't mean its morally correct, you idiot

>animals are more important than people
And there it is. People like you should be gassed, we would all be better off for it.

It's chr*stianity that holds you back. Military should be your religion, through its dominance you take what is within its power.

reminder, hunting "for fun" is nigger-like behavior

Trump is definitively an orange nigger

Because that's life. There isn't enough room on Earth for every species, and since we won the evolution race, the rest can get fucked. They should have evolved faster

Please don't ever have pets, or children

thats great, so soon enough you will turn 100% into animals and we can wipe you out

you make an okay point and then ruin it by acting like a child. do you think that helps you 'fit in' or something?

but really, does any of that mean anything in terms of actual numbers you can provide? it's all fluff talk.

saying the "african governments are on board" is all well and good, but what does that actually mean? are we going to pretend there's no corruption involved just because it suits your narrative? do you have any info in regards to ?

what's morally wrong about killing living organisms?

wtf kinda bootleg English classes did you take to make you think I said that you dumb retard?

The people who cant see the advantages of sport hunting for conservation are blind feelings dumbasses

Living organism have unlimited potentials, if you kill them you have no certainty that this particular living thing wasn't going to do something great.

>Using a minigun in africa
>taking down game with a minigun that is going to be eaten or used at all
>spics can afford to big game hunt in africa

why do people who have never fired guns before and their closest interaction with nature is when they recycled their starbucks cup at the local park think they can have any opinion on hunting, or guns, or nature?

When did America abolish it, mutt?

Why does Drumph hate animals?

Oh nothing, Mr Bateman

Seriously, nihilist or psychopath?

but everyone needs to consume living organisms to survive? And so do most other species, and if they don't consume them for resources they compete with them for resources.

>Because Trump is a rich berucrat.

Stopped reading when you were too stupid even to get close enough to the spelling of bureaucrat for your autocorrect to figure it out.

what an insightful comment that. i'm sure you are totally clued up on the matter. we're all so gald you chimed in. thanks, cletus!

>spics
you mean racemixed troglodyts

>Yes Elephants have had enormous loss
>loss.jpg

fws.gov/international/laws-treaties-agreements/us-conservation-laws/multinational-species-conservation-acts.html

in other words the laws to protect the elephants are US laws...
so the US government is the authority on what defines legal in regards to hunting elephants (established in 1988 so not the Obama law)
in other words none of the laws and allegedly corrupted government in Africa is even part of the equation you nitwit

and no I don't think it makes me fit in
I've been insulting people in my arguments since before I came here 4 years ago

>best way to protect all the animals is to get rid of as many humans as possible