This is what women want. Strong med MEN not babyfaced nordcucks

This is what women want. Strong med MEN not babyfaced nordcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd9TIpj5qdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does he sperg out on the bar right before he lifts it?

does this energize his muscles or something?
he really fucks the shit out of the bar before lifting it. He only lifts it like 1 inch too desu.

Strongest Iraqi man I've ever seen. I don't get your point about the baby face, this guy has one too.

If women wanted men for their body they would only date blacks ..

>fat

> Implying women does want nonwhite pleb.

>not babyfaced nordcucks
>posts babyfaced shitskin

this is embarrassing he can't even grow facial hair

Guy you posted is 5´6/167 cm "tall"

Do you think girls would prefer him over the average Nord who stands at 6´1/185cm?

pic kind of related

oh btw Italien wämen belong to Swädish men

this is how you abuse angles in a photograph
same thing women do

Fuck off Alex. go back to /fit/ and pretend to be "Alpha

>babyface
>that facial ''hair''
>balding at his early 20s

pff.. hahahah no wonder he was forced to lift and take steroids, many such cases!

>me>you

This guy is short than my wife.

That guy unironically has a babyface though..

>thinks all blacks look like pro athletes
tell me about your cuck fetish

>that soft round face
Cute.

med without facial hair is nigger without dick, also this is how real iranian med look like

He plays with dolls too. Also uses a fake accent.

This

The med look- specifically the Ancient Greek look- is the pinnacle of masculinity. No one wants hairless Nords, they want hirsute high test med.

This, black MEN are superior in terms of physicality to white BOIS. The reason for this is simple: black MEN spent thousands of years training their bodies in the deserts of Africa. White BOIS were writing music and having sex with children in Europe. Now white women flock to black MEN because they are tired of weak white BOIS.

attacking med brother are you w*hite ??

> all nogs are athletic

/fit/ flexing on Sup Forums...

Spare me of your faggotry mr. faggot Mc-Faggot

yeah totally you overcompensating insecure cuck

stop making shit threads

Big impractical muscles are a sign of mental weakness, you're advertising body issues and a lack of confidence. The absolut worst are manlets under 5'10 who try to become wider because they can't get any taller, unless they wear lifts. This reeks like desperation. I'd rather kill myself than be a balding manlet walking into a gym with muh high heels trying to outalpha everbody while going like "oh yeah!" while doing my reps looking the mirror. If you want to get fit join a boxing club.

HAI KORE, filthy m*Doid

That dude has a mega baby face tho

b8

Hmm guys a thought just struck me. COULD it be that perhaps both Nordics and Mediterraneans are attractive beautiful breeds in their own unique ways? Maybe this whole Nords vs Meds meme is just a way for some people, maybe a certain group of individuals, to make us fight between each other instead of focus on what we have in common?

Agree its niggers secret plans

Neighter, what women see...

>arabs
>med

lol no

LoL. I remember this guy. OP you have some explaining to do.

Women want a strong Aryan man not some greasy olive-skinned dago

That's why the most popular sperm donors worldwide are Nordic Danes and other Nordic countries, not arabo-shitalians

You have many different genetic groups in all races.

Like the Island dudes vs balkan manlets.
Or Black athletes in America vs some manlet tribe in afrika.

Kek

This faggot looks like shit. He's delusional.

>iranian med
iran is located in middle east bruh

nords are the scum of the earth

this we both have our great cultures and share this Amazing continent

you are sperm donors but we are sperm breeders

>r*ssians

True... but BLACK athletes in America is the result of genetic engineering from slave owners. Funny how these hypocrites experiments come back to haunt them, like Frankenstein. Now white BOIS losing their women to BLACK gods. Lmao

Which countries do the winners the World's Strongest Man competitions come from? Here is a list of the home countries of the winners. Where are the Italians and other southern Europeans? Why are you people so weak and little?

>Hint, it's not Italy or southern European countries

He's a manlet with some sort of autism from what I gathered.

greekbro we are very close

AUSTRIA IS KINDA STRONK

If the most famous Italian-American and the most famous Swedish-American of the modern age can be best friends, who's to say Nords and Meds can't be pals? :) Making Nord vs Med threads should be a bannable offense, maybe also punishable by death, preferably by torture

bitch please iran is one of the top in weight lifting
youtube.com/watch?v=gd9TIpj5qdA

>mfw I know Mellberg in real life.
His father is pretty cool too.

In all fairness we should accept our differences to fend off our common enemies

I can see the similarities but this map belongs in the sphere of trash pseudo-science

U wot kekistani faggit

Correct me if I'm wrong,But I dont think that arm would deflect an axe..
Vikings be like fully tooled up, this dude is wasting his time showing them his big arm

Damn bro, you should try to redpill him :p Who am I kidding though, Mellberg is obviously already redpilled.

looks like mustafa from the gym.

Black men didn’t start becoming all round athletes till they started racemixing with whitey.

couldn't find better map, I like greek people lived in athens they friendly and nice

>the World's Strongest Man
That shit is gay as hell. It's not a serious sports event.

The town he grew up in kind of do that automatically.

>5’6” manlet
Kek. Girls a skinny dude that was 6 feet than a buff midget.

I like to have my face clean dude fuck you, with a beard I look like some Conquistador goth savage. Real Argentinian meds have glorious sideburns

He gets around...also a member of my Gym

I'll be honest, I think "them" are the jewish burgers. I don't usually see actual nords be dicks to meds, just Americans. I can see the accomplishments of the nordic race and admire them just as much as I admire my people. It's the Americans who separate us and start dividing us.

fuck off Ross you homosexual

Yeah, same. I've travelled quite a bit in both Spain and Italy, a little bit in Greece too. Never got treated poorly, always treated with respect and kindness. Warm, stout people.

I also don't know any of my fellow Nords irl who hate Italians, Spaniards, Portugese or Greeks. These kind of threads really smell like Kosher

Nords ( I'm including germans ) and anglos are undoubtedly the best when it comes to engineering, science i'd say it's a mix with southerners and northerners. Southerners I'm not really too sure. Architecture? We've really gone downhill these past few centuries.

they started it.
i never wanted to call them bad names.

Most Kosher is American with a few Israelis. Don't ever trust the juden mutt.

>implies that competitions about taking as many steroid as possible really measures strength.