Come on Sup Forums, he was just joking around

Come on Sup Forums, he was just joking around.

His only supporters are the people least likely to put up with this shit. His ass is grass.

They're all a bunch of lying weasels. Happy to see one of them get nailed

Is this the world we live in now?

If you do anything questionable with a woman and then make something of yourself you get crucified by the media?

Grabbing a sleeping woman's tits is sexual assault. It's a felony. Doesn't matter if the assaulter thought it was funny.

I hate ((())) so much!

It was just a prank bro!

>ey niggahs, I wuz just kiddin
>dindu nuffin
>it wuz just the tip!

I’ve got my fingers crossed for the Schumer takedown...

Aren't we all?

Kek, this pompous jew. I'm taking great pleasure in watching his downward spiral.

Looked like a violent rape to me...

Is Al Franken one of the guys always on those judiciary questioning committee and streams? If so, this is a big victory.

>that cover
Holy wew lad

You all know we have to do.
Spread everywhere that he thinks raping women is just a joke.
Defeat the left with their own weapons

jews never commit sexual assault
>the chosen people

I'm all for shitting on these people, but rehearsals are a thing and he's clearly not feeling up anything but fucking body armour.

I hate ((())) so much!

digits confirm
Al 'sleep bandit' Franken is doomed

it was just a prank bro

>allegation
>photographic evidence

We gotta stop with this eggshell shit

Actually no, his supporters are likely to do whatever gets them the results they want, and if that means ignoring this kind of thing they'll do it just like they did/do with Clinton.

RESIGN NOW

Basically, unlike the Moore bullshit, we got evidence. So when is McCain, Rubio, and Ryan going to tell Franken to resign?

They started it.

>Be a Democrat
>Push and shill for the campaign resignation of Roy Moore because of R
>Al Franken an already sitting Congressman for the Democratic Party is caught in sexual misconduct
>Literal physical photo of his misdeeds
>Can not decide whether to throw Al Franken under the bus to destroy Moore.
How will they ever recover lads? On top of that Franken only won by a few thousand votes. 4D chess + Trump Curse in effect.

PAUL RYAN MUST DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

>you have to believe every rape accusation
>joking about rape is unacceptable
>unless you're a democrat

These fucking people.

>How will they ever recover lads? On top of that Franken only won by a few thousand votes. 4D chess + Trump Curse in effect.

It's less so much the Trump curse as it is Trump having immense knowledge on the goings-on in Hollywood and the political and upper class in this country.

MITCH MCCONNELL, WHERE IS YOUR MORAL LEADERSHIP
CHUCK SCHUMER MUST DISAVOW

Liberals worship him. This is perfect. My guess is they won’t abandon him. Just because a liberal is screaming and projecting doesn’t mean they actually value the morals they screech.

Liberalism is about demanding your own way at all costs.

>I assure you, when I was thrusting into her at full force and she was sobbing under me in her armor and helmet, our friends there were all laughing heartily. The true gut-wrencher was when I came balls deep. The look on her face was comedy gold on a level I will, sadly, never be able to replicate. I am sorry if the American people do not find it funny, and will work tirelessly everyday to make rape funny again.
Jesus fucking Christ, Franken.

Wait is this the image everyone is going crazy about?

I am never leaving my house again.

Doggone it, people think I'm a creep.

Fuck me that ego needs to be deflated

I'm beginning to think this is the underlying plan, clearly we're still breeding too much.

Look up the difference between the house and the senate and understand why your post is stupid.

Welcome to the new age
Welcome to the new age

>tfw hoping to be powerful man when older so I keep away from women and when I do interact with them I treat them nicely so they can't prevent me from reaching my goals

>implying Paul Ryan didn't just demand Roy Moore drop out of his Senate bid

Maybe if you're super extra nice you'll get to be some powerful woman's secretary.

You would think people would be like “huh, that sure sounds familiar” but no, his base ate it up.

Yes, intelligent people know that.
But the Left has no understanding of innocent until proven guilty or due process. The only thing needed to ruin a person’s life is hurt feelings and pointing at the naughty person that did it.

Al Franken is a major player of the ‘ruin people’s lives if they hurt your feelings’ game. The instant that Trump won I said Al Franken will run as the next Democrat Presidential candidate because a comedian is the only type of guy that could crush Trump in debate.

This is big and we have to use his own stupid rules to ruin his life.