Why is slut shaming a thing? Shouldn't sluts be shamed?

Why is slut shaming a thing? Shouldn't sluts be shamed?

Who is this semen demon

feeling insecure?

lets see if shes lying or not, use the app

some girl accused me of slut shaming and I told her I don't shame them I love them. made her mad lol

That's a dude. It's Blair White, conservative trans who got beat up last week.

>nonwhite traps look better without makeup than (((white women)))

he is. I can tell he has foundation on.

Men usually die alone. Whores are useful.

he contours his nose too

I wish girls didn't wear makeup

how is that done? different shades of foundation or something?

Faggot

Someone who used to make semen until he had his balls cut off.

same, to me they just end up looking more like clowns than actual people

perfection

with makeup. I don't think the app can detect it.

he still has em

SHE'S FUCKING LYING!!

keke

It is the double standard. Men shouldn't be sluts either.

Unless they are proper chads. Chads should be allowed a harem.

she's a guy, so she doesn't really need to wear makeup. she just wears it to look like a woman

holy fuckin shit. another "i'm so desperate to fuck women, I'll fuck anything that resembles a woman" thread. I want to ridicule, but it's all pity at this point, jesus fuckin christ.

Nicely played, Blaire. Now let's see him take a picture with his hair back, and looking directly into the camera.

Blair looked horrible in Rubin Report. Both physically and argumentally, that nignog really slammed her

Monogamy is designed to protect weak men.

being a tranny conservative makes you the ultimate cuck because you are for an ideology that would prevent you from being a tranny. blaire white might not be a conservative but she kind of panders to them to the point that they want to fuck her

Wrong. Monogamous, heterosexual marriages are best for raising kids.

"Slut-shaming" is a feminist meme, much like "man-spreading."

.. and swans

This.

It's designed for raising children, Tyrone.

No need for makeup if the pic is so out of focus it makes it blurry and low light masks the colour imperfections.

traps are still gay

Women shouldn't fuck around, men shouldn't do it either.

degenerates don't like to get called on their wicked deeds

It's designed to keep shitty women from shitting up the gene pool by ensuring that the quality ones get married off to guys they think aren't good enough for them and to prevent mediocre men from killing everyone because they can't get laid.

What's extremely disconcerting is that trannies look better than women do without make up.
What a fucking time line.
But I guess that's just because men look better than women without make up.

wow this app is pretty accurate

>looks better than most of the biological women without makeup
Who would've thought

Anything a man puts his mind on they will do 10x times better than a woman

It's because men shouldn't wear makeup

If trannies could get pregnant through their ass they would be the perfect beings.

No, it's designed to raise children

Children raised by monogamous heterosexual couples have a chance to be decent people, all other children are doomed by circumstance to become drug addicts or prostitutes.

nah monogamy was designed to perpetuate civilization.

When are we gonna get those fucking nudes blaire, lets see that Josef Mengela vagina job

Doesn't she still have her feminine penis?

You know this is like a 1/10000000 tier tranny

most look like shit

>Mengela
Hhahaha
wtf

She still looks better without makeup than most actual women with makeup.

Nitpick, this is true but it wasn't designed, it's what is termed an "emergent property". Like, all prosperous nations practice monogamy, there wasn't an explicit group consensus to do so though, it was K selected against a weaker r selected species (polygamous relations) in that system and won out (because it's better for stability).

to be fair it seems like the app assumes everyone has terrible blotchy skin

>Shouldn't sluts be shamed?
They definitely should be. It's the lack of shame that has given rise to degeneracy in the west.

Of course they should be no one wants a used up slut who is infinity likely to cheat and break up a family later

>Aligns with political party with semi-christian values
>Is fine with transgenderism

Hopefully no one ever explains logic to this guy, or he will kill himself.

well apparently the left agrees that sluts should be shamed, so go for it

blank-shaming has overtaken guilt-tripping because narcissists cannot feel guilt but do feel shame
the problem with shame as a motivator is that it can be ignored, which is why society is degenerating