Who would win?

Who would win?

guys killed by gogeta: 1
guys killed by vegETto: 0

Trunks

Your Mom

Who is that guy on the right? I never saw him in the manga or the anime

He is Gogeta. He comes out in one of the DBZ movies when Vegita and Goku have to do the fusion dance like their sons tehe

It depends entirely on how strong goku and vegeta are at the time.

They both have a time limit hahahaha

Wow that sounds pretty stupid, don't tell me people actually like him?

Lets say they're both at their strongest. If they fused both ways who would it be? I honestly say Vegito....simply because I think he is cuuuuler

Believe it fwiend he is definitely canon look him up on youtube

The cock.
Nothing can't beat the cock.

They're the exact same thing now anyway. It doesn't matter.

Which is retarded by the way. The whole reason they needed the Potara was because it was strictly better and more powerful than the fusion dance. Now the only thing it has above it is that its requires no practice to use.

>They're the exact same thing now anyway. It doesn't matter.
When did this happen

i agree how are they the same

Fusion is only permanent if a Kai is involved, There is naturally a time limit.

Time limit is shortened if too much energy is built up like Gotenks and SS3

literally the only thing that set the Earrings from the Dance was that it was permanent and now it has the exact same limitation as the dance.

trunks

Gohan

Except now it lasts twice as long as the dance, and isn't possible to fuck up.

Super fucked up hard.

The potara fusion is stronger

>You can't say Vegito could beat Gogeta because of permanent fusion after todays episode

>twice as long as the dance
which is about 30 seconds now, for any practical use of it.

>he thinks 7 is stronger than 30
That would be true for "androids" but not for anything else.

Gogeta

Vegeto will diffuse after a minute of fighting

wait what? did they fucking retcon the permanence of the earrings?

Vegetto has about a minute to nuke him otherwise Gogeta

>its permanent i swear
>its 1 hours i swear
>it lasts less than a minute

>if u arent a god is not permanent LMFAOOOO

potara>dance even with time limits
It has been stated that potara is the greatest possible combination of traits.

Super was a fucking mistake

>its been stated that its permanent as well
Being "stated" seems to be a running joke

Potara fusion is creates a canonically higher power level fighter than the dance and comes with the sacrifice of being unbreakable.

Obviously Vegito would win.

They did since Vegetto defused inside Buu for no reason whatsoever

SSJB Gogeta would likely have a shorter fusion than SSJB Vegetto.

>and comes with the sacrifice of being unbreakable.

>It has been stated that potara is the greatest possible combination of traits.
Super has shown a lot of inconsistency and willingness to override canon. Since potara fusion is no longer permanent, i don't think we can go by the old "it's stronger" assertion either.

No it's not. Goku on his own was beating up Fused Zamasu just fine. Gowasu said they needed an even higher power to beat up Zamasu. They thought potara would do it, but it didn't. Vegetto still did just as well as Goku did alone. Potara fusion has been canonically nerfed to the ground. Not just in time limit, but also in power.

It lasts twice as long supposably (which doesn't matter cause "muh power drain" means its going to last as long as to suit the plot anyways.)

It doesn't need the users learning how to do a dance perfectly lest risking a fucked up transformation.

And its not limited by the "height and power" rule the dance is.

Yeah it's also been "stated" that potara fusions are fucking permanent.

Believe nothing, Super is becoming even worse than GT for retcons and bullshit.

>Vegetto still did just as well as Goku did alone

>implying Zamasu was going all out against Goku
>implying Vegetto wasn't toying with Zamasu

The enemy he had to fuse to defeat was pretty baller though.

>This usually never happens I swear

Honestly Im surprised how people can like a lot of the shit that happens in Z

By reading the manga instead of the shitty Toei version

>A DB battle is akin to erectile dysfunction

>premature ejaculation

>Becoming

It already did. I mean fuck, this episode managed to rip off 2 movies and GT for it's poorly thought out finale.

Because he lowered his barrier exposing himself to the magic interference of buu's insides. Jesus, the fucking thing shrank him to the size of a flea and you say it's crazy he defused?

That ending really was such a lame asspull.

Depending on how well the next arc goes I suppose we'll see whether it's neo-GT or not. Seems to be way better when it's not trying to be dark and grim like DBZ.

Guys killed by Super Buu: Nearly entire population of Earth
Guys killed by Whis: Zero
Guess who would win

>posts freeza arc

nah, man. Even the manga got fucking retarded the longer it went

Cell had its unironically retarded moments, Buu was just good, intended fun

Buu was a boring drag the moment super buu showed up.

Vegito = 1 hour...
Gogeta = 30 minutes...

On final destination? Either fox, falco or marth.

ITT: Newfags arguing about who is cooler when the question was who is stronger.
Potara>>>>>>>>>Dance, by fucking far.
It has been confirmed that the dance adds up both peoples powerlevel (not max output, they need to have the same amount of ki) so think of a+b, it also adds a largue sum of power in which we know no math about it. In the end its something among the lines of a+b+x.

It has also been confirmed, butthurt warning, confirmed in the DB Daizenshuu that Potara fusion is a*b, making it by far the most broken bullshit Toriyama has ever pulled. Whine, cry, argue, (you)'s, whatever you do, potara>dance, deal with it.

That is so wrong that I cant even begin to understand how have you come so far and be so wrong, its like you have never seen nor know about DB and yet you somehow ended up in this thread giving an 'opinion'.
>...
Just get out, you clearly dont belong here.

have you noticed whenever someone does the machine gun energy beams that shit NEVER EVER WORKS

The one who showed the most chest cause I'm a raging homo. So Gogeta.

it also was """confirmed""" in the Daizenshuu that the only way Potara can be undone is from Buus stomach, that's all out the window now with the last episode of Super

>buu does this to goku
>"ah! That was one of Vegeta's strongest attacks!

>the only way Potara can be undone is from Buus stomach

What if the big twist is that the end of z and all of super have been an illusion from inside buu's stomach? The sloppy animation is them being partially digested...

Vegitofags SALTY AS FUCK

>spoiler

there's no way they're inside buu because clearly the whole thing was already shat out

We all thought that Vegetto would win and that the Potara was the most OP thing. Turns out Vegetto jobbed and the Potara is now only slightly superior to the fusion dance. This episode upended everything we thought about a critical piece of DB lore.

Still, let's look at the silver lining here. Vegetto is still the strongest character hands down, Yes, he could beat even Whis.

And secondly, the new restriction on Potara fusion create a situation where we could see Vegetto once again. This episode has also seemed to make Vegeta much more willing to fuse now, so we could also see Gogeta at some point as well if the Potara are not available.

>Vegetto can beat Whis
>Lost a test of strength vs Zamasu and got knocked down