Biden says the guy who stopped the church shooter shouldn't have had an AR either

thefederalist.com/2017/11/15/biden-hero-stopped-texas-church-shooter-wrong-gun/

They will never stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ7zXLvOkY
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/11/07/562387350/in-texas-and-beyond-mass-shootings-have-roots-in-domestic-violence
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8Y9qguTgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah he's retarded.

“Hurr durr juzd fyre doo blasds wid ur shodgunn guyz”
-Joe Biden

If only they had a shotgun, then they could've ended it much sooner as they wouldn't have needed to aim

Who would have guessed that a democrat would say stupid shit about guns?

>Aged horse-toothed pedophile is against gun ownership
IMAJUN MOI SHAWK

>just take a shotgun an fire off two shots in the air
>it'll scare them off!
Ol' double barrel Biden with another gem.

Mr. Biden visited my unit while we were deployed. He's an alright guy in my book personally. Politically I still disagree with him though.

>8/10 would share an evening drinking beers with

Is it just me or does the past administration get to have their opinions broadcast on TV more than the current one?

>CNN in the gym
>only in the cardio section, go figure
>headlines were something about how trump drank water during the press conference
I don't even like trump but holy fuck I hate the media

Would you let him hang out around your kids?

Never forget 2scoops

Different coverage. It's constantly slamming trump from afar and inviting on the Obama clan to tell us how great they are.

reminder that rifle deaths are

>Biden putting his foot in his mouth
Almost like we had 8 years of stupid sound bytes from him

>Firearms (type unknown)
Unknown how? How do you get handgun, rifle, and shotgun wounds confused?

I'm guessing they couldn't retrieve a murder weapon or the round used. Or the round used was one that could be fired from multiple possible types of murder weapons. Or the bullet was damaged to the point that they couldn't tell the caliber. Or

So we're talking a tossup between pistol and buckshot? Because confusing a rifle wound for a pistol wound seems implausible.

They likely just didn't write it down when filing the report

No, plenty of guns use .45, 9mm, 357, 44mag etc, both rifles and pistols. Buckshot would be recorded as a shotgun I assume.

Surely not?

2 SIPS

>A rich, corrupt, old, establishment politician says something retarded

IMAGINE

He also said to fire through the door. Way to blow away the girl scouts biden.

Firing in the air and through the door are both illegal. The crazy thing is that this dude loves near an elementary school, and should not be blasting away like that.

That last pic...old fat sheriff is all like "WTF?"

GLONELD FLUMPF REEEE
2 SCERPS YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE

>biden lives next to an elementary school

>through the door are both illegal
This must be a recent law. My great aunt shot a nigger through her apartment door.

Needs to include Biden all up on the bikers wife

calm down poul

The Trump water thing was because he was mocking Rubio about exactly the same thing during the campaign.

You're not wrong of course but there's some reason to it and Trump was the one that made a big deal about it.

/10 would share an evening drinking beers with
Isn't he a tee-totaler?

Joe Biden said something stupid? well I never.

never met him personally but worked in one of his residences...really loves his german shepherd like I do mine, I can respect that. Even got to play with his pupper, got scared, thought it was a SS dog at first until it came back with a toy. Plus he likes the sauce and lolis. On the downside, he wears a fitbit so he's a faggot.

If neither party had an assault weapon there wouldn’t have been a massacre

little late with your b8, m8.

Biden is an AK fanboy

liberals
>only cops and military should be allowed high capacity clips assault rifles
same liberals at a blm protest
>cops are jackboot racist thugs and welfare whores are baby killers
even further down the rabbit hole liberals
>the military will help us oust president trump and protect us from the racist police

it’s mental gymnastics with these people

>be liberal
>praise creepy Joe as best VP ever
>VP are in charge of nasa budget
>what’s the one think we lack atm in the space game?

I hope russia is charging 500 billion a seat and laughing all the way to the bank at our failed republic

T/C encores probably. Registered as a pistol but set up as a rifle. Very confusing.

Biden doesn't want people to have guns so he can freely molest whoever he wants.

So yeah, more people should be dead.

why all flags gone in here

This thread got moved from /k/ because it is political.

Thread migrated from /k/ by mod

Well, /k/ sure has fallen then. Used to be home, even made the first few yearbook collages back in the day...glad I left.

Biden can suck it.

Not gonna lie, Obama supporter here. Its sad Americans are now being mass murdered on a regular basis. Enough is enough. It’s time America comes together to support common sense gun reform.

Good, gun control threads do not belong on /k/ that board is special.
Sup Forums has to deal with so much putting these threads here won't be the straw to break the camels back.
The only time I think /k/ mods should allow it is in the extreme chance (they) try to do something in the US like Australia with the buy back programs.

It's not gymnastics. It's mental illness.

These people legitimately belong in rubber rooms.

Joe Biden
youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ7zXLvOkY

Noooo

> Civilians are already banned from owning automatic weapons.
Stopped reading there. Author is an idiot.

That second to last one is fucking scary. It looks like he’s sucking her soul right out of her eyes.

Joe Biden shouldn't be touching little girls, period.

Most of the mass shooters were men who've been convicted of domestic violence... it's like, people who beat other people are bad. Instead of getting rid of guns, how about we don't allow mentally unstable fuckwits to carry? Holy shit.

>trusting roasties

no

Yes.

All liberals think this way until they need the guy with a gun. The people who survived don't think like this. So fuck off Joe

Fucking stupid retards.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/11/07/562387350/in-texas-and-beyond-mass-shootings-have-roots-in-domestic-violence

Is this faggot trying to position for 2020?

>in-texas-and-beyond-mass-shootings-have-roots-in-domestic-violence

They have roots in Democrats are psychos and should never have access to guns ever.

Ah, The Obama Tear. youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8Y9qguTgc

Fuck Biden. He's irrelevant as shit. Reminds me of the parrot from Aladdin.

What about the black market guns that kill during crimes? Gun reform ain’t going to stop that shit.

Biden would of kissed and groped the shooter...

>Women are the real victims of mass shootings

I smell a conspiracy brewing. Could be my upper lip though.

Doesn't really matter if they are liberal.
Guns as an issue will always be seen as a hill that conservatives die on.

Aww, did someone's dick get triggered? A little wiggle in the ol' wrangles? Yeah, cause that's what I was getting at you fucking autistic.

Normal civillians are. Unless you have a shitload of money to spend on a class 3 license. Normal (non rich) civillians are banned though.

Stop posting your retardation.

What the hell are you talking about?
I was commenting on the article you linked.

Then, explain to me how you get a full auto weapon in America.
I forgot to mention the gun has to be manufactured pre 1986

You fill out a form and send the ATF a $200 check.

Biden is the most scared of push back. Fucker gave up his son for power and hubris.

In order to try and get a class 3 license that you have to pay assloads of money for.

Oh god when I still went to a gym they did that shit too in the cardio section. I swear it's there for the vapid whores to soak in the propaganda

Also, if it's that easy, why don't shooters use full auto weapons, other than putting on bump stocks?

oh goodie, I'm sure you will enjoy being split roasted as well, CIAnigger.

I might as well ask in this thread.

What was up with those Joe Biden (((memes))) of last year around the time when Trump was still the President-elect?

Sounds so easy when you leave out the cost of the pre-86 firearm.
Tommy Gun for ~ $15K
M-16 ~ $40K
MP5 ~ $20K

A class 3 FFL is a curio and relic license you retarded cunt.

You only need a license to manufacture or sell guns.

To buy a machine gun, you fill out a form 4, pay the ATF $200 for the tax stamp, and then wait until it's approved.

Fucks sake I hate ignorant retards.

would u trust him around nana?

Yep, I fucked that up a bit, you just need to find a gun store owner with a class 2 pr 3, I can't remember. However, have fun paying 10k+ for a gun.