Well written characters

You start, OP.

his character is constant and never significantly changes... until super where he's mostly the same except in an unorthodox and random pairing

why is he so perfect?

>Genkidama sword asspull
> well written
Not sure if baiting or hasnt watched the newest episodr

Itachi, Madara
Actually, any Uchiha

How the fuck is that an asspull?

Since when does trunks know the spirit bomb?

He watched Goku tutorial on Bulma smartphone

Eh, Trunks got shat on ever since he killed King Cold, I'm fine that he finally gets a cool moment again.

>pic unrelated

i support this canon

about time really

at least this shitty arc is ending
I hope we never see this faggot again

This made me laugh so much. Thanks user, I needed it.

Zenou-sama will apoint him time patroller. Wait and see.

>Implying he won't be extremely important again in Xenoverse 3
Get TRUNKED faggot

Because best boy

What are the chances the next arc's villain is actually Demigra

A pinnacle of literature

Griffith, he's so much more than a meme but that's all he'll ever be.

>Itachi the King of Mary Sues
>Madara the unbeatable Hashifag
>Actually, any Uchiha
Nice baito m80

>Mr. Satan's granddaughter Pan becomes a martial arts instructor: with customer claims that Mr. Satan's Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course is worthless rapidly spreading, disgruntled customers flood Satan House, prompting Pan to subdue them. The event becomes a big scandal and the Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course is then rebranded as the Pan Fighting Network, with Pan as the instructor.
>Afterwards, Pan asks Bulma to help her develop a system for people to battle each other across long distances so that she could create a Telecommunicated Martial Arts Dojo. From this point on, the sports-like fighting course became very popular, especially among young people.
Fucking Toriyama, he planned this!

I hope zenou-sama inserts that fucking asspull sword up his ass and starts smashing him against the floor

Uchiha= edgelords

Who is the artist? This is brilliant. Google search doesn't pull up anything useful.

They literally ripped off that ending from a movie, didn't they? I'm pretty sure I remember goku absorbing a genki dama once.

2 movies and gt were ripped off in one episode
and people are actually defending it

To be fair, the part with vegeto was cool. Literally everything before and after was shit though.

>Any shounen character
>Well written
Nice one OP

Here's what I don't get.

If they wanted to pull the whole "oh no! The sheer power shortened the fusion!" bullshit again, why did they have to massively retcon the potara earrings? If that's what they were going for it would've been easier to just use Gogeta and leave the potara as a permanent fusion*

*Separable by Buu magic or Dragonball wish.

In fact, why even introduce the fact that Dragonballs can separate potara fusions in the first place if it's made moot within 20 episodes.

Serious answer, because DBS is clearly not a well thought out story.

I don't with shit I fell bad for vegito and zamasu.

Yep, that's become apparent as fuck.

It's a shame because even I could've come up with better just from watching the episodes.

>Guys? I see here you want the Potara to be time-limited; why not just use fusion instead? No, you really want Potara? Okay, well remember 20 episodes ago where Supreme Kai revealed he separated himself from Kibito using Dragobballs? Let's just keep Potara permanent, but have them wish to be separated once they return to the present.

That simple and yet the only answer they can come up with is a dumbass retcon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Super goes the way of GT and is considered non-canon soon enough. Certainly starting to have a GT feel.

we will wait for the Manga, see how toriyama allows this bullshit

She is Sup Forums, and I can say for a fact that all Sup Forumsnons are terribly written characters.

>NEETs
>Sperg over the slightest offenses
>Spend all money on junk food, useless trinkets, and overpriced Blu Rays
>Wallow in misery, never try to improve

Face it. She's awful. Just like the rest of us.

>his character is constant and never significantly changes

That's the literal definition of well written.

> muh development
NO, it's called inconsistency

>Face it. She's awful. Just like the rest of us.
No shit, that's why we love her.
I choose to read 's post not as supporting Tomoko as as well-written character, but instead the image's text as a response to claiming that Future Trunks is.

Is there a single character in this that's NOT excellently written other then Clear?

>I wouldn't be surprised if Super goes the way of GT and is considered non-canon soon enough
Nah. That'll never happen.

Everyone's had decades to hate on GT for being substandard, and years and years to mull over headcanon, that people will lap up anything this series tosses out.

the entire idea of canon in dragon ball is retarded

There are alternate timelines and universes. There's absolutely zero reason why everything can't be canon

Also, going by "well even if it can be canon, tori didn't make it so it's not":

George lucas made star wars and nobody gives a shit about what he made or says, Disney just bought the rights and now people follow what disney dictates for that canon

Why doesn't the same apply for Toei with dragon ball?

Oh, sorry, I thought it was a serious post and not just more Dragon Ball fanboy bitch tears.

GT can be a separate timeline or whatever. Same as the films. They're not part of the official timeline canon though. That now goes DB > Z > Super.

Wouldn't be surprised if in a decade or so there's some other bs that's supposed to replace Super.

I really hope Zeno came to simply eradicate this parallel timeline since we were told he doesn't like shit like that.

Naturally he won't because Trunks or whoever will become his new BFF and instead he will restore his world but hey a man can dream.

Character being awful doesn't mean that he is badly written