How to counter twitters ''hate symbol'' ban

with this
>pic related

the idea... now hear me out we post this everywhere and have banter with the posts like example
>just posted a pic with my white family
and
>heres the new copyrighted music album a company doesn't want me to post
or even
>post your best copyrighted memes

you get the idea.. and if you get challenged by anyone you can actually just say ''due to twitters new censorship policies were protesting'' shit of that nature.

So whats your thoughts on this one, its not in the scale of its okay to be white but we could still full out shitpost if nothing else

heres other variants

shameless bump

bumping for potential

bumping.

This could work.

Sup Forumss probably too busy in a your not white thread at the mo xd

another and probably final shameless bump

Stupid idea, Twitter is a private company and they are allowed to make the decisions they have.

I like it OP, especially in regards to the Milo/Leslie issue where leftists are always given a free pass no matter how violent

ah ok then we'l just let them shit on us.. you know what everyone never mind its a stupid idea it turns out businesses can supersede basic human rights well maybe in america but not here go home i guess we'l do nothing while they get away with what ever they want.

why not just adopt the twitter bird as a symbol of the so called "alt right", use it ubiquitously, and put twitter in the awkward position of deleting their own logo

funny enough apart of shillin this would actually make them ether ban it or ignore it... ether way we can fun with this

I like it

bump

of course they are free to do whatever they want to
thats not the point
the idea is to make normies fall for it
a converse-IOTBW in a virtual environment
if you want to

I like the idea but if you're going to do this then you need one image, not 3. if there's 3 then people will catch on.

out of the three whats the one that seems more legit

bump

bump

seems ppl are up for it at least, lets see if we can really make a mess of twitter (wishin for them to give out a statement to their own symbol)

the second one

[THIS COMMENT REMOVED BY GOOGLE]

alright for future reference and threads on this we'l just use 2

that could actually be a good comment on twitter xd

lol does it? shove it up your minge you poof, nobody likes your gay idea

made it smaller so it will fit better on twitter posts

ok now THIS fits perfectly on the twitter posts

>does it?
the amount of ppl bumpin this in hope of it to take off

Aw man, for a minute I thought you guys were turning the Twitter bird into a hate symbol.

well ya can if this picks up enough traction or even reuse it so you pretended that twitter is seeing itself as offensive jew the jew as it were

bump